This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2943 days 9 hours ago
Spinner554
I'll post the rules later but it's tonight at 9 EST after Survivor.
2943 days 6 hours ago
adamsel
I'll be there
2943 days 6 hours ago
JBC8
Ok post the rools
2943 days 6 hours ago
Lavaworks
CREDIT TO BINGO21

In front of you are rows of hanging tiles that look like this (except with your names)

Gaiaphage TylerKeith Cmack311

Your job is to shatter other players tiles so you are the only player with tiles remaining. Last player still in the game wins immunity and a 1 in 8 shot at winning this game.

The challenge will be based on rounds. Each round you will have 2 minutes to post here 1, 2 or 3 names that you want to fire at (you can choose put yourself down). You cannot fire at the same person more than once each round. E,g you could not choose bob, bob and sally because you can't write down bobs name twice. When you post the names random.org will decide how accurate your shots are.

You have a 70% chance of hitting your target, a 10% chance of missing left a 10% chance of missing right and a 10% chance of missing completely.

When you miss left or right your shot will hit the nearest available tile in that direction.

This board is continuous in the fact that if I were to fire at Cmack and miss right the shot would hit myself..

I process your shots in the order you post them make sure you include all your shots in the same post as I will only count your first post. If all your tiles are knocked out before its your turn to shoot then you do not get your shots even if you've already posted them.

If you shatter a player's (other than your own) last tile and eliminate them you get one of your own tiles back as a reward.

Last person with a tile wins immunity, regardless if they are online or not.

Any questions?
2943 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
It's something like that Christian but no LOL
2943 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
Each player will choose a member of the Tengaged Top 20 to hide behind.

If 2 or more players select the same player, then they are automatically out.

After those eliminations are made, I will start rounds. When I say GO you will post the name of the Tengageder that you want to check behind. BUT only the first person to post the EXACT username of a HOFer will have that guess count, so be careful and quick.

If someone is there, they are out. Last player standing wins immunity and has a 1 in 6 shot of winning this game.
2943 days 6 hours ago
TylerKeith
lets do christains bc urs sucks austin
2943 days 5 hours ago
adamsel
Got it
2943 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TylerKeith
lets do christains bc urs sucks austin
2943 days ago
Spinner554
ABSOLUTELY NO SURVIVOR SPOILERS PLEASE
2943 days ago
Gaiaphagee
5 min agoSpinner554
2943 days ago
adamsel
Gaiaphagee
5 min agoSpinner554
2943 days ago
Lavaworks
Oh my god guys ANNA WON IMMUNITY AND CALEB WAS SUPER IDOLED OUT OH BOY WHAT AN EPISODE
2943 days ago
Spinner554
As you arrive your check in will be to mail me someone in the Top 20.

I will take all submissions until 9:05
2943 days ago
Gaiaphagee
HERE PLEASE DONT SPOIL SURVIVOR
2942 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
hi

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!