This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jakehou97's Game File

Topic » Jakehou97's Game File

3674 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Jakehou97's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3672 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Wangifold & Jake:

WANGIFOLD:
Ok jake I know you don't know me that well, and I know you'll probably just end up telling what I say here back to Derek but please here me out.
-----
Derek is a BULLY. He takes every game too far and makes personal attacks on people in a game that's supposed to be for FUN! All I'm asking is you consider how that's not good for anyone's game because it takes away from the aspect that we came on this site to have fun and play around with friends. With Derek in this game, I can't do that.
-----
If you would even consider voting him out next, I would be so grateful towards you.
3670 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bryjow, Jake, & Mearl:

BRYJOW:
Hey Coles flipping
-----
So we could probably vote out Wangy since he's a prick.
-----
So we cool with Wangy

MEARL:
Alright, its a plan!
3668 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Jakehou, & Bryjow:

MEARL:
Plans for the vote?
-----
Cole told me he wants to vote with us 3, but he doesn't really have a choice since he can only tie it otherwise. So who do we vote out? John Andrea or cole

BRYJOW:
Cole  dude

JAKEHOU:
ill do whatever cus i trust and love yall no homo broskyes

BRYJOW:
Yeah let's just vote out cole tbh he's playing everyone

MEARL:
Go on skype
3668 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Cole, Mearl, Jakehou, & Bryjow:

COLE:
Everybody good with voting out Andrea?

MEARL:
I'll do whatever you guys want. Sorry, had friends over but they just left so now I can talk

BRYJOW:
It's ok I do too!
3654 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to merge for the first time in Gen 2?
It feels great

2) Thoughts on everyone who's left?  No one is targeting me, so everyone is fair game to me

3) Who do you think and want to return from Redemption Island?
I'm not sure and I have no prefrence

4) What's your strategy?
To continue to lay low and only win if i need to.

5) Who are you aligned with?
Mearl and bryjow

6) Anything Else?
ily no homo
3651 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
We are in a bad spot guys
-----
Bryjow has been banned (at 5 days already...) and Andrea can not vote. They have 6 people who started on other tribe to us 3. I'm talking to Joeker, maybe we can swing a final 6 since we know they were split 3-3 last vote. us 3 and joeker plus two?
-----
It seems that we need to stay together if any of us have a chance at this

JXHN:
we can try. im down you know me. Jake, do you have bry's skype? maybe we can get a vote over skype?

MEARL:
Good point, he does have a skype. Lets see if we can contact him
3651 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
Hey guys. So I spoke with you separately about getting a solid 6 and coming together so figured I'd bring you all in on one post. Joeker, do you want to add your two once they agree and then we can figure out how this vote will go.
3648 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
So whats the plan?

JOEKER:
Bear or Dave, but I doubt Bear would play an idol on Dave.

MEARL:
What are the other side wanting to do? I assume they are trying to make you feel like you are solid with them still

JOEKER:
The opposite. Nobody on Kembang has said a word to me to made an effort to actually try welcoming back in. I tried with Sean and Will and they want to suck Dave's dick so whatever. Honestly if we can just out Bear's idol and blindside Dave now, we can just get rid of those other three because if they want nothing to do with me, then fine. Two can play at that game.

MEARL:
Would it be best to take andrea out first then since she can't have an idol played on her. Make them think they are in trouble, let idols fly however they will without having to worry about one being used against us. Also, our odds can be better next time if one of us wins immunity it gives one more option on who we can vote

JOEKER:
I suppose that works, I was hoping we can save her for later if its possible.

MEARL:
Whats the point in saving her though? I mean shes gonna go sooner or later, may as well be now if it can help us survive another day. if they lose their last idol then we control this from here on out vote wise. Be safe now could pay off big in the end, thats my thinking.

JOEKER:
True. I guess Andrea is it?

MEARL:
If you are all for it I think that is our safest move as if us 5 vote that way we will all be around for the next round for sure. Need to make them think they need to play the idol though.

JXHN:
im good with that. its definitely safer for sure.

JAKEHOU:
not totally sure...what about bear?

MEARL:
he has an idol, let him throw it away today

JAKEHOU:
then lets vote out someone else from his alliance. sean?

MEARL:
But vote andrea and if he plays it it doesnt matter who he plays it on, we are covered.
if not then our odds are not any worse and could be better. we have a 2/3 chacne to voteone of them out tonight that doesnt have an idol played on them (unless we vote andrea, then no risk) and if one of us can win immunity next we have a 3/4 chance.. if one of them win immunity it is still 2/3 chance.
3646 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Jakehou, & Jxhn:

JOEKER:
who you guys wanna do

MEARL:
Im honestly down for whoever. Give me a name and I'll send it in :)

JXHN:
I personally am thinking of just doing Dave

JAKEHOU:
what about renegade

MEARL:
There is Will too. I'll do any of them.
3646 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Jakehou, & Jxhn:

MEARL:
What are we doing and what is Brian doing

JOEKER:
So Dave, Will, Sean, or Derek?

JXHN:
Derek is going to do whatever as long as hes allowed to stay lets be real. He has a vote and isn't a non-entity like Andrea was. I think it may be a good idea to do maybe Sean just bc he's least likely to get idoled unless y'all wanna go for a target.

JOEKER:
Or Dave since he's a social threat and now he's idol less

JXHN:
If you'd rather, I'll do that. If theres an idol on that side I was just concerned they'd play it on Dave. Would we possibly be able to plant that we're not voting Dave and vote him out?

JOEKER:
If there using it on anyone my bet would be Will since he almost won the challenge.

MEARL:
So Dave?

JXHN:
Dave's good with me.
3645 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Jakehou:

MEARL:
What was that? In with you, you can keep me in the loop with votes

JAKEHOU:
i know. i needed to what what i had to do. I couldn't risk telling the alliance, because they would fuck it up. IK you probs dont trust me now, but i trust you if you still wanna work together

MEARL:
I wouldve voted will out easy. I still trust you but I need to know what's going on. Where does everyone stand and who voted will?
3643 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Jxhn, & Jakehou:

MEARL:
We are in a good spot guys!
We have 4 votes (with bryjow) and they have 3... but those 3 aren't even together it seems. When we merged gaining a majority seemed impossible, but we did it.
3642 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Jakehou, Dfalc, Bearpatrol, & Bryjow:

JAKEHOU:
we have majority (4) so I say we vote Jxhn? If yall are good with that. Or we could do joeker

DFALC:
I'm good with john or Joeker. Which do you guys prefer?

JOEKER:
i say joeker tbh

DFALC:
Sounds good!

BRYJOW:
Totally on board boys :)
3641 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Jakehou & Mearl:

JAKEHOU:
hey umm apparently i think the other alliance is voting joeker out. im telling you cause idk if jxhn would freak out. do you think we should switch our vote to joeker so we dont stick out like a sore thumb?

MEARL:
i dont think we should, isnt the plan to flush the idol?

JAKEHOU:
wait who's playing their idol?

MEARL:
Bear has one. If he doesn't play it he should go if we are voting for him.. if he does Joeker leaves. No big deal either way right? its best to eliminate the idol one way or the other though
3640 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bear & Jakehou:

BEAR:
Did you know derick was flipping? trying to decided on what to do if I win immunity. I still have my idol that has to be used  at this tc.

JAKEHOU:
i didn't know he was flipping...he told me on skype he flipped last second cause "we needed joeker" lol hopefully one of us wins immunity and play idol on the other so were both safe

BEAR:
Thats what im thinking too, if that happens then either joe, mearl, or derick will be next to go john will use his idol.

JAKEHOU:
i say we vote derrick, sounds like mearl/john/derrick need him, since they kept him and blindsided dave. if we get rid of joe it messes up their game

BEAR:
Second vote we might be in trouble.... unless we can get someone to vote with us.

JAKEHOU:
i think we can tell 1-2 others about the way were voting, but NOT our idols. We will still be safe at the end of the day. Then maybe they can trust us enough and we can convince them to make a move with us

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!