This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dragotistic's Game File

Topic » Dragotistic's Game File

3507 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Amf, Sarge, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, & Caliboy:

AMF:
so....
good luck everyone lol
who do you guys wanna vote for

DRAGOTISTIC:
i'll vote for whoever at this point.

NBKILLER:
same here

AMF:
I was going to suggest Jarrod

DRAGOTISTIC:
who was the guy that said he was tired of joe and jeremy running things.
---
we could try to get him to flip this time and vote for joe.
---
it's worth a shot

AMF:
Joe works but I think Eddie was the one who almost flipped

SARGE:
Well guys. Its been fun.  No way we are going to find anyone to flip.  I will vote Joe.  Eddie was the one but now he has immunity he will never flip.  Unless someone can convince a Gohan or Zim.
3504 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Dragotistic, Sarge, Nbkiller, & Caliboy:

DRAGOTISTIC:
i'm gonna vote russ
i hope you all do the same.

SARGE:
I will do it but its not going to matter.  They took out two big immunity threats and either Nick or I are next.  They are too scared to jump ship and shake up the game.  We need to expose Eddie for what he did during when the tribes were still tied.  If Rshow would have won he would have jumped to our side and now he is ignoring everything because he is on the winning side.  He needs to go down for deceitfulness.

DRAGOTISTIC:
I know it sucks guys, but the game is never over. The last one of us could become very important if the 4th-6th on their tribe wants to make a move.

SARGE:
I am done tbh...I have exposed Eddie to Joe and Bingo (if they believe it) and ready to attack him at tribal council before my torch is snuffed.  I know I am the next to go. It was a great run and we all would have been in their position had Alex pulled off that luck challenge. Stupid tbh that none of them at this point are willing to make a move.  They all cannot make the Final 4.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!