This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

tribal counsel #2 (pagong)

Topic » tribal counsel #2 (pagong)

4685 days 21 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Seabase: it looks like your your tribe it pretty active is that fair to say?

Thecoolyest: you have been MIA this whole game. Why should your tribe keep you?

Sirbeast: how is your experience with this tribe so far?

Spinner : do you get along with your whole tribe?

Tadds: do you feel safe tonight and why?

Natalie: despite loosing your tribe still looks pretty good together, any chinks in the armor?

Sonic: who is better sonic or Mario? Star treck or star wars ? Harry potter or twilight?
4685 days 21 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Votes due by 10 am tomorrow, no vote means self vote
4685 days 21 hours ago
NatalieRoux
i think we have no weaknesses except for when the other tribe gets lucky... like what happened today. And now is just an opportunity to make our tribe stronger, by getting rid of the weakest (most inactive) player.
4685 days 21 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Natalie : do you see alliances forming yet?
4685 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Yes I do...but I didnt even know we had a challenge today or I would have competed.
4685 days 21 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Spinner : is there anyone In your tribe who, when it comes time to merge , might flop and help the other tribe?
4685 days 21 hours ago
NatalieRoux
no i don't, only one person is asking me about votes, and so i feel like i might be on the outs in this tribe.. But i only care right now about having number when we make the merge... BTW where is soccers question??
4685 days 21 hours ago
soccerbchris
no questions for me lol??
4685 days 21 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Oops lol sorry soccer,

Natalie: if you had the option what tribe would you rather be in?

Soccer: are you mad I forgot you?
4685 days 21 hours ago
soccerbchris
haha yes :(
4685 days 21 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Soccer: I apologize, do you feel safe tonight?
4685 days 21 hours ago
sirbeastly
hi
4685 days 21 hours ago
soccerbchris
its ok :) and not 100 percent...we do have some inactives on our tribe so I hope they would go first
4685 days 21 hours ago
NatalieRoux
this tribe, we are stronger, smarter, and we have more active people than the other tribe. This tribal is a result of simple bad luck and we won't be here again
4685 days 20 hours ago
seabase
our tribe is extremely active and like natalie said us being here is only a result of bad luck and we wont be here again
4685 days 20 hours ago
tadds
i hope im safe tonight haha...i was here for the challenge and i am always an active person...

open group

Infamous' Survivor: Borneo 50T$ REWARD!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!