This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Induction Ceremony: REDEUX

Topic » The Induction Ceremony: REDEUX

974 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
You've met a terrible fate, haven't you? .... again.
974 days 15 hours ago
snick427
Sweet Majora's Mask reference, Wheatley
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Oh? I didn't know you were so cultured... ;)

I'll be with y'all in a few minutes, finishing up a cute graphic
974 days 14 hours ago
ilovetosing
Ok I'll be waiting for it.
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'm gonna scream. You can't see the text on the graphic xD

I'll fix it later, onto THE INDUCTION CEREMONY
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
For some of you, this may be a deja vu moment. If you haven't noticed before, this season was attempted back in January of this year but was abruptly cancelled.... but if Jesus can cum a 2nd time, so can we!

As your host I need to make a disclaimer.
This is a music game and therefore judging will have a level of my own subjective taste. So I will be doing my best to not judge you solely on if I like it or not, but if the song has quality. For example, I am not a fan of country music, but Reba Mcentire was still able to win this game because although I have my own taste, I can still recognize talent and give credit where it's due.

Know from the bottom of my heart you all have an equal shot at winning and I will not shut anyone down at face value.
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
There are 3 twists we must discuss! All good things come in 3s!

The first twist... is there will not be 2 teams, but 3!!!

You will all be randomly divided into either

#TeamAbaddon

#TeamBeelzebub

#TeamDagon

Let's find out who goes where....
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

#TeamAbaddon
SABRINA CLAUDIO // Macda27
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102
AFI // tbrown_47
MABEL // CalebDaBoss

#TeamBeelzebub
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
LOBODA // Kisa
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321
SIA // Girllover101

#TeamDagon
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
AJR // zorbo678
ELODIE // Talian
INDILA // Midiaw
DAWN RICHARD // snick427
KE$HA // CakelikeEvv
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Start to get to know the people on your team! You need them to survive, but you also need to watch your back! Speaking of backs....

(there may or may not be a comeback episode planned so be careful who you decide to backstab)
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Twist #2

As this is entitled 7 Deadly Sins, I think you can assume that the twist has something to do with.... you guessed it! The 7 deadly sins... :)

Last season we had powers in play granted by the ol powerful POSEIDON. This season, to get an advantage in this game, you need to make a deal with the devil.

A separate thread will open after the 1st challenge and advantages and rewards for this game can be yours! But read the fine print before you write your name in the book of the beast.

More on this twist after challenge 1.
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Twist #3

HEAVENS NOOOOO!

YOU'RE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER!

A DEMON HAS BEEN SET LOOSE!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8ae45645910780115342bf047967045d/tumblr_n3zb3yc0r61rdutw3o1_400.gif

Someone involved in this game is not what they seem. I have released a demon to play amongst you. This is similar to the Saboteur twist of Big Brother. Except this player has some... abilities. Each week, they will possess one of you and either post for you, or, vote for you. Whichever they like in that particular week. This player CANNOT possess the same person twice and cannot reveal their identity. Each challenge, the 1st placers will guess which tengaged player is the beast from a list of thirty names and subtle clues to aid you, if the 1st player is correct, the demon is eliminated. If the demon makes it to merge, they become an official player in this game, they can select any artist they like including banned artists, and they win immunity for two challenges.

Does the power of the demon compel you?
974 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
This concludes the Induction Ceremony, I shall open the hell gates for the first challenge momentarily!

974 days 13 hours ago
snick427
Okay Team Dagon, I'm gonna need everyone's Skype

Here's mine: live:nicksaurer427

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!