This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argument Area

Topic » Argument Area

4620 days 6 hours ago
rstar51
*does another backflip* and yup it was teamwork
4620 days 6 hours ago
rstar51
lol to the video
4620 days 6 hours ago
ikr
4620 days 6 hours ago
ok rstar answer this honesty were u working him for the jury the way u did for yellow?
4620 days 6 hours ago
rstar51
49, no i was planning on taking 49 to the end and when did i work on yellow for the jury? i think yellow is a great competitor and me and john talked over doing the vote but 14 said no
4620 days 6 hours ago
rstar51
i actually have to go so ill be back tomorrow
4620 days 6 hours ago
i'll b here tomorrow :)
4619 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
ok guys, congrats on making it to the final two, I wanna know what exactly did you do to go to the final ?

rstar, I think you gotta thank 49288 cause he saved your team from elimination like 5 times

49288, you were on my initial team but weren't very active and was almost gone at the beginning

so I will listen to your answers and decide how to vote, good luck :)
4619 days 14 hours ago
rstar51
Yes 49 saved me about 3 or 4 times i saved 49 3 or 4 times it was i an alliance thats what we do for each other but if your asking me what i did to get here well i won 6 out of the 7 wins for my team and took my alliance to the Final 3 and 49 took our alliance to the Final 2 and I did thank 49 we thanked each other everytime we save each other
4619 days 13 hours ago
I wanna know what exactly did you do to go to the final ?
umm... i have to say that. it did take a lot of courage to get here i won 3 challenges by myself and i know i wasnt active as much as i would've like to have been but i did my best to get here to the final part of the stage i hope nobody saw me as a floater at the end. i have played a very good social game. what also brought me here is that when u were evicted to go to the tech team. i had to completly change my strategy and that was taking rstar and dough to f3 and it paid off. i hope i have your jury vote, ireks good luck in the future :)
4619 days 13 hours ago
Ireks
ok, thx guys and good luck :)
4619 days 12 hours ago
rstar51
thanks Ireks :)
4619 days 12 hours ago
thanks ireks :) and gl to u 2
4619 days 12 hours ago
Ireks
uhm, am I like the only jury member to talk here ? :s
4619 days 12 hours ago
rstar51
so far i think so

open group

the last one standing season13 element w

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!