This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 545 Final

Topic » TSC 545 Final

69 days 15 hours ago
Tepr
01, 100 gecs- never really listened to them. I dont mind this. Oh its over
02, Audrey Nuna - She has a lovely voice. A little dreamy in parts. Honestly Its a little lackluster
03, Avenue Q - I've actually heard this before, It was a different time in my life
04, Bejbi Motorola - wow what a transition, like the vibe, vocals are a little annoying, it's somewhat predictable, didn't end great
05, Camila Cabello - never actively listened to Camila before. This is fine, not much singing in this, feels like mostly speaking.
06, Cannons - Nice to see Cannons here, it's a typical chillwave sound. The guitar riffs are rather magical
07, chuala - I am intrigued
08, Deb never - nice rock song, keeps me engaged
09, Doechii- this Is very Azealia sounding. Its just a fun bop.
10, Duolingo - okay well this ended
11, English Teacher - what the actuallty fxxx is going, this is my jam. Its very Sonic Youth and I am totally here for this.
12 Ethan Tasch - another rock song? I am so confused. He has a lovely voice but song is a little underwhelming and generic, but not Bad
13 Ichiko Aoba - I feel like this lady has all the ingredients needed to be a fav of mine, and I have tried her several times, as beautiful as her music can be, i just cant help but feel the urge to skip each time.
14 Jakuzi - okay this is a very diverse contest, this is so out there, and so fresh for TSC, whilst I don't love the song, I can't help but feel like it would be wrong not awarded the risk taken here.
15 Mao Jichao - I am annoyed with myself for going to the effort of finding this.
16 ME:I - its really hard to impress me K-pop/J-pop these days, this is a no
17 NATI. - it's very b side Alanis Morrisset. It's fine but it's not fine if that makes sense?
18 Paula DeAnda - oh christ ? It's fine, I am not the target audience for this.
19 Porter Robinson - Porter is cute with his little fire wings. I do love his old stuff, this is a striking change in direction for him. Usually this outdated Postal Service indie twee stuff grains on me today, but he has managed to make it contemporary,  can we call it Indie-PC?
20 Senhit - it felt empty and void of personality for me.
21 Shy Smith - this again felt empty and void of personality for me
22 Sigga Ozk - lovely sounds, a little cheesy and kinda too cutesy sweet in general for me , but I actually liked it.
23 The Castlellows - yes i think this is fine, i can get behind it to a certain degree
24 Tyler Lewis - of the songs I am not the target audience for, this is one of the better ones.
25, Vetta Borne - it had that bop energy to it , but for some reason I feel like I was manipulated to like it.
69 days 15 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
15- ok i think this ppl here know my taste and know that im gonna live this.
16- visuals so good sounds so normal not surprise about this
17- nothing to say about this.  Standar
18 not for me today but i like the rap part .
19 mmmh i like the video but not the sound
20 likeable ..
21- why this is so good
22- im not happy with this
23- not my genre but yasss
24 ok this is good!!
25- is good but the sound is not original i listen songs so similar always. Reminds me padam padam and others songs
69 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
01) 100 gecs – that voice effect is almost as bad as the monotone monotonous singing.
02) Audrey Nuna – the vocals were a bit tweeish, but it wasn’t too bad. The rapping was a bit pointless.
03) Avenue Q Essemble – annoying!
04) Bejbi Motorola – that beat is mind numbing!
05) Camila Cabello – too repetitive and irritating!
06) Cannons – the tune was a bit floaty, it wasn’t too bad.
07) chuala – not for me.
08) Deb Never – some bits are good, some a bit drab. Overall its okay.
09) Doechii – that was, awful! Even if she using nice words, it would still be horrible.
10) Duolingo – Nope!
11) English Teacher – depressing!
12) Ethan Tasch – he sounds bored.
13) Ichiko Aoba – the music is lovely, but the singing is very twee and ruins it.
14) Jakuzi – blimey wasn’t expecting that voice. Very 80s, very long, its okay.
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li– jesus h Christ, no!!
16) ME:I – its okay, a bit twee.
17) Nati. – country and western vibes, its okay.
18) Paula DeAnda – not my kind of thing.
19) Porter Robinson – its not too bad, a bit teen pop rock.
20) Senhit – its okay, Eurovision vibes.
21) Shy Smith – quite annoying.
22) Sigga Ózk – a bit samey!
23) The Castellows – a bit of country, its okay.
24) Tyler Lewis – too much vocal Olympics, feels dated.
25) Vetta Borne – the singing is very irritating and the tune sounds like a bad version of that recent kylie song.
69 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) 100 gecs        immediately no
02) Audrey Nuna        this video makes me uncomfortable
03) Avenue Q Essemble        SO TRUE BESTIE
04) Bejbi Motorola        immediately no
05) Camila Cabello        they think they did something... they didn't
06) Cannons        goodnight back to sleep
07) chuala        this hurt me
08) Deb Never        immediately no
09) Doechii        why is everyone screaming?
10) Duolingo        why am i bothing this week?
11) English Teacher        i am tempted to like stop this week is trash
12) Ethan Tasch        good night again
13) Ichiko Aoba        good night for a 3rd time
14) Jakuzi        what... am ... i ... doing?
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li        why
16) ME:I        i have to entertain this
17) Nati.        i'm bored
18) Paula DeAnda        underproduced mess
19) Porter Robinson        immediately no
20) Senhit        she knows her audience
21) Shy Smith        slut
22) Sigga Ózk        we are still in nf reject season aren't we
23) The Castellows        i love harmonies
24) Tyler Lewis        she's trying too hard
25) Vetta Borne        why is it so loud. not the goodies sample
69 days 14 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) 100 gecs: This might be the worst TSC entry of all time. I’m kind of impressed that someone was able to find a song this bad. Laundry Day could never
02) Audrey Nuna: This is pleasant background music. Very much a put it on and forget about it kind of song. LMAO who is this Teezo guy? Wow, he was not good. Maybe this actually isn’t good background music
03) Avenue Q Essemble: I truly don’t like songs from musicals outside the context of their respective musicals. This wasn’t funny
04) Bejbi Motorola: Awwwww she’s cute. My NF voters kind of lost the plot (as per usual) in HSC6 when she lost to Theodora and Bresvika. Cari outsells this song in literally every respect, but I have a soft spot for Ms. Motorola Razr
05) Camila Cabello: She’s still making music? We lost.
06) Cannons: Pretty mid for this style of music…and I guess for any style of music really. There wasn’t anything I particularly disliked, but nothing really caught my attention
07) chuala: I’ve never fully connected with her previous entries, but I did enjoy this for the most part. I thought the production had a cool gritty quality without being too much
08) Deb Never: The guitar during the outro was kind of cool. Yeah, that’s all I got
09) Doechii: Doechii is one of those artists who I wish I liked more, but alas here we are. This was fine. Parts were nice. I could’ve done without the yelling
10) Duolingo: LMAO I’m begging you to be serious rn
11) English Teacher: This bassist really put their whole pussy into that bass line. I really liked the instrumentation overall
12) Ethan Tasch: I do enjoy a good acoustic moment from time to time. I wish this was that because it was quite boring
13) Ichiko Aoba: I’ll always have time for a pretty orchestra. I wish it was more than just pretty though. There wasn’t a whole lot of substance to this, but I did enjoy listening to this
14) Jakuzi: omg! The new wave influence is so real. Something about this song is really just so peaceful to me. It’s very dreamy and enchanting. I truly understand the vision. It’s not for everyone, but it’s objectively a very well crafted piece of music
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li: Kick him to the curb so his shameless ass stops whoring around!
16) ME:I: Sure! It’s cute. It’s fine. It’s whatever
17) Nati.: From the moment this started, I knew this wouldn’t be for me. Sorry =(
18) Paula DeAnda: I love when Beta invades TSC. A true moment in time. Paula is trying her damndest, and I support it. Like this bitch has a T-Mobile Sidekick. It really hurts how 2005 this is. This is objectively terrible and aged like milk, but it still has a bit a charm. Real ass music right here
19) Porter Robinson: I’m indifferent which is a win for him because the thumbnail was serving nightmare
20) Senhit: Oh wow. Um, yeah this is bad.
21) Shy Smith: idgaf
22) Sigga Ózk: Oh so this is why people were saying go Tiffany? Well
23) The Castellows: Honestly this is cute. Happy for them
24) Tyler Lewis: The production really takes me back. I was expecting a Tate McCrae jumpscare, but this is actually really cool. I’m not gagged, but the overall style is for me. Maybe I’ll keep tabs on her because I feel like she could have a smash hit in the not so distant future
25) Vetta Borne: Braden — Today at 9:13 AM
When Vetta borne wins the week and I riot against my own mother
69 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) 100 gecs
Very punk. Very right! I just loved everything about it.

02) Audrey Nuna
I liked the beat and the lyrics flowed nice throughout the song. Not bad.

03) Avenue Q Essemble
This was interesting! I bet it would be fun to see this live!

04) Bejbi Motorola
Great beat!! I really vibed out to this! I would definitely listen to it again!!

05) Camila Cabello
The more I listened to it the more I could kinda vibe along. Won't listen to again.

06) Cannons
Love the retro feel this has. The chorus is my favorite part!

07) chuala
Vocals were stunning!! Those falsetto notes towards the end… YAS!

08) Deb Never
My absolute favorite song so far!! I loved every second! Following on spotify rn.

09) Doechii
SLAY!!! This was such a serve. You ate! I loved the chorus. It will be stuck in my head for days!

10) Duolingo
Awe! This was short but cute.

11) English Teacher
YESSS!!! What an iconic song choice. A retro feel. I really liked this!

12) Ethan Tasch
Awe! This made my heart ache for him. Such a heartfelt song. It felt very refreshing.

13) Ichiko Aoba
A very beautiful song! It gave me Sound of Music vibes.

14) Jakuzi
What a unique voice! It felt classic and dreamy. Quite nice!

15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li
This gives off spoof film vibes. The beat reminds me of this one video game I played but I forgot the name. Good luck <3

16) ME:I
The beat was my favorite part, The chorus wasn’t bad and the video was super fun!

17) Nati.
Vocals are gorgeous! Loved the early 2000s vibe. Song got better as time went on!

18) Paula DeAnda
THIS TAKES ME BACK! I haven’t heard this in so long it felt like a fever dream!

19) Porter Robinson
I LOVE THIS!! Feels so emo but fun at the same time.

20) Senhit
OKAY! This is it! This is everything! POW POW POW!

21) Shy Smith
OKAY! Loved the whole vibe of this song and video. The beat is my favorite part! And the choreo is fierce!

22) Sigga Ózk
YAS! I live for live performances!! The chorus and her vocals at the bridge were my favorite part and her stage presence was great.

23) The Castellows
Female Country Goddesses! Song was fun and the chorus was the catchiest  part of the song.

24) Tyler Lewis
YAS! This gives me late 90s Aaliyah vibes. I am definitely following on spotify after hearing this!

25) Vetta Borne
What an iconic closer! This was lit in every way. I LOVE this!
69 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
01) 100 gecs - oh BOP!! they may sorta be musical terrorists but when they make a hit, it’s a hit!! one of my faves by them they made this for me 🫶
02) Audrey Nuna - the way this is literally a blackstarkids song fjdhjdf bop!! i liked it a lot
03) Avenue Q Essemble - no
04) Bejbi Motorola - oh this kinda eats!! a little too short though i feel like
05) Camila Cabello - BOP IDC IDC she ate i fear…. it kinda annoys me a little that she was teasing all this pots and pans music and then this is the first single and the most experimental part is playboi carti’s verse…. but I’m excited to see what she does next and I hope she takes it even further 🫶
06) Cannons - oh this was cute :3 it’s very nice and pleasant!! idk if i’ll go back to it after this week but i enjoyed it!
07) chuala - YASSSSSSSSS chuala inventor of music like… this is definitely her best song like it’s just so insanely good
08) Deb Never - oh this ate a bitsy…. kinda heartbreaking a bit but it also kinda sounds so sweet… a hit!
09) Doechii - this is going to be so good to listen to when playing mario kart… bop!
10) Duolingo - honestly it does kinda bop other troll entries should take notes!!
11) English Teacher - oh i’m so into this actually…. they’re just like me!! i like this 🫶
12) Ethan Tasch - i think there’s a foundation here for a good song…. he just needed more energy or passion or something because he sounds a little bored and uninterested which is making me bored and uninterested!
13) Ichiko Aoba - this is so pretty :3
14) Jakuzi - oh bop i kinda paid this dust in rsc i fear…. it’s definitely a standout in this tsc week!!
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li - this started off promising but then the singing started… sigh
16) ME:I - it’s very cute i think! nothing groundbreaking or particularly exciting but i like it!
17) Nati. - it’s very scottish 🫶 i just don’t think it’s for me
18) Paula DeAnda - BOP!!! a smash hit like…. she mothered
19) Porter Robinson - i was fully prepared to hear the worst song ever made but i actually like this?? it’s so corny but i’m moving i fear… this is literally a 5sos song
20) Senhit - it’s fine… the chorus is fun but i kinda just don’t care about it overall
21) Shy Smith - BOPPPPPPPP this is so good like…. obsessed with her making a mv 3 years after the song originally came out
22) Sigga Ózk - thought she was cheering on tiffany… it’s cute!
23) The Castellows - not really into country unless it’s beyonce so 🫶
24) Tyler Lewis - i think i prefer downtime but this is still a hit!! i’m def excited to see more from her in the future!!
25) Vetta Borne - woah…. since when has vetta borne been serving sm like i kinda gagged a bit… bop!
69 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
01) 100 gecs - yassss noise but good noise
02) Audrey Nuna - snores and tears up
03) Avenue Q Essemble - musicals are funny, i'm not gonna judge this based on one song but it was catchy
04) Bejbi Motorola - yas?
05) Camila Cabello - i'll never get this
06) Cannons - this needed more power, cannons ain't shooting that far
07) chuala - love this sound! not crazy for it but yeah
08) Deb Never - cute!!!! it's like i heard this chorus a million times before but she gets it
09) Doechii - she ate this. she's getting far wow it's lovely to see
10) Duolingo - this ate a bit, the dancing owls took me out
11) English Teacher - this was fucking insane i'm in love
12) Ethan Tasch - this is good but not for me
13) Ichiko Aoba - back up back up back up i need some twirling room
14) Jakuzi - this is sad camp and i'm vibing
15) Mao Jiachao, Lisa Li - i was invested in this
16) ME:I - great drop! they ate
17) Nati. - oh
18) Paula DeAnda - right, hit those notes queen
19) Porter Robinson - rly catchy!!! i was skeptic but i'm glad i enjoyed it
20) Senhit - she's such a camp queen i love her but this sounds a bit too much like adrenalina hmmm
21) Shy Smith - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is fun!
22) Sigga Ózk - I think I found my next HSC entry
23) The Castellows - cuteeee
24) Tyler Lewis - oh this needs to be on radios
25) Vetta Borne - yeah i love this lmfao
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hii
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
let's
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
get
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
me
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
a
69 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
new

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!