This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st tribal counsel (tagi)

Topic » 1st tribal counsel (tagi)

4686 days 20 hours ago
InfamousAJP
your votes are due by 10 tommorrow morning (EST) no vote means a self vote, questions will be up shortly
4686 days 20 hours ago
InfamousAJP
bcl:you gave your tribe a little scare today, how loyal are you to them, in terms of helping out even while in rookies?

mybash: you came outta nowhere today, and though your tribe lost, you did well. do you feel safe tonight?

kyuub:you seem like your giving this game everything you have, is that fair to say?

cheer: you were not here to help your tribe out, anything you want to say to them?

akora: same as cheer?

laid back: you checked in into the game, and leeft within 5 minutes, if you stuck around for 5 more minutes you would have forced a tie, and an inactive would have been kicked out, how do you feel about that?

BB freak: same as cheer and akora

cohammer: how frustrated are you with your tribe?
4686 days 19 hours ago
bclrockschamp
i am loyal to them like anything, but i was a little scared tht i would go home
4686 days 19 hours ago
Comhammer
I am a little disappointed with the inactives on our tribe. They could have helped, but they just didn't show. Everyone who was here I'm proud of just for being here to help the tribe.
4686 days 19 hours ago
InfamousAJP
bcl: do you feel safe tongiht?

cohammer: do you feel like there are alliances already forming in your tribe?
4686 days 19 hours ago
Comhammer
Not really. There are only like 3 or 4 of us here. If there are, they're very small.
4686 days 19 hours ago
InfamousAJP
cohammer: what are you basing your vote on tonight?
4686 days 19 hours ago
Comhammer
Nothing much. Just someone who was inactive during the challenge.
4686 days 19 hours ago
Mybash
i dont no
4686 days 18 hours ago
Akora
i was quite busy so i couldint make it to the challenge, im sorry guys. im really am an active player though.
4686 days 18 hours ago
Kyuubi28
No, this is actually not my all, it just seems so because I actually remembered today and this is the first challenge. Trust me, once this game gets going and especially once the tribes merge (assuming I make that far) and there's less of a chance of me actually being safe, I'll def be putting less effort into challenges, probably a lot more into strategy.
4686 days 18 hours ago
InfamousAJP
akora:are you safe tonight?

kyubbi: if you play such a strong strategic game, why should your tribe keep you around?
4686 days 18 hours ago
Kyuubi28
Ha, I never said it was very strong, in fact my record in group games would probably prove the exact opposite, and as for your question... hm... idrk, I'm gonna leave that up to these guys to determine
4686 days 17 hours ago
laidback27
my computer messed up and it was unfortunate and i apologize to my tribe
4686 days 6 hours ago
BBfreak97
Im an active player :(  I've been on like crazy, but my parents made me go to my grandmas during the challenge :(
4686 days 6 hours ago
BBfreak97
So i think you should keep me :/

open group

Infamous' Survivor: Borneo 50T$ REWARD!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!