This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Tagi)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Tagi)

4693 days 4 hours ago
NatalieRoux
This challege that you just lost gave your tribe an opportunity to get everyone involved, as it wasn't even a live challenge. Yet only one of you submitted a score in time. It's a true mystery to who will go tonight..

Votes will be read at 9 am EST on Thursday

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE

questions shortly
4693 days 4 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Dane_Williams - Do you think the problem in this challenge was people not even trying, or maybe that some people did not know how to do it?

soccerbchris - As the only one who scored in the last challenge, do you feel 100% safe tonight?

DrDeadly - You were definately close to going in the last tribal council that you guys had, do you think you will get votes again?

TheColtsPower - After tonight, your tribe will be down to 5, is the camp getting quieter do you think?

davelo - You were on while the challenge was being played, what happened?

LilAngelBaby - Do you feel safe tonight? You have been fairly inactive.
4693 days 3 hours ago
TheColtsPower
I think we are getting stronger, to be honest. We are gaining confidence to win the next challenge as a team.
4693 days 3 hours ago
davelo
hmmm i was on i played i actually was on during the challenge helping the tribe i tried as possible as i cud
4693 days 3 hours ago
NatalieRoux
davelo - Why didn't you send me a link?

TheColtsPower - Do you think when the merge comes, your tribe will outlast the Pagong tribe?
4693 days 3 hours ago
TheColtsPower
Hopefully so.
4693 days 3 hours ago
soccerbchris
no i dont feel safe tonight cuz its tribal and I will only feel safe if im wearing the necklace.  But all I can say to my tribe is there are a few people that have done nothing for the tribe and they need to go
4692 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately...

I'll go tally the votes..
4692 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
First Vote... LilAngelBaby
4692 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Second Vote... LilAngelBaby

2-LilAngelBaby
4692 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Third Vote - DrDeadly

2-LilAngelBaby
1-DrDeadly
4692 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Fourth Vote.... LilAngelBaby

3-LilAngelBaby
1-DrDeadly
4692 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
....Fifth person voted out of Survivor Borneo.... *Flips vote* LilAngelBaby... 4 votes is enough, bring me your torch.

*snuffs torch*... LilAngelBaby, the tribe has spoken.

Well it looks like you are finally agreeing as a tribe on who to vote, I hope for your sake that this helps you in the next challenge, goodnight, head back to camp, and see you at the next immunity challenge.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!