This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

R E D E U X

Topic » R E D E U X

954 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Sit lapsis militibus resurgere semel iterumque

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/9a/26/a99a26ed0716af611469c3f2bf4d017a.gif

si hoc interpretaris, scribe mihi nomen artificis tui pro praemio

For this entire competition, I have led you to believe that there were 3 teams, when in fact, a fourth team was being collected each week! Meet the members of #TeamJinni !

DAWN RICHARD // snick427
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
ELODIE // Talian
SIA // Girllover101
KE$HA // CakelikeEvv

Unfortunately our other three sisters, Mabel, Shawn Mendes, and Sabrina Claudio could not join us and they shall remain eliminated.

For all my merged members on the new tribe, #TeamDiablo , you will take a seat and relax this week. And you know what? I'm going to join you, because I'm not judging this week, YOU ARE! Well, all of you, #TeamJinni included.

I am allowing TWO members of #TeamJinni BACK into the competition! Here's how it will work.

All members of #TeamJinni , post ANY song you like, it's a free choice song. But also write up why you should be chosen to compete. All members of #TeamDiablo will vote to SAVE one of you and send you back into the competition. At the same time, all members of #TeamJinni will also vote to SAVE one of their comrades to re-enter the competition. The catch is, no one on #TeamJinni can vote for themselves.

Good luck to all of you. #TeamJinni, you have 24 hours to post your songs and write ups, and then I'll grant an additional 24 hours for voting.

Welcome back children.

954 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
CORRECTION: I made a mistake in my notes. Shawn Mendes did confirm their invitation and will be competing as well. Here is the full list of returnees:

DAWN RICHARD // snick427
SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321
ELODIE // Talian
SIA // Girllover101
KE$HA // CakelikeEvv
954 days 3 hours ago
hayden9102
Oh snap!!! Good luck
954 days 3 hours ago
txashaun
Omg what a twist 😱😱😱
954 days 3 hours ago
ilovetosing
https://media.giphy.com/media/9M5jK4GXmD5o1irGrF/giphy.gif
953 days 13 hours ago
CakelikeEvv
https://youtu.be/mplY7wmhsRo
i guess id like to return, why not fuck it
953 days 13 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
https://youtu.be/OWhiCkEY-Yk
Replacement Video
“Daddy”
953 days 7 hours ago
snick427

I should come back because I'm the most obscure of your choices. You want back catalogue? I'M ALL BACK CATALOGUE, BABY. Plus, this competition is suddenly looking awful white, so add some melanin to your day
953 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Well there you have it folks, three members decided to return and try to return to the competition.

If you’re on #TeamDiablo send me your vote TO STAY of either

DAWN RICHARD // snick427
KE$HA // CakelikeEvv

And if you are on #TeamJinni, you must do the same except you may not vote for yourself.

I’ll break all ties.

You have 24 hours to decide.
952 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
It is time to reveal the votes.

Starting with #TeamJinni
952 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#TeamJinni

All of you have voted with the exception of  KE$HA // CakelikeEvv

Voting is tied. We shall see results from #TeamDiablo

0 Votes :: DAWN RICHARD // snick427
1 Vote :: COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
1 Vote :: KE$HA // CakelikeEvv
952 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
#TeamDiablo

All members voted

5 Votes :: DAWN RICHARD // snick427
3 Vote :: COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
2 Vote :: KE$HA // CakelikeEvv
952 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Congratulations to DAWN RICHARD // snick427 and  COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123

You have both been resurrected and brought back into the competition! Join #TeamDiablo !

KE$HA // CakelikeEvv , your time ends here. But I welcome you back next season, and I hope this does not discourage you from trying again in the future.
951 days 14 hours ago
CakelikeEvv
I literally could care less, it’s a blessing not to play with those boneheads
951 days 1 hour ago
snick427

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!