This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11 Marovo

Topic » Tribal Council 11 Marovo

3519 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
Dip your Torch in the Fire*

Fire represents your game once your Fire has been snuffed your game is over

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP

If you would like to use an Idol please tell me so

Questions
---------------

Pyn for a question

ALSO SEND ME CONFESSIONAL
3519 days 2 hours ago
cancanpiano
Sam
3519 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
We will also bring in the members of our Jury

Leo

*Leo walks in*

and Janelle who was voted out at the last tribal

*Janelle walks in*
3519 days 2 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian
3519 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
Sam J-Where is your head at right now in this game? Also do you have a main or multiple targets that you NEED or want to get out ASAP?
3519 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
Brian-Do you think that this tribe views you as a threat because you came back from Kingdoms island?
3519 days 2 hours ago
yonni98
hi
3519 days 2 hours ago
No1knowz790
Eli
3519 days 2 hours ago
BestHeroD
Andrea-With Janelle gone and you are Brian are the only Taro member left. Do you think you may go? Plus Brian has Immunity so what are your thoughts on what will happen tonight?

Eli-Who has the best chance to win this game as of right now?
3519 days 2 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian-Do you think that this tribe views you as a threat because you came back from Kingdoms island?

Possibly i mean, I worked my ass off to get back into this game. and im ready to fight to stay in this game and if that makes me a threat then yea im a threat
3519 days 1 hour ago
Broniak
Maxwell
3519 days 1 hour ago
yinzer149
where a shirt saying "i got blindsided and all i got was this crappy t-shirt"
3519 days 1 hour ago
yonni98
With Janelle gone and you are Brian are the only Taro member left. Do you think you may go? Plus Brian has Immunity so what are your thoughts on what will happen tonight?

Well Janelle was inactive so me and brian were alone even thought she was here. Brian has immmnity and i might go, you never know i feel like im in jepordy all the time.
3519 days 1 hour ago
cancanpiano
Sam J-Where is your head at right now in this game? Also do you have a main or multiple targets that you NEED or want to get out ASAP?

I think it's pretty obvious that there are sides now, especially after seeing how many people wanted me out. I need to stay on top of the game so I can keep staying in. I think there is going to be a swing vote, and I just hope it's on my side. Of course, my targets are those who voted me out, although I can only guess at who they might be.
3518 days 23 hours ago
mrcool
Matt
3518 days 22 hours ago
Mattarous
Matt

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!