This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4612 days 21 hours ago
Endo360
Welcome to the final two: DEACES and GreenSpark. And the jury: soccerbchris, harpersislandfan, michael222, rapboy, hippydude126, l0_0l and voted out last tribal realitymogul04.

This time the questions aren't mine, they're the jury's. And once they are satisfied they are to mail me their vote. Good luck.
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
Gosh i dont know what to say:|
Ill type my opening speech
and then some comments to each jury member
and then answer questions
and do my closing speech
4612 days 21 hours ago
harpersisland
FUCK BOTH OF YOU
4612 days 21 hours ago
realitymogul04
Greenspark my question to you is to name five things you have done that make you more worthy than deaces!

Deaces my question to you is. You played me. Got me to play your game so you Could ultimatley be sitting where you are. Why didn't you take me? And why should I vote for you to win after you played me!
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
Hey harperisland  i did not vote u out it was the sinta who voted u out
4612 days 21 hours ago
Endo360
Harper - why so angry?
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
Realitymogul to be honest i was waiting for you to ask me the questions, i got loads of things to drop on u
4612 days 21 hours ago
harpersisland
Im kidding
4612 days 21 hours ago
realitymogul04
Then drop
4612 days 21 hours ago
Endo360
Awkwardly typing up sum up right now
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
Realitymogul, u lied to me a whole lot. When we discuss voting u  would not vote with me , not just once or twice, many times u did that.

I wasnt sure if u would take me to the finals because of u lying so much that i could not believe u

if u did not lie to me i would have taken u over greensparks because we only worked together at the final 6
4612 days 21 hours ago
Endo360
More villains than heroes this season jsyk
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
I swear it was back and forth in my head, we did align but u did not vote with me 3 times.
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
Also, I took GreenSpark because he is a Dakila member. I want it to be a fair fight.
If i had taken u it would have been  Dakila vs Sinta vote.
4612 days 21 hours ago
realitymogul04
I neverlied to you about voting except for hippy that was the only time I lied other than that I didn't vote so I woudlnt have blood on my hands!
4612 days 21 hours ago
DEACES
I and GreenSpark had talked, remember the questions i asked u?
those questions i was checking and comparing notes.

And majorly whole time u lied to me.
Because before voting we would discuss who to vote.
The votes did show. that u were the one not voting in order.

open group

Survivor: Islands Of Fire [Episode Two]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!