This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » Kitchen/Dining Room

2493 days 9 hours ago
Zed55
Nomination Ceremonies take place here
2493 days 6 hours ago
Loopspeare
Anyone want cake?
2492 days 1 hour ago
LiukBB
One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction, I will turn each of these keys to lock in my nominations, the nominee's faces will then appear.

*Shows first nomm* : Isaac

*Shows second nomm * : Loop

This one was though, and I hope you understand this guys. I know it's just week one but every move count.

Isaac: I nominated you  because you seemed quite inactive in the group. When I gave the opportunity to write or someting you didn't write nothing.

Loop: I know you might be active but in this case I was really scared  by what you said under your profile. Your kpg makes me kinda thinking you might be some sort of multi and I really think you might win every comp. For this reason I feel intimitated by you  and I have to nominate you.

I wish good luck in the POV comp. I think Loop is prbably gonna win it.
*Flips hair*

This ceremony is adjourned

*Walks away*

*music starts*

*group hug*
2491 days 22 hours ago
Loopspeare
*gets triggered in the diary room because they didn't do the old key ceremony*

"Awks. He thinks that I'll win comps. Joke's on him! I'm at the cottage every weekend, so I couldn't even compete in this first HoH, nor will I be able to compete on any weekend."
2491 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*hugs both nominees*
2491 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Zed asked me to do the nowadays version Loop. Are you a multi though?
2491 days 10 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Um Liuk, I kinda did message you?
2491 days 10 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Kind of unfair that i'm up when you said you only nominate inactives...
2490 days 9 hours ago
Supitsmark
I miss the old key ceremony sooooooo much.
2486 days 5 hours ago
Zed55
Burts Nominations:

*Turns Key One*
Kevin- you already received a punish since you didn't vote, i think you are the most inactive here and i really want this game to be with only players, so im sorry but you gotta go up

*Turns Key Two*
Loop- you were already up so i feel like its good choice to nom you again, also you never talked to me, i know you can win pov cause you already won and i have no intention getting you out, goodluck and win pov!
2486 days 5 hours ago
Zed55
Kevin & Loop are nominated for eviction
2485 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Hey cast. I would like to know why the house flipped: so if any of you has info it will be greaty appreciated. I appreciate the honesty in people : I am just curious.
Thank you a lot
2485 days 14 hours ago
MIchelle990
good luck
2485 days 3 hours ago
Loopspeare
*sits in a nomination chair*

"Home sweet home!"

open group

Zed's Big Brother - DAY 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!