This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4487 days 4 hours ago
bclrockschamp
25 days ago, 12 contestants were going to the jungles of the Tocantins. They were divided into 2 tribes. Jalapao and Timbera. On Day 1, Jalapao had a tough start. Most of their tribe was inactive and they had a tough decison on what they should do in camp. While at Timbera, things went well and the rivalry between Eli and lilsaiz wasnt involved anymore. At the first immunity challenge, Jalapao lost and went to the first tribal, where coolnarhwhal88, the winner of Survivor Ultimate Islamd, was voted out. On day 6, rocksta15 quit the game due to big issues. Then at the next immunity challenge, Jalapao won and sent Timbera to tribal, where JoshJosh123 was voted out. Then on day 12, Unit8890 was removed due to inactivity. On Day 13, the tribes merged into Forza. At the first immunity, semaj won and then at tribal, lilsaiz was voted out. At the next 2 tribals, Jake was blindsided and voted out, then Prozach was voted out. Last week, antega won immunity, then at that tribal, epstar was voted out. 4 are remaining. antega - the mastermind, Wade - the inactive, Eli - the challenge dominater, and semaj - the cool guy. Who will win and who will be voted out. will find out on Survivor Tocantins!!!!!!!
4487 days 4 hours ago
antega34
Grats final 4!
4487 days 4 hours ago
semaj
yay im the cool guy :]
4487 days 4 hours ago
antega34
Ooh! Mastermind, i like the sound of that!
4487 days 4 hours ago
bclrockschamp
ready for todays immunity challenge
4487 days 4 hours ago
antega34
ready!
4487 days 4 hours ago
JakeDavid13
worst final 4 ever
4487 days 4 hours ago
semaj
D:
4487 days 4 hours ago
antega34
:P
4487 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
lol Jake
4487 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Jake u suck so stop being mad
4487 days 4 hours ago
epstar59
that seems a little bipolar
4487 days 4 hours ago
antega34
lol ikr!
4487 days 4 hours ago
JakeDavid13
Eli be prepared when I vote your ass off in 2nd chances
4487 days 4 hours ago
antega34
can we plz start this challenge already?
4487 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
what if i vote u off Jake? That will make 3 group games i voted u out

open group

Bcl's Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!