This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

49288's Game File

Topic » 49288's Game File

3530 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of 49288's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3530 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists? I feel awesome, and you should too considering i'm FINALLY not able to come after you lol (nothing personal, just that i'll admit your wayy better at the strategic aspect of the game than me and i cant beat you, its almost impossible.)

2) What's your strategy coming into this game? For the first half, i'm going to be more of a social player but as the game goes on I WILL be more strategic and more convincing.

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes? well everyone could steal your weed :p jk!! umm i think the cast and tribes are Fabulous!

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies? Well i'd be stupid to go with Mearl as an ally but if i have to further my game with him being an ally then so be it. I hope cmack will not be mad but MMA wants to work with me. I hope I wont have too many enemies but ya never know

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)? I think I can win again due to my social skills

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season? Honestly it will be less nerve-wrecking to worry about any idols and I love that its just basics like bb10 so hopefully things will turn out great.
3530 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkieX:

MEARL:
I was talking with Jeremy and we both said you were somebody we really wanted to work with in this game so I figured I'd get a message with the three of us :)

49288:
cool =]
3530 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
I've heard Keith's name so far
Thoughts?

49288:
i'm good with that.
3529 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with MMAjunkie, 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, & Bingo:

MMAJUNKIE:
Just wanted to finalize us 5 as an alliance.  Tonight we slay Keith :).

49288:
fine by me

BINGO:
i'm in

ZIMDELINVASOR:
No problem.
I'm workin' a side thing with Mearl for numbers, but he's a threat and you guys approached me first, so I'm with this group for the long haul.

49288:
To me I honestly see him (Mearl) as the biggest threat/strategist here plus HE HAS WON 2 OF GAIA'S GAMES!!! ya as soon as the time comes HE HAS TO GO!!

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I agree that he's a big threat.
Chastain also is really good in challenges, from what I have heard? But hasn't said a single word to me.
I think both of them should be evaluated as threats if we lose a challenge.
3529 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, Bingo, & MMAjunkie

49288:
Are we still voting Keith or voting out an inactive?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
10 of the 11 votes have been cast and Keith is the only name I've heard. I think it would be too late to change anything by now. Our five votes plus Keith's could go in a different direction if we wanted, though...
But I don't know whether everyone would get online in time.

MMAJUNKIE:
I think it is too late.  If we saved him then our alliance would be public.  I'd rather us be a secret alliance of 5 than a public alliance of 6.  What do the rest of yall think?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Yeah that makes more sense. I just threw it out there as a thought since he approached me, but realistically it makes more sense to keep the votes on him and if we wanna take anyone else out we can do it later.
sry keith
3529 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, Bingo, & MMAjunkie

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Keith actually approached me which is more than I can say for some of these people. If there's any way all five of us are online in time, we could use our votes plus Keith's to take out whoever else we wanted: Chastain or Mearl or an inactive or anyone else.
3526 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Lets just say that someone WILL be blindsided next time the winners go to tribal (hopefully)
3523 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
What are you tie thinking

49288:
At this point i've only heard of Colts' name.
3522 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I found out Someone by the name of Shadi (Chastain) or Joe spilled the beans about the 5 person alliance to the other tribe i'm in...Joe and Shadi...In due time...In due time.
3522 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, MMAjunkie, & Bingo:

49288:
So apparently an alliance that were all in was ratted out to the other tribe. I don't see you 2 doing it and if you were....I'd pull a Victoria from BB16 and say to ya'll "I'd never trust you again and i'll never be able to forgive you for that"

MMAJUNKIE:
Try to get on skype later tonight Jarrod and we'll discuss what to do... things mighta got more complicated.
3516 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & 49288:

SARGE:
I know u r tight with your alliance but I think you and I could form a great alliance and run this game to the end.  I would think it is hilarious if two people of opposite tribes made it to the end. The way to make this happen would be for my alliance and your alliance not target either of us.  We switch their ideas when they bring it up.  I am being completely honest and wont share any emails with others.  If you do I understand and my game is over.  I like you and want to do this cool move.

49288:
We could be Danielle and Jason 2.0, #LoveIt (Including Gaia in this cus well, strategy talk)

SARGE:
I agree and I am serious lets take these players by storm and shock the heck out of them when they have been played by two players who they had nothing to worry about.  Eddie we have been great loyal allies in the past why not let this happen now.  I will make sure the runner ups don't go after you if u do the same for me.  Even though I know Joe will be after me.  Lets do this and I swear u will make Final 3 easily.
3515 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Andy is probably thinking "YES I'm up against Eddie aka The victoria from bb16 on the winners tribe" I'm defintely thinking to my head Andy is gonna beat my ass to the ground.
3504 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
IF Rich is being serious about him not giving his vote to me/bingo then guess what I don't plan on answering his question AT THE END IF I MAKE IT, BECAUSE I WILL NOT RESPOND TO BITTER JURORS! THAT SIMPLE!
3503 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288 & Joeker:

[7:15:24 PM] Joeker: Hey what's up?
[7:17:15 PM] Joeker: It's been a while since we talked 1 on 1
[7:19:38 PM] Eddie Alaniz: yea it has.
[7:20:56 PM | Edited 7:21:01 PM] Joeker: so when the other 2 RUs are out we need to figure out how to get ourselves to FTC
[7:21:15 PM] Eddie Alaniz: exactly!
[7:21:40 PM] Joeker: so i heard that people are voting jeremy as soon as it gets down to us 6
[7:21:47 PM] Joeker: and if thats the case I'm on board with it
[7:22:16 PM] Eddie Alaniz: ok!
[7:23:41 PM] Joeker: I'm sure we can get bingo to vote him out as well
[7:31:33 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Alex just messaged me...He wants to talk to u
[7:31:42 PM] Joeker: I'm talking to him right now
[7:32:09 PM] Eddie Alaniz: sorry I took long to respond back, Visitors came unexpectedly
[7:45:34 PM] Joeker: ok so alex is on board and so is russ
[7:45:39 PM] Joeker: we are good (heart)
[7:45:47 PM] Eddie (49288): Bingo?
[7:46:06 PM] Joeker: Bingo would probably join up with us
[7:50:54 PM] Joeker: For now though we can just vote out the other two runner ups and keep our low profiles in check :P
[7:51:39 PM] Eddie (49288): ok
3503 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288 & MMAjunkieX:

[9/29/2014 4:53:30 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): sarge layed into to u man
[9/29/2014 4:53:48 PM] Eddie Alaniz: hes just bitter tbh
[9/29/2014 5:11:49 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I get the feeling the jury is gonna be super bitter no matter what haha
[9/29/2014 8:20:04 PM] Eddie Alaniz: if so then they have shown to me how much respect they have had almost all along....ZERO! they are just trying to split us up and to act like that in tribal is just UGH
[5:56:38 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): yo?
[5:56:55 PM] Eddie Alaniz: hi
[5:57:19 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I just want you to know that the 'J's isn't a thing if you were worried at all
[5:57:42 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Oh okay....Phew
[5:57:49 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I mean it isn't real... I'm not sure how it started tbh.
[5:58:21 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): The only reason they keep mentioning it now is because they want you, Russ, and Alex to flip to them or viseversa
[5:59:08 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I could see that. Who do you think is HONESTLY the biggest juror threat?
[5:59:19 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): Joe
[5:59:30 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): then Russ
[5:59:32 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Joe? alright!
[5:59:46 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Russ? :^)
[6:00:04 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): Have you seen that kid write?
[6:00:13 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): His speeches will be the stuff of legend lol
[6:00:38 PM] Eddie Alaniz: oh damn...
[6:00:42 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I honestly think he can convince the jury to vote for him even if they weren't going in
[6:01:02 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): You are my F2... I doubt this season is F2... but I will never write your name down
[6:01:28 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): If at F4 the person other than me, you, and Jarrod wins immunity then I'll vote Jarrod out over you
[6:02:01 PM] Eddie Alaniz: ok =]
[6:03:43 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): Did you or Jarrod actually make a fake F3 deal with Russ and Alex?
[6:04:17 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I did!

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!