This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1: Diary Room

Topic » Day 1: Diary Room

2571 days 17 hours ago
Avalon
daily diary room entries are mandatory!---> No exceptions.
players who refuse to submit a diary room session every day can be randomly nominated.
--------------------------------------

This is a place to make a generic post about your experience, worries, goals...
anything you'd like to post in a diary room session form. Be yourself!

-->When we post blogs to the public let's hashtag #Tengaged247
*Posting blogs to the public will help you get care-packages, popularity in the game and maybe awarded a secret advantage..in the future.

The diary room door is now opened..welcome... HOUSEGUEST...
2571 days 17 hours ago
GayJohnny
I mean at this point what I'm thinking is that the strategy doesn't start until I can get a feel for this group and the personalities in it.
2571 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So, it's my first day in the game and so far, it's going quite well. I set up the introduction forum because it seemed to be sort of quiet in the game, so I thought I'd get everyone to speak. However, we do have people in these games that are quiet and may not even say a word to anyone, but they end up going home sooner or later.

Definitely a pretty cool cast, but in just a few hours, we're going to have an elimination, so I want to make sure that I'm not the first victim.
2571 days 15 hours ago
MisterPredaa
The beginning has been a little quiet. Everyone seems super nice tho :)
2571 days 15 hours ago
BleachSmoothie
Everyone seems really chill. Hopefully someone cool gets HOH!
2571 days 14 hours ago
Avalon
Please remember to leave a diary room session!
2571 days 11 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
So, I've just come and I haven't started talking to anyone! I'm getting worried but I'm sure that I'll be ok!
2571 days 3 hours ago
moretimer
I haven't really started talking to many people yet but everyone seems okay
2571 days 2 hours ago
DrG2
Me when I didnt even spam and did the diary room session yet but won that spam comp lol bless me
2571 days 1 hour ago
trist
I survived the first nomination! *clip of me doing storage room dance*

And ofcourse I ddi a storage room dance, Im glad Preda didn't nominate me and I definitely intend on returning the favor so hopefully I stay clear and cool and safe this week.

open group

24/7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!