This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bearpatrol's Game File

Topic » Bearpatrol's Game File

3681 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Bearpatrol's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3681 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So aj is the only player I know on my tribe. Knowing he has a hugh ego the first think I did was contact him and told him I want to be with him cause I know he is one of the best and that I want to sheep to him. I was soon added to a five person alliance that im noping well keep me safe long enough to see where everhone stands. This idol thing is going to be fun. My first goal is to make the merge. Once I see wno makes it that stage of the game, ill adjust my gameplan as needed.
3680 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bear & SurvivorFan:

BEAR:
hiya tribe mate
Hey tring to make contact with everyone on the tribe since ive not heard from anyone

SURVIVORFAN:
We're in the same boat, nobody has contacted me, either. How's it going?

BEAR:
Hey man, beginning to think we are out of the loop....lol

SURVIVORFAN:
Me too, there could be an alliance already that we don't know about.
3680 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bear & Mearl:

BEAR:
hey man
Long time no see, was hoping we would end up on the same tribe.

MEARL:
Same here. Hopefully at some point we do
3680 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Jflora, Joeker, Renegade, Bear, & Dfalc:

JFLORA:
Ok so I was think maybe us 5 in an alliance. We would have numbers and demolish the game.

BEAR:
Im down with that.

JOEKER:
Same here :)
3680 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Dfalc, Jflora, Renegade, & Bear:

JOEKER:
Okay so Brittany is at 1 day atm
So we can vote her out but have Sack waste his idol?

DFALC:
Omg that would be perfect

JOEKER:
who would tell sackeshi that he's getting votes? XD

RENEGADE:
Sackeshi will probs not use his idol but just to be safe y'know?

JOEKER:
He is a very impulsive person though but we can always deal with him next tribal since Brittany is more inactive

JFLORA:
i am down.
3680 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Dfalc, Renegade, Jflora, & Bear:

JOEKER:
Well Brittany is back
Who wants to tell her to vote Sackeshi before she plays an idol for herself?
3680 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Jflora & Bear:

BEAR:
So what are we gonna do if brittany and sack both use an idol....
3680 days ago
Gaiaphage

BEAR:
hey Just got home trying to catch up on the game. Congrats on immunity

SURVIVORFAN:
Thanks, and I think there's definitely an alliance we aren't included in. I kinda played dumb though and Joeker assured me that Sackeshi will go next as soon as we lose immunity. Hopefully he's telling the truth.

BEAR:
Have you talked to sackeshi, wonder who he is voting
3680 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bear & Brittany:

BEAR:
hiya tribe mate
Hey tring to make contact with everyone on the tribe since ive not heard from anyone

BRITTANY:
Heyyyy :)

BEAR:
How was disney, I just got home so trying to catch up on the game

BRITTANY:
So much fun omg! How're you voting?

BEAR:
It appears everyone is voting sack..... what are u doing

BRITTANY:
Obviously sack!! Hah
3680 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Dfalc, Renegade, Jflora, & Bear:

JOEKER:
Actually Who would change their vote to Sackeshi and tell Britt to do the same. Will told me he is voting Brittany so we would have majority.

JFLORA:
I guess I will change for our sake. Gaiaphage, that is my reasoning just please take that as my vote.

DFALC:
I can change to Sackeshi as well

BEAR:
I just got home I havent voted yet. What do I need to do

JFLORA:
Vote Sackeshi.

BEAR:
Thats what I did.  I think some voted for brittany too thou. So the vote is spilt in case an idol is used

JFLORA:
NO NO NO. ME BEAR AND DAVE WILL VOTE SACKESHI YOU GUYS VOTE BRITT :).
3679 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Jflora, Bear, Renegade, & Dfalc:

JOEKER:
WE SURVIVED AND SACKESHI IS FUCKED! :D
Sorry for the last minute change, just didn't want Brittany to feel nervous and not play her idol too.

BEAR:
Congrats everyone on making it thur the first tc. So glad we had our shit together.... this otner tribal is to much!!!!!

RENEGADE:
Super glad we're all tight :D Btw if you guys are wondering why I played my idol, I just really didn't want to have to deal with the stress of it. I get super paranoid with them and I think it's better this way not having it lol.

JOEKER:
We handled it better than how the other tribe is XD

JFLORA:
Sackeshi thinks we are idiots for voting him. Clearly he has never seen a split vote. What he said to Brittney leaving though was so nasty. I am so glad he is next.
3679 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well the first tribal went well brittany went home and sack used his idol. AJ and I made a final two. Gonna start working on will for a final two as well. So glad micheal left from the other tribe him and jwiz are a tight pair and come merge they would have been dangerous. Im sure sack well be next to go, but if we lose immunity after that im not feeling 100 percent that will would go before me. So gonna keep storking ajs ego and hope that works to my benefit.
3679 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage

BEAR:
So ive been thinking, after that last tribal it appears sack is going next. No one is really talking about long term thou so that has me worried. You interested in watching each others backs. Alot of these guys have each other on their friends list, so im sure they are working together to some degree. Would love to have someone on my side.

SURVIVORFAN:
Of course I'm good with that.
It may be best for us to use our idols in case they try to Blindside one of us, though. We'll just have to play it by ear and make sure Sackeshi is the one leaving and not one of us.
3678 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade, Dfalc, Bear, Jflora, & Joeker:

RENEGADE:
So are we voting for Sackeshi this round?

JFLORA:
Pretty sure. Does anybody believe that he has an idol?

RENEGADE:
I'll be honest and say no. I doubt Peace is like that. If he's mad at his own tribe why would he give someone on the other tribe his idol? Lol

JFLORA:
Idek. Survivorfan37 is catching on

JOEKER:
Sackeshi is just being an abortion of a Survivor player like he always is
-----
Let's make this simple and vote his ass off

RENEGADE:
Agreed xD

DFALC:
Yeah plus he tried to idol me out last vote so he needs to go haha
3678 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
so it seems the majority 5 are going for sack, I dont know him and he is annoying as fuck so ggod riddance.  Im talking to will, he is my plan b in this game. Hoping if anything fishy starts he will havemy back.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!