This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RShowFreak's Game File

Topic » RShowFreak's Game File

3530 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of RShowFreak's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3530 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & Wyatt:

RSHOWFREAK:
Alliance in Gaias game?

WYATT:
How course Alex! I was right about to message you the same thing

RSHOWFREAK:
Who else do you think we should bring in>?
3530 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & Amf:

RSHOWFREAK:
Work together?

AMF:
sure lol :p

RSHOWFREAK:
Who you think we could work with?

AMF:
I don't know, maybe Nick or Coldan?

RSHOWFREAK:
Nick for sure
I've never talked to Coldan lol

AMF:
I was in his group game not too long ago so I should be good with him
3530 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
Feels good
Ready to play

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
Align with certain people and try to skate through early on till I have to make moves late in the game

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
Should be interesting.  There's a good mix of people.

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
Nick for sure, aiw and peace as well as amf
Enemies is dependent on the moments really

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
It will definitely be a tough road to win but I think with the right moves, I can do well.

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
It will be interesting to see how the basic format affects strategy
3530 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & PeaceOut:

RSHOWFREAK:
Wanna work together?

PEACEOUT:
Whoops removed Chris, but yeah I want to work together.

RSHOWFREAK:
who u think we should bring in?

PEACEOUT:
I've pretty much talked to Wyatt and Adrian from this tribe, and that's it.

RSHOWFREAK:
never talked to Adrian.
wyatt id be down to work with

PEACEOUT:
Ok that's cool we can work with Wyatt
3530 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & Nbkiller:

RSHOWFREAK:
Alliance in the game?

NBKILLER:
yea let's do it!

RSHOWFREAK:
who else do you think we should bring in to work with?

NBKILLER:
idk, I'm honestly ok with like everyone on this tribe
3529 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Amf, Dragotistic, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

SARGE:
Hi guys. We all have talked one form or another.  I am wondering right upfront if you all want to form a tight 6 person alliance so we are protected on our tribe and will put up a strong fight against the Winners. I would like to work with each and every one of you.

AMF:
totally!

DRAGO:
present and ready to kick ass

NBKILLER:
im down

RSHOWFREAK::
I am very down. This is a huge group of diverse players.

DRAGO:
Can we be called the Moving Company except we're actually likeable and we won't fail because of a showmance, cause let's face it, it's a sick ass alliance name.

SARGE:
After everyone agrees we need to decide as a group who are first target will be.

PEACEOUT:
Hey I'm totally down for this. :D

SARGE:
Guys we will need to decide who to take out.  To me personally I would love to see Wyatt out first tonight. He has become sneaky lately and a huge backstabber n other games and could be a threat to us.  I will vote however u guys want. But, I need to know by 8am in the morning so I can cast my vote.

DRAGO:
I'm fine with that.

AMF:
im good with it (y)

RSHOWFREAK:
Me personally, I'd rather vote for Cfff just because I know he can be sneaky and isn't that trustworthy

AMF:
i agree with what youre saying but he is more active and better in challenges than wyatt. wed have the votes to get him out when we lose a challenge if thats what we want to do

RSHOWFREAK:
well its tough to judge activity when weve had only one challenge...........

SARGE:
I will vote for either but will need a def. decision who we all can lock in.  Wyatt is my nemesis that is not that active.  Cfff is a very sneaky player and will join forces with the other side given the chance. We can do one and then the other next time. Lets decide please...haha

RSHOWFREAK:
well my vote is for cfff to go this time

SARGE:
okay...but please can we take out wyatt next?

RSHOWFREAK:
if thats what people want

AMF:
ok cfff it is then lmao

SARGE:
Great then I am locking my vote in for Cff.

DRAGO:
same

PEACEOUT:
Cool. Me too
3526 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Wyatt, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

WYATT:
Gaia survivor solitary alliance
-----
Hi I know we've been messaging each other since last vote about working together but I wanted to make it official here.
-----
Do you guys have any idea for the vote? I know it's early in the game so it's hard to know whose active.

NBKILLER:
I will honestly go with whatever for the vote.

WYATT:
Alex? Mikey? Have any idea. At first glance my first instinct would be to vote sarge out.
-----
I know he is prob coming after me soon since he hates me. He may also be coming after Alex. Earlier this year I played in cmacks winners vs losers his mega all star season and sarge messaged me for a premade before cast was revealed and said Alex needs to go first as he is a major threat. Turns out Alex didn't play that season   
So I'm not certain he is coming after Alex, I or any of us but as a pre-caution that would be my first instinct

RSHOWFREAK:
Well then what would you suggest because I'm pretty sure sarge is gunning for you Wyatt
3526 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, PeaceOut, Dragotistic, Nbkiller, RShowFreak, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hi everyone,
Sucks we lost a spam challenge.  Who should we vote out this time?  If we could decide. Again, I am suggesting Wyatt (aiw) because one he wont help that much in the near future and two he cannot be trusted and has already been saying stuff to people on the other side. He has friends over there.  Let me know everyone what you all come up with. I am off to work but will be back by 6pmEST.

AMF:
That's who I was going to suggest. I was gone for a while so I didn't send out a mail but Wyatt is what i want to do

DRAGOTISTIC:
I'm fine with him going.

RSHOWFREAK:
is tht what evry1 wants??
3525 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Dragotistc, RShowFreak, Amf, Sarge, PeaceOut, & Nbkiller:

DRAGOTISTIC:
any thoughts on the vote tonight?

NBKILLER:
I'm ok with voting whoever

SARGE:
Well guys...silence is scary...Alex gave his opinion 1st tribal, I did the 2nd....someone else this time decide who goes. I will vote with u guys.

AMF:
im fine with whoever too... i mean i just want to stick together

PEACEOUT:
Yeah we need to be united and strong but like who is threatening to us?

DRAGOTISTIC:
addrian?

AMF:
that's good with me
3524 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with PeaceOut, Sarge, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, Amf, & RShowFreak:

PEACEOUT:
Well I hope you guys know I am loyal to you and hope you revote Addrian out. ;-; It would be really awesome I would be very grateful.

SARGE:
Again this game is crazy...1st I got two crazy votes. Now Peace has got the same. I am keeping him and guys we need to form this tight group back together and stick together and beat this other tribe please.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i kept him dw

RSHOWFREAK:
ditto

AMF:
same
3524 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I am taking a different strategy than of recent memory in my games

When I won my very first season, Cmack's Survivor All Stars, I didn't really care until the very end of the game

So my goal is to act like I don't care, try and come off as non threatening and try and skate by till late in the game to a point when I can surprise everyone with a strong move.

It's risky since I can appear as a floater or having done nothing but hopefully it gets me farther
3522 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, RShowFreak, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, & PeaceOut:

SARGE:
winners tribe alliance
-----
Hey everyone Mearl told me exactly who is in a strong alliance on the other side and to watch out for as they are coming right after us. Jeremy, bingo, shadi, Eddie, joe, and maybe Gohan is the strong alliance on that side.  I wanted to let everyone know what we are up against on that tribe.
3521 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Didn't do much in immunity but showed up and joined thr group chat to help make it look like I was contributing LOL

Still riding out my don't care strategy and its worked so far
3520 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & RShowFreak:

SARGE:
HI everyone,
-----
A lot of us agreed last night to take out the inactive Awesum.  Can we all agree tonight that voting him out would be an asset to the tribe in case we have something that involves every one in the tribe.  We all deserve to stay in the game.  I hope you all have the same opinion since this is a double tribal.

RSHOWFREAK:
I don't agree
You even said youd be willing to show loyalty by splitting a pair that approached you to turn on us in Andy or Caliboy.  You said you would prove loyalty by voting for one of them so is that what you are going to do?

SARGE:
I most certainly would do that man.  However, peace and nbkiller both said they were willing to take out Awesum an inactive first.  If you guys want to split them up then I am all for that too.  I just thought it would lead to an easy vote.
-----
FYI  the 4 J's and Eddie on the other tribe are in a very tight alliance and Mearl said that you and I are their first targets come a merge.  They have been plotting to take us both out from what eliminated players are saying.
-----
I got your back man!!  That never waivered and I will be with you 100 percent. You have my word.

RSHOWFREAK:
I understand that but at the end of the day, that is a pair that was willing to flip it before and theyd surely be willing to do it again
I'm sure peace would be ok with it since they targeted him plus I think I can convince Nick

SARGE:
Then, lets do it man.  Like I said there is no way I am letting you get voted out.  I want you and I to take down the other hand as a Duo.  I hope you will do the same for me. I approached you very early in this game and I am sticking to my word with you.  I am sure Nbkiller will vote with us too.

RSHOWFREAK:
Well then which would you think is better to take out?

SARGE:
Tbh...we could control Cali's vote.  He has no friends on that other tribe. He has been loyal in the past.  Apparantly, he told me that him, Andy, Awesum and Adrian had a 4 person alliance since the beginning of the game that I was only privy to after everything fell through for them.  Andy is a challenge beast for us which is a huge advantage compared to Cali.  However, do you trust Andy to not flip and join someone else on the other side.  I am good with either but Andy would be the least two trustworthy in my view.
-----
Give me your opinion.

RSHOWFREAK:
Way I see it
Andy is a strong competitor which is a 2 sided coin
Cali I don't really know much and hasn't done much, also a double sided coin

SARGE:
Whichever everyone decides I am on board with because they were keeping stuff from me and using me.

RSHOWFREAK:
For now I vote Andy

SARGE:
Same man. We really need to talk to peace and nbkiller and get them in on this.
3508 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Nbkiller, Amf, Dragotistic, RShowFreak, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Guys I don't like the idea that no one started a group convo to save alex.  R we not a group or not?  I am the last vote as I have been told by the host....so hmmm.

NBKILLER:
You don't need to make conversation when the vote is fucking obvious.

AMF:
well i voted Jeremy again... I didn't think it really needed explanation... it worked the first time so I figured everyone was on the same page

SARGE:
Lets see alex doubted my vote a few tribals ago....he wont answer any emails that ihave sent him in the last few days.   Why should I keep him???  Guys I like u all but he has placed me in this position now.  I have not voted and I am trying to get Eddie to flip.

AMF:
You know if alex goes home we are all fucked...............................................

SARGE:
however he refuses to talk so he doesn't care...sorry guys but ignoring me does not gain loyalty....I like u all and want to work to the end with u guys...I am confused right now

NBKILLER:
rshow is in europe right now. Nuff said, quit being over paranoid, and deal with it. I'm sorry, but when stuff doesn't need to be said, don't spam people's inboxes. That's how I run.

SARGE:
well with that my decision has been made. thanx for that...lol

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!