This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

August TOGA Finalist

Topic » August TOGA Finalist

4605 days 17 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
Congrats Gai Im so happy for you. You def. deserve this it was a great season.
4605 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Thank you to all of my players, judges, and Bingo for hosting! Ill do a speech soon
4605 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Wow. Kinda surprised Cutthroat won and Polynesia didn't! Congrats winners!
4605 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
First, I'd like to thank every single player who has participated in My Survivor Series. Wether you played, voted in a poll, etc. Id like to thank the players who have made the last five seasons so fun hosted. What started off as a one time try out with Bouvet Island led to one of the most popular Survivor Group Games on Tengaged. I'm currently hosting my fifth season, and I continue to keep hosting! I'd like to thank Bingo for hosting this, and I'd like to thank all of my supporters! Honestly, I was extremely shocked I won, as I felt I'm not as popular as everyone else. I'd like to congratulate the runner-up's for Best Survivor Group!

Apps for my sixth season, Survivor Comoros are Open!                                                                http://www.tengaged.com/group/3485/forum/topic/4471310

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!