This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Alinta)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Alinta)

2941 days ago
Spinner554
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome back to tribal council.

Adam is safe and can not be voted out.

Send me your votes and a reason by 6:30 PM EST TOMORROW

Here are some general questions. Answer them for more personalized questions.

Everyone:

After a tribal like the last one, will this one be a blindside like that or more clear cut?

Every tribal since the merge has been decided by 1 vote or less. Will that trend continue tonight?

After this tribal you are officially entering the end game. The final 5. Does it raise the stakes to make a big move in order to show the jury that you played the game, or is it better to fly under the radar and use that to your advantage?
2941 days ago
TylerKeith
After a tribal like the last one, will this one be a blindside like that or more clear cut?
I don't even know, like it could literally be anyone tonight :(

Every tribal since the merge has been decided by 1 vote or less. Will that trend continue tonight?
probs lmao

After this tribal you are officially entering the end game. The final 5. Does it raise the stakes to make a big move in order to show the jury that you played the game, or is it better to fly under the radar and use that to your advantage?
whatever works lmao
2941 days ago
Lavaworks
Everyone and anyone is at risk

I would shocked if not

Each has pros and cons
2941 days ago
adamsel
No idea

Probably

Tbh every move is a big move. But is it the right move?
2940 days 23 hours ago
JBC8
It will probably be more clear cut. I still think I'm on the chopping block unfortunately.

Probably not. Unanimous to vote me out tonight.

You should always be making big moves in this game. Unfortunately there hasn't been many.
2940 days 20 hours ago
ballscreekman
I'm not sure my internet went down tonight so I havent gotten a chance to talk to vote over clearly.
Im thinking that will probably not be the case.

Making big moves puts a target on your back but it wins you brownie points with a jury so you have to balance both.
2940 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
I'll go tally the votes
2940 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
rip me
2940 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Once the votes are read the decision is FINAL. When Tyler is voted out he will be asked to leave the tribal council area IMMEDIATELY.

I'll read the votes.
2940 days 20 hours ago
ballscreekman
good luck guys!
2940 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Christian.
2940 days 20 hours ago
ballscreekman
Haha thats mint
2940 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Ronnie.
2940 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Third Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
John.

That's 1 vote John, 1 vote Ronnie, 1 vote Christian, 3 votes left.
2940 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
omfg
2940 days 20 hours ago
Spinner554
Fourth Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
John.

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!