This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Joeker's Game File

Topic » Joeker's Game File

3638 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I will just pretend I voted Jake the first time because seriously....FUCK HIM!!!! He fucking scared me into voting out Derek and now I feel awful. Whatever, Jake sucks at everything lately so I'd be shocked if he comes back. If Will or Derek come back, I'm going to need their help taking out the big name that could have went but Jakehoe fucked up. I need to work with whoever comes back from RI. Its my only way of at least getting.........1 maybe 2 votes from jury. lmao
3638 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, for the love of everything thats good

Never do a double tribal so late in the game again. *cries*

That was a mess.
3637 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Joeker:

MEARL:
Thoughts moving forward?

JOEKER:
Depends on who comes back from Redemption

MEARL:
I can see any of them teaming up with bear and his idol. Unless we can entice them in a f3 and vote out John. John may not be sold on the 3 of us since he wanted you out vote 2 and not Derek, I didn't tell him Derrick was going

JOEKER:
We can simply vote out John to avoid Bear's idol :P

MEARL:
Only if we have the returnee on our side or else we are done and face a tie in f4

JOEKER:
If its Will, I'm pretty sure he will join us but if its Jake/Derek/Dave we can deal with them instantly
3636 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Joeker:

MEARL:
So if we stay together no matter who wins immunity we will at least force a tie

JOEKER:
Yeah
3636 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So because Jake, Derek, Dave, and Will all suck ass none of them returned so we can resume our game without any idols or any swing votes. I don't know why I was targeted over Mearl, these people are complete fuckwits to vote me over a guy like him and then I'll laugh my shit off if they call me a sheep afterward and I'll be like "Bitch you should've voted Mearl then not me dipshit!" If its a final 2 I'll take one of the useless guys to the finals over Mearl but if its a final 3 meh I'll think about it. I bet I could get away with my glorious FTC speech and win all at the same time. I just need to win this immunity and then they got a reason to vote Mearl and then I can probably beat one of these numbskulls in a possible final 3 challenge. Depends on if its a F3 or F2 FTC.
3636 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, & Jxhn:

JOEKER:
So you guys just want to stick to our final 3 And simply vote Bear out?

MEARL:
You both came to me 1 on 1 wanting Bear out so looks like its good to go.

JXHN:
Its over. done.
3636 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So Mearl wins final immunity and by proxy the game, I'm not even going to try since I'm going to called a sheep even though I had my share of moves. Was it my fault these idiots keep going after me and not Mearl? On the plus side, for the first time in Tengaged Survivor history, Mearl and I worked together for the first time. We worked pretty well despite my possible plan to vote him out for the sake of voting out the fitting winner and just taking the opening when I could. But I did learn Mearl is one loyal dude even when I was able to do total damage control on him the last vote(s).
3636 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, & Jxhn:

MEARL:
Well damn. we actually pulled this bitch off! It wasn't easy or conventional but here we are. Congratulations guys, it was a pleasure working with you both!

JOEKER:
We did it <3
Despite all the shit said we made it :D

JXHN:
GUYS HOLY SHIT. LOVE YOU BOTH. LETS MAKE THIS FTC KITTY PURR. ALways a pleasure, anytime you guys want to work together again - just ask.
3636 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I actually have a shot to WIN in the end? I thought I was getting the sheep treatment instead but instead I can probably beat Mearl. Hmm maybe I can make a legit speech after all.
3634 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
good thing i wrote an actual speech

because nobody cares bout my weed high weed high blow song
3634 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Call me bitter

But since I gave up trolling the jury for a possible 2nd, I will instead use my time to troll on the people who did not vote for him.

I did not waste my 5 seconds of thinking that in my head just for it to fall under the rug. >:)

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!