This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DAY 3: Diary Room

Topic » DAY 3: Diary Room

2558 days 20 hours ago
Avalon
Remember it is mandatory to leave diary room sessions, and punishments will be given before final 8 for those who have gone against leaving diary room sessions!

-Big Brother
2558 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I must say this has been a very surprising day. First thing I see, Yellow posted his noms, BUT, he posted them late, so I was surprised to see him as the third nominee. Later on, DrG2 ultimately saves him, which I will say was a very nice thing to do especially considering he was HoH and deserved safety, but I was a little surprised to see he renominated me. At the end of the day, I must say I am very glad that I get to live through double elimination night and look forward to the upcoming days.
2557 days 2 hours ago
MisterPredaa
Everyday is a scare but I feel much safer with this carepackage! Thanks to anyone who voted me!
2554 days 11 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
im so scared right now, even tough I'm not on the block!
mortimer has just picked me to play veto with her and I'm so happy! i have to win to guarantee that both of us are safe.
2554 days 11 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
wait.. papa i didn't rename u!
2553 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Yellow, I was referring to DrG2
2552 days 18 hours ago
moretimer
Nervous for pov! Really would love to be saved. :P
2552 days 14 hours ago
DrG2
Is this still a thing?
2552 days 9 hours ago
moretimer
It doesn't seem like it lol
2552 days 3 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I hope it is, but Avalon has been inactive for quite a while.

open group

24/7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!