This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Vanuatu Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Vanuatu Finale +..

2941 days ago
adamsel
its christian lol
2941 days ago
Lavaworks
Nah it's you
2941 days ago
alwaysvictorious
When spinner told me hes bringing me back for a future season
2941 days ago
Spinner554
But ultimately I had to give the edge to CHRISTIAN and here's why.

At the final 4 I knew that if Mitch made F3 he would be taken and at the time I knew either Adam or Christian would be getting player of the season but I just could not decide. So when it went to rocks I thought to myself, "Okay if this works out for Christian he will get player of the season. Even if he didn't make finals because it's a big move." And it worked out. Voting it Mitch gave him the biggest chance to make the finals and although he didn't do it, he played a great game playing the middle between the two major alliances and almost got away with it. In my opinion if he had made finals he would have won in a landslide.

So as much of a great game that Adam played, I'm giving the slightest of edges to Christian.
2941 days ago
TylerKeith
i totally agree congrats Christian :)
2940 days 23 hours ago
Lavaworks
Would I really have won if I made finals? I still think a majority would go with either Adam/Tyler

But thank ya I tried my hardest not to flop lol
2940 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
I completely agree which is why I voted him out for 3rd. congrats Christian!!
2940 days 23 hours ago
Spinner554
Next season we will be heading to CHINA so stay tuned for that!

If any of you would like to be added to a viewers lounge for the season let me know :)
2940 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
if I had been voted out at 3 or 4 I probs def would've voted you Christian tbh :x
2940 days 23 hours ago
Spinner554
Thank you to everyone for making this one of the best seasons to host. I loved they unpredictably
2940 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
where can we see all our confessionals
2940 days 23 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Can u open up vl so we see viewer comments?

And I would love to be in VL for next season
2940 days 23 hours ago
Spinner554
Christian you had votes from Tyler Chris and Ronnie almost guaranteed.

And I think you would have had Jim and John, probably not Mitch and probably James.

IMO it would have been 5-2 or 6-1 in your favor.
2940 days 23 hours ago
TylerKeith
I think you can add me

also can I see ponderosa??? :x
2940 days 23 hours ago
Spinner554
I sadly didn't have a VL this season =[ there weren't any viewers LOL

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!