This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #1: "Count To Ten"

Topic » Challenge #1: "Count To..

4656 days 11 hours ago
AjayTwist
Will begin at noon EST tomorrow.
4656 days 11 hours ago
TheGreat
Alrighty.
4656 days 11 hours ago
WyoChuck
Alright serious question. I can make it but in the future if we're busy at that time how long will the comp window be open?
4656 days 10 hours ago
AjayTwist
It's going to vary. For the most part, if you contribute to the challenge at all, I'm not going to penalize you.
4656 days 10 hours ago
WyoChuck
so if say i'm on right at noon and leave at like 12:15 and come back at like 5 i'll be good?
4656 days 10 hours ago
Brycerz
Alright sounds good.
1. 2. 3. 4.... crap.
4656 days 10 hours ago
AjayTwist
Like I said, it depends on the challenge.
4655 days 21 hours ago
AjayTwist
For today’s challenge, all you have to do is count to ten! Sounds easy, right?

Well, except for the fact that you have to do it as a team.

And that you have to do it in one-hour intervals from this post.

And that each team member can only post one number. (So one team member will post the number 1 one hour from now, another team member will post the number 2 two hours from now, and so on until the last team member posts 10 ten hours from now).

And that if you’re off by one minute, it doesn’t count.

And if two team members post the same number, it doesn’t count.

But other than that, it’s pretty easy.

The team with the most numbers correctly posted will win 5 points each and go to The War Room, while the member of the winning team that contributes the most will win 10 points, immunity from No Man’s Land, and a special opportunity to be explained later.

Challenge starts in 3…2…1…
4655 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
4655 days 20 hours ago
marthean
4655 days 20 hours ago
WyoChuck
4655 days 20 hours ago
AjayTwist
Just so we're clear, none of you have posted correctly. You were supposed to post the number 1 ONE HOUR FROM THE TIME OF MY POST, the number two an hour after that, and so on. And because members are only allowed to post one number, the three of you cannot post another number.
4655 days 20 hours ago
Sheena
do we start over? or keep going as of now?
in the next hour would i post 1 or 3
4655 days 20 hours ago
AjayTwist
1 hour intervals FROM MY POST. Meaning exactly one hour, two hours, up to ten hours after I posted.
4655 days 19 hours ago
WyoChuck
So i was suppossed to post 1 instead of 2?  And when someone comes back at 2 ET they need to post 2?
4655 days 19 hours ago
AjayTwist
To clarify:

Two team members can not post the same number. So if anyone from now on from either team posts 1, or anyone from Bravo Unit posts 2, their posts will not count.

Do not start over when someone messes up.

Two hours after my original post, A D-Day member must post the number 2. An hour after that, a team member from both teams must post the number 3.

All of this has been stated in the original post.

open group

The War Room: Season Alpha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!