This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MMAjunkieX's Game File

Topic » MMAjunkieX's Game File

3523 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So what's the plan tonight guys?

CHASTAIN:
Who do y'all want

MEARL:
Whose done the least for us?

MMAJUNKIE:
I'm not sure tbh

BINGO:
If we're voting on strength I'd say coltsfan.

MEARL:
Not a bad choice
3523 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
What are you tie thinking

49288:
At this point i've only heard of Colts' name.
3522 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Firstly, the Stark Alliance is still strong and now holds the numbers outright on the tribe.
STARKS
- Jeremy
- Russ
- Alex
- Jarrod
- Eddie

Ultimately, I believe Mearl was destined to go home this round no matter what.  However, I definitely am the reason for the smooth transition to get him out easily.

1. Mearl sent me a confessional that basically through Shadi under the bus.
2. I shared this with Shadi.
3. Shadi and Joe got pissed and I suggested me replace Mearl in the alliance.
4. Shadi puts Eddie in Mearl's place.
5. I continue to interject on how we can't have this shadiness in a tribe swap situation.
6. Much earlier than expected, Joe wants to vote Mearl off next.
7. From there, Russ and others pledged their support for getting Mearl out.
8. Russ handled getting Spinners vote... I was suppose to get Colts, but I think he has other people guiding him.
9. Botta Bing; Botta Boom... 9-1 blindside(ish).

Lannister Alliance
- Jeremy
- Jarrod
- Eddie
- Shadi
- Joe

As for the future, I think I'm in the corner of eliminated the two stragglers Austin and Jeff in the next 2 TCs.  Austin must be playing the game more with some people than he is with me.  That said, I expect Jeff's game to finally end at next TC.
3522 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, MMAjunkie, & Bingo:

49288:
So apparently an alliance that were all in was ratted out to the other tribe. I don't see you 2 doing it and if you were....I'd pull a Victoria from BB16 and say to ya'll "I'd never trust you again and i'll never be able to forgive you for that"

MMAJUNKIE:
Try to get on skype later tonight Jarrod and we'll discuss what to do... things mighta got more complicated.
3522 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I don't think I need a separate confessional post.  I did tell people that I wanted Austin out before Jeff earlier.  I might have had to fight to keep Jeff and get Austin out if Jeff hadn't shown up to the challenge.
3520 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
You already know that I have the two 5 person alliances.  Jeff is the only person that isn't in either and with a possible swap (fuck uneven swaps) he is the easy choice to get unanimously voted out.
3503 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288 & MMAjunkieX:

[9/29/2014 4:53:30 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): sarge layed into to u man
[9/29/2014 4:53:48 PM] Eddie Alaniz: hes just bitter tbh
[9/29/2014 5:11:49 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I get the feeling the jury is gonna be super bitter no matter what haha
[9/29/2014 8:20:04 PM] Eddie Alaniz: if so then they have shown to me how much respect they have had almost all along....ZERO! they are just trying to split us up and to act like that in tribal is just UGH
[5:56:38 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): yo?
[5:56:55 PM] Eddie Alaniz: hi
[5:57:19 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I just want you to know that the 'J's isn't a thing if you were worried at all
[5:57:42 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Oh okay....Phew
[5:57:49 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I mean it isn't real... I'm not sure how it started tbh.
[5:58:21 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): The only reason they keep mentioning it now is because they want you, Russ, and Alex to flip to them or viseversa
[5:59:08 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I could see that. Who do you think is HONESTLY the biggest juror threat?
[5:59:19 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): Joe
[5:59:30 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): then Russ
[5:59:32 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Joe? alright!
[5:59:46 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Russ? :^)
[6:00:04 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): Have you seen that kid write?
[6:00:13 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): His speeches will be the stuff of legend lol
[6:00:38 PM] Eddie Alaniz: oh damn...
[6:00:42 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): I honestly think he can convince the jury to vote for him even if they weren't going in
[6:01:02 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): You are my F2... I doubt this season is F2... but I will never write your name down
[6:01:28 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): If at F4 the person other than me, you, and Jarrod wins immunity then I'll vote Jarrod out over you
[6:02:01 PM] Eddie Alaniz: ok =]
[6:03:43 PM] MMAjunkieX (Jeremy): Did you or Jarrod actually make a fake F3 deal with Russ and Alex?
[6:04:17 PM] Eddie Alaniz: I did!
3500 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bingo & MMAjunkieX:

BINGO:
I sent you a message on skype but i'll mail you as well.
When you get online vote Russ to save yourself. Act like you're voting Sean but vote Russ and it'll be 4-3. You need to keep this secret or it wont work.
3500 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Wasn't quite as secure as I thought lol.

Props to Cali for throwing that bait out there though.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!