This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Palau - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Palau - Finale

4085 days 12 hours ago
cubsguy831
36 Days ago 18 Tengagers were dropped in one of the most beautiful locations Survivor has ever been to. Palau! Right away they were split into two tribes, Koror wearing brown and Ulong wearing blue. Once we got to the island, Ontario missed home so she had to quit. Things to begin were not good for Koror as no one was using strategy, which lead them to 3 straight losses. First it was Yinzer. Then it was Jsylvia who quit the Koror tribe and left the game. Then suddenly 2 more were eliminated due to infections in their legs. Eagle from the Koror tribe, and Maths from the Ulong tribe. With only 1 Tribal council, Koror had already lost 3 players. Losing to more challenges after that did not help. Bugs and Cfff were the next to go due to their inactivity. Then finally there was hope, Ulong finally lost. On Ulong, Mahal was calling the shots and they voted out Hannah, their weakest link. Finally it was the merge but right away we had another quitter, for a third time! Duffy quit, which left 9 people left on the island. At the second individual challenge, it was close but Breant ended up beating Club in a close battle. The majority of the new merged tribe voted for Club, as he became the first member of the jury. At the next challenge flame came out of nowhere and won the challenge, and was given a decision after he won. Since Muffin came in second place in the challenge, Flame had the choice of either giving Muffin immunity, and have 2 Tribal Councils (dividing the Korong tribe into groups of 4 with each immune person at each Tribal) or to just keep immunity for himself. He made a wise move and gave Muffin immunity. This sent Chelsea and Tyler who became the 2nd and 3rd members of the Jury. At the next challenge it was between Mahal and Winner but Winner ended up pulling out the victory, which sent home challenge threat Flamer. At the next challenge it was a battle of speed and endurance. In the final round it was Breant Vs Aidan, but Aidan shocked everyone and pulled off the victory. Since the Koror alliance from Day 1 didn't include Muffin, he was voted out and became the 5th member of the  Jury. Now only 4 remain... Aidan... The quiet, yet speedy and athletic challenger who is the only Koror member left... Mahal... a big strategist who knows how to play this game... Winner... he is also a big strategic player who will do whatever he have to do win this game... Breant... A very strong competitor in challenges and one of 3 Ulong members remaining... But only one can become Sole Survivor! Who will outwit, outplay and outlast all the others. Who will be the winner and the Sole Survivor? Find out on the Finale!
4085 days 11 hours ago
cubsguy831
IS 5 PM EST TOMORROW A GOOD TIME FOR YOU GUYS?!?!
4085 days 11 hours ago
Breant
I might have another group game comp. But it shouldn't take too long, So I'll be here
4085 days 11 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Me too
4085 days 10 hours ago
aidanmac22
5:30 pm est is fine but not 5
4085 days 10 hours ago
cubsguy831
Ok so 5:30 probably... just need approval from thewinner
4085 days 10 hours ago
Breant
Alright 5 30 is great!
4085 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
U bitches!
4085 days 10 hours ago
muffinman
I know who im voting for
4085 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Yeah I can do that
4085 days 6 hours ago
Mahalpin11
sorry muffin! :(
4084 days 19 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Well im eating dinner at 6, and i have a basketball game at 8 :( so maybe tomorrow?
4084 days 11 hours ago
cubsguy831
In the hospital :/ we will continue the finale tomorrow @ 1 PM EST
4084 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
aw man. get well soon
4084 days 11 hours ago
Breant
Oh gosh! Get better!
4084 days 9 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Get better

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!