This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shawnpat7's Game File

Topic » Shawnpat7's Game File

3740 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Shawnpat7's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3739 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well shit I'm fucked
3739 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jesse and I are going to have rough island sex if we ever get on the same tribe
3739 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Day 1 exile island. Well not being picked was no surprise to me. When I saw this group of morons I knew I wasn't going to be well liked. It will be too hard to me to get in some of their good graces bc they already know me and know what I am capable of. Right now I'm just hoping I can get in with the about 3 people that don't hate me
3734 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Now that jenzie quit and ive been put into my tribe I am litterally on the worst tribe I could have been put into.

None of the people like me at all!

I know the second we lose I will be the one being voted out unless someone just completly fails.

So right now I am so thankful for my idol :) it is the only thing that will keep me safe unless we keep winning. So I feel its up to me to make sure we win to keep myself safe

Also looking at all the tribes there was a very big premade of timmy brian and sam. So I am so thankful sam is gone so when merge comes it wont be as hard to take them down

And I know how loved brian is and how he loves to float so he will be here forever. so thats another thing I need to deal with
3727 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shawn's Mail To PrincessTeePee, Survivor8 & Meduncan:

SHAWN:
Well taylor is at 7 days... so maybe next tribal we can work as a team and drop someone that cant help us in anyway. At least im online even if you guys dont like me
3727 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shawn's Convo With Turney:

SHAWN:
So question...
Wanna make a deal?

TURNEY:
What kind of deal were you thinking? :)

SHAWN:
well with exile in play.... if we end up on different tribes. we would vote each other in. securing immunity for that round

TURNEY:
What happens if we end up on the same tribe? :p

SHAWN:
Then we dont vote each other out at tribal. You are one of the few I know here

TURNEY:
thats all i wanted to hear....deal
3727 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shawn's Mail To SexiestDude & Gagaluv:

SHAWN:
So you two know I have your back.. But I need a favor from you... If you guys win can you sent me to exile bc obv im going to be the vote time and time again
3727 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shawn's Convo With Survivor8:

SHAWN:
Well taylor is at 7 days... so maybe next tribal we can work as a team and drop someone that cant help us in anyway. At least im online even if you guys dont like me

SURVIVOR8:
LOL I literally only voted for you because we hadn't talked and no one was willing to break up the meduncan/TSL duo so I thought I was going

SHAWN:
lol well nows the perfect chance to break it up.. I mean new tribes are forming and if we can manage to be on the same tribe we can stick together. You can obviously see im not the most well liked

SURVIVOR8:
well I have nothing against you, so I'd be all for it

SHAWN:
Oh no I dont hold a grudge what so ever. I get it you hardly know me and it was what majority wanted. but maybe we can change this game around

SURVIVOR8:
Well I'm in 100% if we get on the same tribe
3727 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well now that tribal is over and I pretty much knew exactly how it would go down. I am more than excited that my one vote sent someone home :)))))
On the other hand I am idoless and have to do everything I can to stick around.
This tribe swap could not have came at a better time!
3727 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Shawn's Mail To Jesse:

SHAWN:
Jesse I need a huge favor

JESSE:
Whats up? :)
3725 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS dieing
3725 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I am in a better position on this tribe than I was on the other. But it is very nice to know I have the idol
3725 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well in the matching comp I feel talking to anthony on skype and keeping a list of all the flips helped us. I am also dieing right now with my 2nd immunity idol! I came into this game feeling so fucked and now I feel like I have a good shot at making next merge
3722 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
The way im feeling right now is like a goddess....
I single handedly won that challenge
my idol is looking cute and im hoping for a merge!
3711 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
ok so julian going home was bull shit! i am outraged. guess what I have 2 idols and they want to vote out carolyn but its not happening. I am one of my idols on her :))) so guess what bye ugly cunts

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!