This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4685 days 16 hours ago
worm178
Name: Logan Smith (worm178)

Are you active?: You best believe it.

Favorite twist of Big Brother: Pandora's Box

How will you handle the twists: I will have to do, what I have to do... That's my secret.
4685 days 13 hours ago
V4Vendetta
Name: V4Vendetta
Are you active?: Oh Yeah!
Favorite twist of Big Brother: Coup de Tat
How will you handle the twists: I will take it day by day.
4685 days 10 hours ago
UltimateBBFan
Name: UltimateBBFan

Are you active?: Yes

Favorite twist of Big Brother: BB4 twist with the exes.. BB6 twist where they alredy know each other.. BB13 dynamic duos

How will you handle the twists: idk depends but I will try to play in it with my strategy
4685 days 8 hours ago
rt72
Name: rt72

Are you active?: DUHHHH

Favorite twist of Big Brother: Pandora's Box

How will you handle the twists: I will be shocked but obviously i will hav to adapt and i believe i can do tht
4685 days 7 hours ago
Snake
Name: Snake

Are you active?: Yessir.

Favorite twist of Big Brother: Diamond Power of Veto

How will you handle the twists: Like a boss. lol kidding... I'll to my best to twist up the house :)
4685 days 7 hours ago
Manastacious
Name: Manastacious (Mana)

Activity: Very active

Favorite Twist: Season 8 Nemesis

Handling the Twists: It really depends upon the magnitude and how much the twist affects my original game play, but it should be the usual: twist the twist to my advantage (maybe make the other house guests paranoid-- he he he.
4685 days 6 hours ago
Mybash
35 applicaitions so far
4685 days 3 hours ago
BadAssDiva
name:diva        age:16        karma:0     twist:dynamic duo    i can handle any twist because my sex appeal nd my drive to win will bring me to the top
4685 days ago
Verihaze
Name: Verihaze! (James)
Are you active?: I have hosted group games before so i know how important activity is I will be active
Favorite twist of Big Brother: No Eviction/Double Evictions
How will you handle the twists: Sure
4684 days 19 hours ago
DaBOMB
DaBOMB  Real Name: Pierce

Yes

Sabotouer

Awesome
4684 days 7 hours ago
Samoa
Name:Samao
Are you active?:VERY
Favorite twist of Big Brother:Dynamic Duos
How will you handle the twists: I will dominate the game and use each twist to my advantage
4684 days 5 hours ago
RCALowner
Name: RCALowner
Are you active?:yes, every single day
Favorite twist of Big Brother: season 8, 3 couples who kmew each other(dick and danielle, joe an dustin, jessica and carol)
How will you handle the twists: expirence of watching big brother, just accept them and get throigh it.

open group

Mybash's Big Brother! Twist-o-rama!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!