This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Greed: The Lottery Results

Topic » Greed: The Lottery Results

950 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Btw Lunch is leftover Pierogis and jalepeno chips, how nutritious of me

950 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Tonight I shall offer 1 success and 1 challenge for each critique

Let's start with #TeamBeezlebub !
950 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
"Superwoman"

Success: The message of the song is beautiful as well as those final notes towards the end. So good..

Challenge: The sound levels of the band sometimes overpowered your vocals but that's the risk that comes with live vocals
950 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa
"It's time to go home"

Success: The beat is infectious and paired with the chorus it hit all the sweet spots!

Challenge: The verses didn't have the same impact as the chorus but that tends to be the norm for dance tracks
950 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
"Vida La Vida"

Success: A true masterpiece that's arguably the best coldplay song and solidified their commercial success, it's everything.

Challenge: Because of it's success and how much it's been overplayed, it's hard for me to judge it on the same scale as some of these more unknown artists sharing new music which is why I tend to discourage popular artists, this is going to be hard for me to rank
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
"Don't you worry 'bout a thing"

Success: One of my favorite covers and it just gets better and better each minute and Tori Kelly shuts it DOWN in the end

Challenge: I'm putting you in the same category of Coldplay that it's going to be hard to rank and judge you when this song already occupies a sweet space in my heart
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321
"Life of the Party"

Success: I love the double vocals in the chorus , it was very soothing

Challenge: I don't think this song had a wow factor and I found myself mentally checking out
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
We'll now move on to #TeamAbaddon
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
"Black Hole Sun"

Success: Jazz really suits your voice and when you did that slow crescendo around the 2:30 mark I was practically having an eargasm

Challenge: I want your beginning to be as captivating as your ending, and that doesn't mean belt the whole song, it means find a way to really capture my attention and keep it the whole song.
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
"See you again"

Success: You got me cry because of how beautiful the message was and how it really played with my heartstrings

Challenge: I forgot I was eating jalapeno chips and I wiped away some tears and now my eyes are on fire
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102
"Wolves"

Success: The grit of the song was pretty cool and made me feel like some kind of badass

Challenge: The chorus was a bit repetitive and by the end I was hoping there would be something to close off the song strong but the chorus continued to repeat
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
AFI // tbrown_47
"The Wind That Carries Me Away"

Success: Damn that chorus really carries me away, it's so good!!!

Challenge: I wish the band was just a tad quieter than the vocals but honestly, for this track, I wasn't too upset with the blend
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
MABEL // CalebDaBoss
"God is a Dancer"

Success: I went "oooooo" when that beat came in at the 0:51 mark, loved that addition

Challenge: The lyrics don't really mean anything and the real MVP of the track is the beat, still a good song to bop to but compared with your competitors, there's not much sustenance in this track
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
And now let's take a look at #TeamDagon
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
"I said hi"

Success: Some people don't like breathy vocals, but I do... and the "tell them all I said hiiiii" was interesting

Challenge: I like the song, but I don't know if it was strong enough to compete with some of the heavy hitters this challenge
950 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
AJR // zorbo678
"Come Hang Out"

Success: The experimental vocal filters really helped blend with the backing track and was so cool to hear

Challenge: Because of the filters there were moments where I wasn't sure what was being sung, but it still sounded cool all the way through

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!