This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Australian Outback Journal!

Topic » Australian Outback Journal!

4532 days 14 hours ago
NatalieRoux
In this post, you will see what was said behind the scenes by the contestants of Survivor: Australian Outback. It goes from sneaky alliances, to personal hatred directed at other players! Have fun and hope to get as many mails as this in the next season! :-) xx NatalieRoux

Day 1 -

BENLINUS - Well I'm all ready for the merge.. ;) 5 mins into the game ask 4 people for an Alliance.. now have a strong alliance with 5 of us. we have control of the tribe.. but they don't know.. I have control of them.. Oh how I love Survivor.. but most of this Alliance are friends so I can't betray any of them.. *coughs* Until after the merge.

jacco - I've just checked and found I'm in the game.. I tried to get an alliance going and turns out there is already a few made up so I'm apparently in one which is good, but means I'm at the bottom of the totem. That's how far I think ahead. Haha.

soccerbchris - So I love my tribe 100x more than my previous one :) I think we have so many active people and will be able to win some which will be a nice change :D For alliances I formed one with Dark, Gaia, Ben, and Titan, so it will be the 5 of us strong. I hope I can imrpove on my 5th from last time :)

DAY 2

BENLINUS - A cleaner? A 15 year old cleaner? What is this? Victorian London? That is one baaaad adolescent life right there.. I'm gonna feel a little more bad when I vote his ass out.

BENLINUS - Well, as I need to keep this tribe how I want it.. I have to do a little spying on the others.. Just so no enemy alliances form :P... *Rolls around in the sand like some army roll* And this will be my theme : The Police - I'll be watching you

Day 4

Gaiaphage - Though I missed the second challenge, I don't feel like I'm going anywhere anytime soon. I'm in an alliance with the strongest players in the game. Ben, Titan, Soccer and myself. This is the F5!!

BENLINUS - Kids, Christmas has come early, Astros quit!!! Haha :D I've mailed my good friend Jayson telling him to get rid of sihz because he "want's him out" hehe.. So sihz should be next out :-) that will teach him to argue with moi

soccerbchris - Well I feel very good about my tribe so far. I have a solid alliance with Gaia, Ben, Dark, and Titan, so I think if we go into the merge with numbers, we will have F5 for sure :) And also I love the idea of having Tribal in our secret Camp :-) Once again you are being a great host so keep up the great work.

BENLINUS - I heard that there are wild dogs called dingoes here... Thought I'd go find one and keep it as a pet. They look friendly <3 Also, I accidentally burnt Darks thong... oops! :(
4529 days 18 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Day 5

Minka - I'm Definitely worried about being the next to go if our tribe loses again. I've been missing for the first challenge and it's not like our advantage for the next one makes us a guaranteed win. If I have to I'll be a more vocal member.

RJ18 - Astros quit? Wow... Haha. He totally seemed like the only person who was really excited to play, and then he left.. It's confusing. Haha. But Ohwell. I could tell he was gonna be the person shafted with my tribe, so i guess better to leave now rather than for us to vote him out, I guess?

Day 6

BENLINUS - We Rocked! Jayson obviously ain't happy... He can kiss Kucha ass ;)

soccerbchris - Well I'm really happy that we won but we got really lucky. I mean we didn't even have half of our tribe complete it so that makes me nervous for future challenges :/

Minka - I'm pretty glad that Titan pulled the victory for us. I know I proabably would've been the one to go, since i did very badly at the balancing game. I couldn't even last a minute. I feel like I'm the albatross of Kucha, but maybe my enthusiasm for the team will keep me in for now.

jacco - Blah, haha. Definitely didn't want to lose. Ummmmm because I was banned. Definitely didn't help my status and alliance in this game. I luckily have a feeling it's all been resolved and they are still with me and jhelsdon is getting voted off tonight.

Sash - Completely blindsided by that vote.... didn't expect it one bit. I'm not too sure what exactly is going on, I feel like people are in multiple alliances all over the place and what should've been an easy vote didn't end up happening as planned. I'm a bit uneasy right now because I don't think I was kept in the loop about it, but we'll see what happens I guess :)

jhelsdon2478 - You (NatalieRoux) telling BBlover96 what ever you did in that other game has really affected him.. that is why he voted me out and has backstabbed me twice... :-( I just want to play and he is a jerk.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!