This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11

Topic » Challenge 11

3006 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hello everyone! Immunity is back up for grabs! On many of the first blogs, there are comments for other group games, giving you anything from points to letters to secret prizes... Today, we're going to repurpose those comments for our group!

This challenge is called SCRAP HEAP. Here's how it will go.

- You all will look through as many tengager's first blogs as you'd like.
- You will create a mail to me with each blog you find. YOU MAY ONLY SEND ONE MAIL, UNLESS YOU GO OVER THE CHARACTER LIMIT. CHECK THE SENT MAIL JUST TO MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BLOGS GOT THROUGH.
- For every comment from another group/skype game on a blog, you will gain one point.
- Please make the title of your mail IMMUNITY CHALLENGE and when you have posted all the blogs you will send, put an END at the bottom. That way I know there was no cut off.
- IF YOU DO NOT PUT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN THE TITLE OF THE MAIL, I WILL IGNORE IT.
- If you do not put END at the bottom, I will ask to make sure you sent the entire list. BUT if you take too long to post the rest of your list, I will assume your first mail is your final submission.

You will have 24 hours to do this challenge. Winner receives immunity and an idol clue.
3006 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
EXAMPLE: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/konohavillage1/78258/hello

This blog has 5 points in it. You will all receive these 5 points automatically.
3006 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
oh in the event of a tie, the person in the tie who sent first wins immunity
3006 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
this challenge is pretty cool, I'm going to steal it when I do season 9 of my survivor in ten years
3006 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
its fine you should see how much money i owe manalord
3005 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well, two people submitted for this challenge, so thanks for making this easy on me.

BRANDON WINS IMMUNITY!

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!