This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Awwsum11's Game File

Topic » Awwsum11's Game File

3554 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Dinkle's Elimination

Holy crap, I love that I now know exactly what's happening. Dinkle and I voted for Jeff, Robby self-voted, and everyone else got out Dinkle, I'm pretty sure. Now, I need to figure out a way to split up those 6 and make them turn on each other. If that means Robby has to go, it means he has to go.

Also, I'm going to try and align with Addrian, because if he tells them that I'm a backstabber, that's not a good place for me. If I can get him to tell them I was being a spy of sorts, they may trust me more and I can be more help to them. If he thinks I'm lying, I'm in a worse position than when I started out, but I think my acting skills might be enough.

My last objective, I think, is to tell the other 3 that I know about the extra votes, but make it seem like I'm excited about it instead of make it seem like I'm disappointed they didn't tell me.
3553 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 8 Confessional

You know, I had this whole great plan of getting rid of Derek, but because of this stupid Pandora's Box, that plan is cancelled. Man, now AFD and Robby are going and my best chance is to get someone paranoid in the f6. If I can get Addrian and Oakley to help get rid of someone out of those three, I might still be able to break them up and get to the finals.
3553 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 6 Confessional

So, Addrian, Derek, and I have a main alliance to get rid of Oakley, Newz, and Jeff. This vote, we're using Newz to vote out Oakley, then the three of us vote out him and Jeff. Then, if there's a f2, I want to bring Addrian, because I can testify that I dragged him there.

Man, this season has gone so well and I'm kind of sad to see it over...I think it'll be even worse if I get out at this point, :'(
3552 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
How does it feel to be in the final 5?
-
It feels amazing. We started off with 34 friggin' people and now we're down to us. Although, I'm kind of on the fence on immunities at this point. If I win them, I'm safe up to the finals, but if I don't, I can show that I had to put my back on the line more. I kind of want to do the second one, but it'd be a LOT harder that way.

Do you think it's a final 2 or final 3?
-
Hmm...I honestly hope it's a final 2, but it will probably be a final 3.

What is your end game strategy?
-
Well, a lot of things have set me up in the final 5, so that I could basically betray each and every other person, which sucks, but it'll be a better path. I'm just hoping I can make the final 2 moves I have decided are essential.
1) Get Newz out
2) Get Derek out
To do this, I'm going to use Derek and Addrian's votes to get rid of Newz and hopefully get Addrian and Jeff to get rid of Derek. However, to get rid of Derek, I have to win the final 4 immunity challenge, so neither of them can go for me. If I don't win immunity, I'll have to hope for a final 2 and get Derek out.

Who do want in the finals with you?
-
Easy. If there's a final 3, I want Jeff and Addrian, and if there's a final 2, just Addrian.

Do you think you can win? Why or why not?
-
Well, it all depends on who I would hypothetically go against in the finals.
If I go against Newz, no, because I believe he has made way more moves than I have at this point.

If I go against Derek, no, because he could say I was a follower to him, even if it's false.

As for Jeff, I might be able to and I say "might", because he has followed people, but he has also recruited people for the Urcan alliance.

And Addrian can be beat by anyone. He just went with what everyone said and made no stand to make important moves.
3552 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Back :/
My mom decided "let's stay over at my friend's house for 2 hours, for dinner, then leave! :D"
Ugh...
3552 days ago
Gaiaphage
Final 4 Confessional

Well, I've decided to take the risk and go for Derek this time around. My plan is to get Addrian to vote Derek and then there's a 2/3 chance Jeff won't vote for Addrian, making Derek the last out.I'm pretty sure I'm safe, but you can never be sure of anything, so I'm still cautious.
3551 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 3 Confessional

My whole game has led up to today(/tomorrow maybe) and I have to say I think I played a deserving game. I made some of the biggest blindsides, I was able to win two immunities, and I only ever got 3 votes in the entire game. Now, do I think I can beat Jeff and Addrian? Yes. Both of them played as sheep in my opinion and I was the first one to break from the majority groups to get out the people who threatened my game. However, as I am a decent player, I wish good luck to both of my competitors and I can't wait until 1 to do this thing! :D

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!