This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3 Ska

Topic » Tribal Council 3 Ska

4097 days 18 hours ago
jayhawk123
I believe I would be in trouble because I didn't show tonight and I apologize for that but I will make sure I'm at every challenge now on
4097 days 18 hours ago
BestHeroD
Zach-You shouldnt make promises that you know you may not keep ;)

And what happens if you dont show up to every challenge ? Are they just gonna vote you out
4097 days 18 hours ago
greenrocker05
Danny... Austin... They are former ska tribe members... From being here to the other tribe that only means they know a lot
4097 days 18 hours ago
BestHeroD
Green-What do you thinks gonna happen at merge ? Flip? Stay on the same Oringinal tribe ? New Tribes ? Whats gonna happen
4097 days 18 hours ago
jayhawk123
Well that's their choice, not mine. If they see me as a key figure for the tribe then they will keep me, if not then they will vote me out
4097 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Zach-Are you in the Majority or the Minority on this tribe ?
4097 days 17 hours ago
greenrocker05
Well I still don't know... Maybe stay loyal to loyal people... Well That will happens if I survived every tribal council I will go... And win immunity
4097 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Green-Who do you believe on the other tribe is the most dangerous ?
4097 days 17 hours ago
jayhawk123
Well I have barely talked to anyone, so I'm kind of a minority
4097 days 17 hours ago
greenrocker05
Well I dont want to answer that question because it might affect my future gameplay but what will I say is Every one is dangerous... Cause you dont know if they are honest with you or not
4097 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Zach-Idols they have been found already is this dangerous

Green-Votes tonight do you think they will be united or like all around
4097 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
4/7 Votes Received
4097 days 17 hours ago
jayhawk123
Well it is dangerous because it could ruin some people plans
4097 days 17 hours ago
greenrocker05
No one is sure... The votes might not be united cause everyone is unsure who are the duo...
4097 days 17 hours ago
BestHeroD
Green-Do you have a sense on what the Duo is on your tribe ?

Zach-How are you liking Jamaica get to see Usain Bolt yet ?

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!