This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

4037 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
39 Days ago

14 people were stranded on an Island not far off in Africa joining them where two what you may call misfits who just didn't fit in as they where wearing bags over their heads. They were simply returnees, both of which didnt last very long there first time around in the rodeo. At the beginning of the game Goma seemed to have a slight advantage until Kiko went rampage and destroyed Goma single handedly. Day by Day Goma went to Tribal and voted off one of there own, not knowing how to stop Basoko. When the Merge hit, Goma where down in numbers until a Villain that goes by the name Allan flipped. Changing the game dramatically. They got out Big threats in Kiko, the returnee Zuelke,Taylor, and Connor. It was a game changing move that did send Allan far into the game. When the Final 5 hit, Goma were proud of what Allan did but didnt care. They voted him off and that was the last of the Basoko Tribe. At Final 4 Karo and Eric seemed to have all the momentum shift their way they said. But really Nick was the one who played probably the better Social game. In the end we have a great Finale with 2 great player

Nick- The player who may seem quiet, but was deadly. His social and strategic skills did make up for his little Physical skills. Will this be a Cochran type story?????????

Karo-The man who gave it all for anything. I hero some may say and played the game with his heart and his soul.

Jury it is now up to who

WHO DO YOU WANNA SEE WIN BHDS Survivor Congo?

Ask as many questions as u can and try to answer them Finalists

Also dont forget Karo, if u receive any 1 vote here it will be counted out as u gave up that sacrifice to get Immunity.

When i receive all the Votes

I will also tell the Awards

Hero of Season Candidates-Nick,Eric,Karo

Villain of Season Candidates-Connor,Allan,Taylor

Player of Season Candidates-Eric,Karo,Allan
4037 days 2 hours ago
karolusmagnus
Writing my opening speech now.
4037 days 2 hours ago
NickBrad97
I think I should win. ive made many alliances and deals I did my work behind the scene I've only got votes at one tribal which shows the people didn't want me out and they trusted me. I wasn't scene as a threat and kept a low profile but stayed in the game I brought Karo to the end cause he is my frat member and u never turn ur back on a frat member I think I was one of the smartest people this season I wasn't mean to anyone and timed my moves correctly. I also won the most important immunity. That is y I think I should win
4037 days 2 hours ago
allan526
Karo, u done yet, cause I wanna start asking questions
4037 days 2 hours ago
karolusmagnus
First of all jury, I'd like to say that although I won't suck up to you and talk about how you were all strategic and physical behemoths, I  beleive that this season was really fun for me because almost all of you were interesting people, who had different perspectives and strategies in this game. For that reason I'd like to offer anyone who wants it a spot in my next survivor group game in July.

Now to the actual speech. I personally believe that I earned the title of sole survivor through a solid physical, strategic, and social gameplay. Physically, I played probably the best game I ever have. BHD can attest to the fact that I was seriously lacking physically and socially in the season I played with him, which I tried to fix this time around. Through sheer effort I managed to win individual immunities and become a major player in tribal challenges this season, a major improvement over my typical game. I gave my all in challenges, even giving up a jury vote and my avatar designs in order to further myself and my allies in the game.

My social game this season I believe was my main asset. I set out to purposefully be a more social and likable player than I often do. I avoided conflict over voting and challenge dispute while other put themselves on the chopping block for radical, passionate actions. Because of my social game and attempts to speak with and work with players from both tribes, Allan came to me when he was considering making his gamechanging move, and I was able to engineer an alliance between him and my own tribe.

Strategically I also believe I made game changing moves to solidify my position and my opportunities to make it to the end. In the premerge, I found my self in a 3-2 minority within my 5 person alliance, with Nick as the sixth member of the tribe outside of our alliance. In order to improve my prospects, I brought Nickbrad, myself, and NJdevil together in order to make a powerplay. In the end, I flipped a member of the 3 person majority to take control of my own fate. Throughout the game I continued to align myself with strong player and make moves behind the scenes to ensure that players I waned gone went home, culminating in my position before you.

I will attempt to answer all of your questions truthfully and completely and I hope that you all agree that my game was deserving of the title Sole Survivor.
4037 days 2 hours ago
allan526
Ok, nick why do you think you can beat karo, why should I vote for you

and karo, why did you risk so much for the final 5 immunity
4037 days 2 hours ago
Econ21
Alright lets get this started

First Off Nick, i do not really know what you did this whole game to be honest, you just seemed to follow whatever me and karo said the whole game and you only won 1 immunity the whole game, so i have 2 questions for you

1. What did you actually do to get here other then listen to what others told you

2. Do you think i would have beat you why or why not

Karo, i think you played pretty similar games, we were both pretty strategic and pretty physical. And i know you made some key moves in the game, i have 3 questions for you

1. Would you have took me to the finals? (be honest, i wouldnt have taken you)

2. How do you think our games were different

3. When you guys split the vote between me and connor, why did you choose me over someone like allan?
4037 days 1 hour ago
karolusmagnus
That's a tough one Allan. I think at this point in the game, I can see that it might have been wiser to let that immunity go and keep from being at a disadvantage later in the game, but at the time my sole focus was being absolutely sure that I could stay in the game and keep moving farther. I think I felt that once I made it to the final four, I would have at least one ally, and I felt confident enough in myself that should it come to a tiebreaker challenge, I could win, so taking the punishments was, in my mind, the surest way to continue in the game without risking my safety.
4037 days 1 hour ago
allan526
Karo, what really big moves did you make, things that would put you into all stars IF YOU COULD BE IN IT
4037 days 1 hour ago
karolusmagnus
Eric's question:

1. No, for two reasons:
first, because Nickbrad is in my frat
seond (and more relevant to the spirit of your question,) because I think you would have beaten me in a jury votes, especially with the vote penalty I took.

2. I agree with your assesment that our games were extremely similar. If there was anything different, I would say you had a slightly stronger social game while I had a slightly stronger strategic game. What I mean by that is that when I made moves, it was more aggressive and crude, while yours were more subtle and passive. This is one of the reasons I thought you would have beaten me in a jury vote. For example, while I pulled together the votes to shift power premerge, you were able to smoothly transition to our side and integrate yourself into the group easily.
3. Because I felt you were the biggest threat to beat me. I felt pretty confident with the prospect of being in the final 2 with everyone except you.
4037 days 1 hour ago
NickBrad97
Allan I was honest to everyone and I was loyal to my alliance I was on the outs before the merge but made and built an alliance within an alliance. I stayed low enough to seem a threat and my alliance wouldn't turn on me. I got 2 votes the entire game
4037 days 1 hour ago
Econ21
Alright 2 more questions for you Karo

1. Were you aware that if you didn't win F6 and F5 immunity then you probably would have went home?

2. Do you think getting out JBC pre-merge was your biggest and most important move of your game?
4037 days 1 hour ago
allan526
you got 2 votes because you were a PAWN YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO WIN, YOU WILL NOT GET MY VOTE NICK, unless you can explain specifically how you played a better game than karo, if you can do that properly, than I might vote for you, one question, How did you play a better game than karo
4037 days 1 hour ago
NickBrad97
Eric honestly I dont think I can beat u or Karo but I couldn't vote him out and laying low and "listening" was part of my strategy and it worked
4037 days 1 hour ago
karolusmagnus
1. I was not aware that I was in danger at final 6, but after the vote did not go the way I wanted at final 6, I knew someone had turned on me and I was in danger.

2. That was definitely the biggest, most direct move of the game, as it created not only an environment in which I was involved in decision making, but also in which I was much more confident that I could bring my allies to the end without being backstabbed at like f8 or something.
4037 days 1 hour ago
Econ21
Alright Nick: You always seemed to be willing to do what other said, what was one big move you made by yourself?

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!