This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Jamaica

Topic » Welcome to Jamaica

4076 days ago
BestHeroD
We are here in Kingston the Capital of Jamaica u all know about the twist and stuff can everyone please see if u understand the Rules of the Idol and the i will be giving your first clue tomorrow.We will be starting tomorrow also at 7:00 pm est time and 4:00 pm pacific time

The Challenge will be a classic  Pass the Torch

First person here will start with the torch If you have any questions about the challenge please ask.

I will see u all tomorrow at the challenge.

Rules are Simple for the Season i only have 3  as well once u have read it can u say *I Understand the Rules of BHDS Survivor*

Rules
---------------
If you are inactive for 3 Days or dont mail me your vote 3 times in any order you will result in being medically evacuated

No arguing with the host.i try my best so please dont get all mad at me because i made a mistake

I love Confessionals IF U SEND ME THEM A LOT IT WOULD HELP ME SO MUCH
4076 days ago
BestHeroD
Also the Challenge will start at 7:00 pm eastern time/4:00 pm pacific time and will end later that night 12:00 am eastern time/9:00 pm pacific time if u guys don't finish before the time limit
4076 days ago
BestHeroD
Almost forgot tribals will take place here now and it will make it easier for you guys
4075 days 23 hours ago
jman96
I Understand the Rules of BHDS Survivor*
4075 days 23 hours ago
gmonie825
understand and im a confessional person
4075 days 23 hours ago
AustinBenevides
I understand the rules of BHD's Survivor
4075 days 23 hours ago
gmonie825
I Understand the Rules of BHDS Survivor*
4075 days 23 hours ago
greenrocker05
I understand the Rules of BHDS Survivor*
4075 days 22 hours ago
constaff
*I understand the rules of BHDS survivor*
4075 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
*I Understand the Rules of BHDS Survivor*
4075 days 19 hours ago
PeachessnCream
*I understand the rules of BHDS Survivor*

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!