This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 1

4552 days 15 hours ago
_maffew
Okay, so I've left you in a little bit of suspense as to the format of the show (hehe) and I will continue to do so for just a lil while longer. All you will know is that currently there are four judges, Antwane, Slice, Taylor, Tyler. Seeing as there are 12 of you, each judge will "mentor" 3 n00bs in this competition.

=This Week=
Today, is Wednesday right? On Friday night, ~11pm GMT (~5pm EST), there will be an EVICTION. I will explain more in a moment. Eviction times are the most essential to be at, but it is okay if you are absent. The eviction will be between 2 people who completed the task least sufficiently. The task will be based on the theme of the week.
Without further or do, this 'week' (which last's til Friday night)'s theme is....
ACTIVITY
"Activity" - No top Tengageder ever got anywhere without being active, whether it's blogging, winning Rookies by spamming, Being active in a pollbox or simply making new friends on skype. Having a presence on Tengaged is essential to becoming a great tengageder.

I'll stop procrastinating.

This week's challenge is... BE ACTIVE.

Challenge Rules
1.) To be in the top 10 MOST chatty people IN THIS FORUM from between now and Friday night.
2.) You cannot spam, i.e. post PSIDJFPSDOJFSPD every post, but you must make conversations.
3.) a ONE WEEK IMMUNITY PASS WILL BE AWARDED TO THE PLAYER WHO SEEMS MOST 'APPROACHABLE' AND 'LIKEABLE' as decided by the judges and the host (Moi!)
4.) If you do not post at all between these times, you will automatically be replaced.

Got it? Good. Now let's start.
Judges will know their 'mentees' in ~10 minutes :D
Good luck.
4552 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
Ohi! ^__^

Here before a mail = bonus points
4552 days 15 hours ago
_maffew
HERE ARE SOME GENERAL GAME RULES.

1.) You must remain fairly active, not every two seconds active, but active enough that people feel your presense in this game. Failure to do so will cause you to be replaced.
2.) The Host and Judges are permitted (and encouraged to talk in the forums) - this is so the game becomes a community and you'll make a tonne of new friends out of it TRUST ME =D
3.) The theme/structure will change each week, i'd like to think that you'd keep checking the game also, but I will mail you all if anything changes.
4.) Racism/Homophobia etc etc etc are NOT tolerated and will lead to explusion.
4552 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
Okay! :)

-Waits for someone to talk to, sits on the comfy sofas-
4552 days 15 hours ago
_maffew
Everyone has been mailed now so it is a matter of time. How are you Sparks? :D
4552 days 15 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
Alohaaaaa
4552 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm pretty good! Really tired cause of school! :S

And my brothers driving me crazy!! :S Wbu? :)
4552 days 15 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
-Takes a seat across from sparks-

Hows you? :D
4552 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
Hey Britney! Long time no speak! :P
4552 days 15 hours ago
_maffew
I've just set up a group game. My hands are really tired.
I can check two people off the 'WONT BE EXPELLED LIST' yay :D
4552 days 15 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
Hahahha, indeed ;D
4552 days 15 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
Actually pretty excited LOL :)
4552 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
Yay!!! -Dances out of happiness-

I will have to get you some cream for your tired hands, that was a ey long yet impressive intro! ;)
4552 days 15 hours ago
_maffew
The mentors will be decided in a very short while.

Random.org will have the final say :D
4552 days 15 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
Hahha, was about to say what have you been doing with your hands -so slow-
I wonder who my mentor will be, aaa :)
4552 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
I love Random.org, I might do a Rookies or Stars using it later! ;)

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Newb

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!