This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DAY 2: Diary Room

Topic » DAY 2: Diary Room

2570 days 21 hours ago
Avalon
Always remember you can be punished/nominated for not keeping up with the diary room.
2570 days 21 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So, Batya is officially out of the house. We haven't really talked, so yeah. It's double eviction week which means I am on my toes making sure I don't go home. Also, I'm pretty glad that YellowPenguin is HoH. I think he will make some pretty good choices.
2570 days 20 hours ago
BrendaMeekz
I'm so excited to be here and still in the game. very thankful i was saved with the veto and im looking forward to playing :)
2570 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
Double eviction is a f* disaster. glad that I have this veto and cant wait to see the nom ceremony :p
2570 days 17 hours ago
GayJohnny
If I get Malcolmed by this double eviction I will vomit
2570 days 17 hours ago
trist
Glad I survived the first wewk and glad I decided to save moretimer because she seem in it more to play. Anyways I hope im good in this DE, I do feel good about Yellow being hoh tbh though
2570 days 2 hours ago
moretimer
Happpy to survived the first week. Happy for everyone that saved me. Happy yellow got hoh
2570 days 2 hours ago
GayJohnny
oh shit I might vomit
2570 days ago
Yellowpenguin
So i nommed two people for this double eviction but I was too late so I'm nominated as well :(
I had a tough choice choosing who to take to veto as I like a lot of people here. So I just chose the first person I talked to in this game!
Really hope I win the veto to take myself off the block and leave my two noms facing eviction

open group

24/7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!