This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

September TOGA Finalists

Topic » September TOGA Finalists

4596 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! I'm so happy to have won Best Big Brother game! Thank you all so much for voting for me!
4595 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
CaptainTangerine: I read your comment on the Original Concept Poll

Mystery Island is an original concept......Survivor is a completely different story.....but Mystery Island was a twist that was original...mainly because nobody else created it.....and whoever nominated it thought so aswell as bingo21 for accepting the fact that it was original. Just stop being a hater because others thought of something before you.
4595 days 20 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I'm not trying to be a hater, Cmack. I probably would have supported your game more if it was just named Mystery Island. But when you tie Survivor to it, it makes it sound like a twist, not a concept.
4595 days 4 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
no offense but CT's BB game wasn't even as good as my shitty 5th season lol
4595 days 4 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
and cmack... your survivor game isn't special... u use the same players and weak ass challenges every season... mix it the fuck up lol
4594 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jeremy, if I didn't have like twenty people disqualify themselves for inactivity, I would have had a lot better season. I've had to adjust because they just basically never show up.
4594 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I didn't encourage the remaining houseguests to vote out the most active.
4594 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
So, I'm sorry if you didn't like Super-Sized Summer, but I dealt with what I was given. Besides, it's my first Big Brother group, so yeah, I do take offense to it because it's something that I put a lot of time and effort in and I get nothing but disqualifications. How does that feel? Huh?
4594 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I'm not blaming you for the inactivity... I would never blame that on you... but the concept (specifically the trios) made the game more about luck than skill which is why I have a hard time believing it was a top group game
4594 days 9 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
It just seems you have an axe to grind with most of my group games. Sorry my game wasn't good enough.
4593 days 15 hours ago
Cmack311
MMA: You really have no idea what you are saying. If you had a great group, don't you think you'd be holding the Gold Toga right now? No, didn't think so

And those weak ass players you refer to have kicked your ass everytime you played which was in seasons with past players
4593 days 15 hours ago
Cmack311
And I understand what you are saying Captain.....but I didn't nom it for that....it was just nommed....I had no authority over that
4593 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Cmack, I wanna join a game of yours. If you would allow me. I wanna see how you host. I've heard a lot of good things about your hosting skills. If you want to, you can join my next game.
4593 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll mail you
4593 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I did sign up for China if that was okay.

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!