This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mayotte Final Words

Topic » Mayotte Final Words

3782 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
3782 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
24th/23rd/22nd: Patrick/DantezFire:

Well that was my first time playing a group game and i can safely say i probs wont play another lmao. none of my tribe had skype none of them even talked to me ever and they all sheeped some random bitch oh well
3776 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
21st/20th: Porsche/Porschefan101:

Dem bitches sucked
3776 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
19th/18th: Michael P./PeaceOut14:

That sucked.

I didn't do anything wrong, I participated in every challenge, and Adana and Danny stab me in the back. It hurts, I really wish I could've gone farther, and I'm just confused why they suddenly turned on me. I only vote Dana because I thought she was still banned. They never talked to me after Porsche left. ;(
3771 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
15th/14th: Ali/CutieAmy:

i couldnt be there for my tribe as i wanted to, exams suddenly happend and i saw how badely my grades were so i kinda shifted my focus into studying :(
3771 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
15th/14th: Leo/Yinzer149:

You know, I was doing well. I had an alliance, people I could trust and was on cloud nine. But dana went inact, brady and kort stopped trusting me, and their was nothing i could do.
3764 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
13th/12th: Skyler/Skyler1822:

Wow it's over? Well it was kind of fun playing it I guess, but I kept forgetting that I was still in there. Oh and I thought that the host was funny lol
3763 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
13th/12th: Michael K./Kort:

I enjoyed my time in Mayonette despite it being so short & filled with my tribe being easily wiped out but I feel I didn't get to showcase my strategical side as much. I was anticipating the merge so I was hoping I could reach that point where I felt gameplay wise I could've saved myself better and played a more active game and my early strategies were boring and eventually I expected them to vote me out because I wasn't as talkative with my own tribe as I was with other tribes.

Overall it was a good game and you're hosting was hilariously entertaining and fun.
3763 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
11th: Zach/Zbase4:

It was alright I guess
Joe better not have gotten cocky, he ain't winning
Gl peace and love
3762 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
10th: Joey/TheEclipse:

It was fun other than the fact everyone is a stupid cunt.
3759 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
9th: Danny/Chantra1:

Well I'm not bitter. I knew I was pushing my luck by the absurd gameplay. Maybe I should have picked a side and stuck with it but you guys blindsided me, and it was pretty impressive, I didn't see it coming. I have no regrets, I played to the best of my abilities, and it was fun. Good luck guys. Bring me back for a returnee season :)
And I can't wait for final tribal as jury.
3757 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
8th: Natalie/OhNatalie:

If I would have tried, I would have won. *shrugs* fuck these slut buckets
3753 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
6th: Paul/Survivorgame1:

It was fun and I really think I played to the best of my abilities. I flipped early on, it benefited me early on but it bit me in the ass later. I played both sides and played a pretty villainous game! I took out some big threats and was the last of my tribe standing. I am proud of my game and I really hope I will be invited back for a future season :)
3752 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
5th: Brady M./Bradyman7:

Pouhou strong? More like pouhou liars
3751 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
4th: Brady S./Bradyspaulding16:

Thank u for letting me play in your survivor group game. It was very fun and I was so close to winning it all cause of I was in that final 3 I would have won. So thank u for being a good host and I hope I can return in the future.
3746 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
2nd: Coldan/Dragotistic:

How can I put that entire experience into only a few sentences? Well, I'd say, even though I didn't win, I enjoyed every moment. All the blindsides, the risks taken, and the fact that my alliance from Day 1 made Finals is crazy. But it just goes to show what you put in to something, you will get back out of it.

I'm ready to be INVITED BACK WOO!

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!