This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Indonesia | Tribal Council #1 | Karang

Topic » Survivor: Indonesia | Tribal..

3204 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Dip your torch into the fire and get flame. Fire represents life; once your fire's gone so are you.

Tribal Council Rules:
-24 Hours to Vote
       -If I get all the votes before the time limit, I will read them early.
-You CAN Switch your Vote
       -Though once I've received all the votes they're locked.
-Not Voting = Self Vote
       -I do NOT give out penalties for not voting for a number of Tribals.

It's pretty simple.

~*~Tribal Council Questions~*~

Alex: You guys got crushed today in this challenge. Are you worried that this will continue in upcoming challenges?

Chris D.: Who's better. Chris O. or Chris D.? For what reason?

Daniel: You seemed agitated that half of your tribe didn't show up, compared to the other tribe only missing two people. Do you feel that those who showed up deserve to survive this Tribal?

Erik: Do you see any alliances forming so far? What are some of the good qualities to look for when trying to form one?

Jonathan: Is there a certain group of people who generally get targeted at the first few Tribal Councils? If so, what type of people?

Logan: What's the general vibe you get from this group?

Porsche: The first tribal is always a tough one. How do you figure out who to vote out? What do you base it on?

Sandy: How do you think this tribe compares to the other?

Apologies if these questions are corny but I haven't hosted in a long time gimme a break.

Vote due in 24 Hours. Good luck!
3204 days 21 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
Daniel: You seemed agitated that half of your tribe didn't show up, compared to the other tribe only missing two people. Do you feel that those who showed up deserve to survive this Tribal?

I wasn't upset at our tribe, I was more just upset that we didn't really stand a chance at winning this round. I really wanted to be safe for this first tribal council.

I do think those who showed up for the challenge deserve to stay. We tried to win for our tribe! Unfortunately for me, I am not sure if people want to work with me. I haven't been approached with anything yet.
3204 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*dips torch in fire and sits down for Tribal*
3204 days 21 hours ago
IRandomal123
Chris D.: Who's better. Chris O. or Chris D.? For what reason?

Well lets look at our usernames iRandomal123 and Quackerz. He was the cheerleader on the other Tribe and I couldn't even make a bloody point for my Tribe. Theres no answer as to whos better. I'm the best Chris on this Tribe and hes the best Chris on the other Tribe! The difference is as why I could be better is maybe I'm a bit more weird.
3204 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Erik: Do you see any alliances forming so far? What are some of the good qualities to look for when trying to form one?

It's the first day. Everyone is just now getting to know each other for the "most" part. There are several qualities when looking for an alliance. Activity, Strength, numbers ???
3204 days 20 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Alex: You guys got crushed today in this challenge. Are you worried that this will continue in upcoming challenges?

Not even a little
3204 days 20 hours ago
iSandeh
How do you think this tribe compares to the other?

I think our tribe compares to the other tribe in many ways, i just think the three of us were not prepared for the for the first immunity and I didn't know any of the questions, but i think next competition we will crush the other team, because know we are prepared and they will not know what hits them.
3204 days 18 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Logan: What's the general vibe you get from this group?

The vibe I get is decent, but it can be stronger and we have to get rid of the right people in order to advance our tribe farther in the game. If we take out the wrong people and leave others in that won't help the tribe, then we are shooting ourselves in the feet.
3204 days 17 hours ago
porschefan101
I'm basing my vote on who I can trust going forward.
3204 days 17 hours ago
01Gohan
4/8 Votes
3204 days ago
01Gohan
6/8 Votes
3203 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
Once the votes are read the decision is final.

Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has a HII and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3203 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
*No one stands*

Alright.

And just for a clarification, if you SV I /will/ state it was a self vote.
3203 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
First Vote
Daniel [SV]
3203 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
Second Vote
Daniel
3203 days 21 hours ago
01Gohan
Third Vote
Daniel

open group

Gohan's Survivor: Indonesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!