This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway 2

Topic » Runway 2

3084 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Here are the Reverse Racists! Floss and Byzantium!

Daniel: Yet again a great performance! I think this was absolutely a great concept and it fit the two of you perfectly. The name references, first off, were great. The LaKynn joke never gets old and Bolivia LaPaz truly is… Bolivia LaPaz. The story in general though really gave me everything I needed… I was dying! I think the reference to White Chicks worked because you would be able to deliver the comedy without it just being a boring reference. I also think your looks were really spectacular. The transitions were hilarious and they really looked like that's what you would appear to be with the masks on. Great job yet again from the both of you.

Sterling: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IpXZ3wCxJ4
3084 days 12 hours ago
Zoeygasms
I wish I had a margarita for all the salt that just accumulated in my mind.
3084 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hey I'm drunk and going home
3084 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
MESS
3084 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Time to talk about the Fast Foodies... Or... Maybe it's just one of them.

Daniel: I know you had to do this by yourself, Emcee, and very fast, but I don’t think there’s much funny about it for me regardless. I think your looks are good, though. I’ll be honest, I don’t have much to say about this. You have proven to be much better than this, but it was not a good week for you, and that's almost entirely not your fault.

Sterling: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0B24ffMahcF
3084 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh thank you sweet Jesus
3084 days 12 hours ago
Stering_butter
ken please listen to the vocaroos please i luhh you
3084 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Do you have bananeys
3084 days 11 hours ago
Stering_butter
yes ken
3084 days 11 hours ago
Slice
And finally, Soap D'Spensére and Katie Manson!

Daniel: I’m still catching my breath from heaving laughing at the vocaroo. I think the story was great, I think it was told fantastically, and it really had me cackling. The way you chose to create how your characters met were hilarious although I wish I knew a little more about them (although the names almost give me enough, which is amazing)! I feel like it seems one of you was more involved in the creation of this story, but, it was a very good story regardless. Conceptually, your looks worked well with your story. Looking at them visually though, Soap, yours is well done and perfectly fits your character. Katie, I get the idea, but again, you’re missing execution. It’s less messy than last week, but it’s also more boring because I think you decided to try less interesting things. It’s all decent, and I think the gloves are great, but the eyes really are messy. Otherwise, great job.

Sterling: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1qF3HLrCy0f
3084 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ok thx u for not shitting all over my team Daniel and sterling
3084 days 11 hours ago
Slice
If I call your names, please step forward.

Nineteen and Ms. Charlize Faux
Diana and Viktoria Wolanski

You are...
3084 days 11 hours ago
Insanity
beautiful
3084 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
sexy

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!