This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Senegal Member Talk

Topic » Senegal Member Talk

3947 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Tribes decided by random.org. All seem about even physically.

Gambia (Green Buffs):
Andrew/Asz9191
Andy/Amf7410
Cole/Cole91
Eli/EliOrtiz1234
Matt/Matt99
Oliver/Oncinders

Sahel (Yellow Buffs):
Brandon/Bdreezy15
Bryce/Bryce333
Jake/Warthhogs
Ronnie/JBC8
Sean/Caliboy
Tyler/TylerKeith

Nepan (Red Buffs):
Alec/Black0ut247
David/Steel
James/Dolphinsoccer4
Lincoln/Mrlincoln2u
Michael/Michael222
Ryan/Wangifold
3947 days 15 hours ago
Js21
Nepan is stacked...........
3947 days 15 hours ago
KidA
3-tribe seasons <33333
3947 days 15 hours ago
KidA
Wait this cast is amazing omg.

But I agree with Jus, Nepan is going to bull-doze the other tribes. Alec & David are also a HUUUGE power-duo, they're going to try to run the show on that tribe.

Rooting for Andy, Cole, Matt, Bryce, Ronnie, Sean, Tyler, Alec & David, and Ryan.
3947 days 15 hours ago
Js21
gaia you dirty slut you trying to stack up james and alec
3947 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Everything was done randomly. Sucks kinda cause I know David and Alec are good friends. In Mearl's All Stars they were a tight duo.

I see A LOT of villain players. And I mean a lot so I hope there's a good bit of backstabs and blindsides and power shuffles.

Bahrain was pretty much a heroic atmosphere so hopefully we see some villains this time.
3947 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Players who are known villains or can be:
Andy
Cole
Eli
Ronnie
Lincoln

And I'm sure a few others can be villainous just I've never seen it like Alec or steel. Maybe even Bryce
3947 days 15 hours ago
Js21
no it was not done randomly christopher

change the tribes because they are unfair and stacked
3947 days 15 hours ago
Js21
switch alec with an irrel from gambia like oliver or andrew
3947 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
There will be a tribe swap sometime.

But everyone can make challenges at 8 PM EST so that's when all challenges are.

Hopefully it'll be an active season
3947 days 15 hours ago
Js21
3947 days 12 hours ago
bryjow123
I played many frookies with Andrew way back, he hates but he a villain for sure but he's an idiot lol so he will get caught
3947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Andrew is pretty much new to groups but was eager to play so im hoping she sprouts as a good player
3947 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
He has potential to do well, his gameplay his to Alligning with everyone! I mean there is a way you can work that in group games but if it's to aggressive it's bad
3947 days 10 hours ago
bryjow123
Btw, I was not permed. I was banned cuz my friend accidentally signed on and that's againest the rules lol.

I'm sure if someone sent t mod a list it was pretty funny and useless. It would be awkward of they freaked out and claimed victory and thought they got me permed.

But I'm Derek, I always win :)

Gaia when does this start?
3947 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
*walks in with my crown*

I'll now wear this so you know who's king. Things are gonna be different around here from now on!

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!