This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

More Features Of This Premier Season of NatalieRoux's Survivor Series!

Topic » More Features Of This Premier..

4699 days 20 hours ago
NatalieRoux
- It is encouraged that you PM me about what you think of your tribe and be as self-opinionated as possible. This will increase the goss on the reunion, and will help me ask more interesting questions at tribal council. It would be an attempt to mimic the real show and how the contestants talk to the camera.. well I am that camera ;-)

- Polls are put up for the entire season on who is:
1. - The favourite player of the season ( Winner is casted into Survivor Australia and Fans Vs Favourites, Runner up is casted into Survivor Australia and Allstars)
2. - The Most Heroic Player of the season (Winner is casted into Allstars and Heroes Vs Villians)
3. - The biggest Villian of the season ( Winner is casted into Heroes Vs Villains)
NOTE: Players of this fame and perhaps activeness, will most likely be in more than just these seasons!

- Friend/Family challenge
There will be a challenge in which you need to have a friends hand that is not a player in the current season. This will happen later in the game.

- Treemail
Instead of explaining the challenge a day in notice, there will be a treemail in your camps, which will soon become the camp leaders responsibility to read to the tribe. This will give a clue to what the challenge will involve and prepare you limitedly.
4699 days 11 hours ago
InfamousAJP
this sounds great!

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!