This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 539 Final

Topic » TSC 539 Final

187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) judith - 'NADA'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Amaarae - 'Reckless & Sweet'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Saint Motel - 'Benny Goodman'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18) Tinashe - 'Treason'

ALT. LINK:
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19) SOOJIN - 'AGASSY'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
20) Butcher Babies - 'Red Thunder'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21) Lucky Daye - 'That's You'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
22) IZARO - 'x eta besteak'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
23) LaLa Hsu - 'Break Off (feat. ABAO & Brandy)'

(HOST'S NOTE: no, not THAT brandy.)
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
24) TAICHU, rusowsky - 'PAYDAY'
187 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
All 24 songs have been posted! You MUST comment and vote BEFORE Sunday, November 19th at 4pm EST! Good luck everyone!
186 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6L0PmAKc36oN2MZhkdRFpw?si=db562db20cef42de
(missing the Harmonious Piranha Plants)
186 days 14 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- i like this, i can enjoy her voice and the retro vibes that this give me and is catchie.
2- This is different and im living. YASSSS STRONGE START FOR THIS WEEK MOTHERFUCKER IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can perceive a mixture of several styles, call me exaggerated but Nina Hagen and Yma Sumac came to mind, a certain opera, a little folklore, a speed that reminds me of Celtic music? I love this, I'm moving.

3-This is strange, a giant woman knocking down helicopter, with a fart? whatever i bought this

4- i dont like this style, but i like the raspy voice and the instruments
5-I like the melody it's special
6-I buy the attitude

7-failed to get my attention
8- Yass  explosive
9-interesting
10-I feel like it's a children's song but without that being its intention.
11- I dont like the vocals
12-I've been listening to this song a lot lately but not because I choose it. i dont hate this.
13-I like her bitch attitude, the song is catchie. long but I buy this
14-Not for me
15-this has given me nada
16-It doesn't match my mood today
17-good
18- i like how  this sounds.
19-cute ,its Okay
20-sounds good
21-good voice
22-oh i really like this..
23 angelical, this trio is interesting
24-power, good energy, but this week is too good and I was not impressed
185 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Dua Lipa - fuck off with this phoned in shit from a pop star who thought she could get away with this
02) Dakh Daughters - https://media2.giphy.com/media/AgPt9udT567spxbSHf/giphy.gif
03) Miss Madeline - this pretty girl party sounds very superficial
04) Álvaro de Luna - lol every time I see his name I know I'm in for something satisfying (albeit not groundbreaking). I liked when he went the straight up catchy route rather than like trying his hand at something slower, which never got quite there
05) Fireboy DML & Asake - sounds good, in a way where I almost forgot it was on for a sec. GOOD VIBES ONLY
06) chlothegod - o so she's a special snowflake, yes your bad indeed
07) MØ - this girl has not made anything great in what it feels like years!!! She OWNED 2014 or whenever lean on was. With this, kinda like Dua's, it sounds phoned in to me, like if she wanted this bewitched, spiritual, werewolfish sound to the song she could've played it less safe
08) LIGHTSUM - chaotic, kinda what I expected from the genre last year, as now it's going into some smoother r&b vibe? I like this better
09) Jean Deaux - it has that portugal the man feel but there's just something about this that I don't like?? Maybe because it sounds like the same beat repeated over and over again and she never grabbed me
10) Scheana Marie - ages like wine every time
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - ngl one of the better compositions I've heard in this contest so far
12) Ana Mena - finally we have a mother who can show us REAL music, acting like she invented beat drops, women having champagne in limos, dance breaks, etc, never saw one until today
13) Ayumi Hamasaki - tired af of these long videos, but those butterfly glasses are c*nt! Ummm the song is very frantic, giving me teen titans energy
14) Kelly Clarkson - tired of these lazy entries but this song is that cute anti-men energy that works so well in music. Kelly does it better when she's angrier but at least she's singing
15) judith - for every 5 minute song there's a 2 minute one that resets me. This sounds cool but I also did sit here like what did I listen to? Something mid for 2 minutes I don't know you think it would do more with that time
16) Amaarae - obsessed with her barely moving her lips in the music video lmao her face is almost giving nothing! I suppose it's not the worst track from its genre but still leaves me with less to chew on
17) Saint Motel - I appreciate something with that big band feel behind it, with a breakdown. The video takes place in a room but the song still feels grand and full
18) Tinashe - not a still video from her LOL not gonna lie I just… got nothing from this despite that photo of her
19) SOOJIN - cute I did happen to hear this earlier. I do stan music with breakdowns but the chorus feels pretty short
20) Butcher Babies - lol sounds like if Britney tried screamo
21) Lucky Daye - I think all of the falsetto (and then the whining too) is giving me a headache like can he do some lower notes please
22) IZARO - cool beat, I totally forgot about her vocals (maybe a bad thing) but the whole thing made me in sort of a trance, or it was the benadryl
23) LaLa Hsu - is this featuring THEE brandy? None of those 3 women in the video are her but it does have that recognizable sound from her… and besides that it sounds very pristine and comes together really well
24) TAICHU, rusowsky - look at all these ant mans serving it! I don't know who she is anyways they are so distracting
185 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) dua lipa - brush ur fuckin teeth dua SKANK. (very good song)
02) dakh daughters - grow up
03) miss madeline - fuck off with this phoned in shit from a pop star who thought she could get away with this
04) alvaro de luna - i def wouldve heard this in toledo mcdonalds ! it was quite cute i cant lie..
05) fireboy dml & asake - rly nice ! very lovely very fun very breezy very vibes i rly enjoyed
06) chlothegod - its cute i guess... the production is fun but the chorus lets it down a lidl bit for me unforch :(
07) mo - no1gaf
08) lightsum - cute ! they def have potential even if they never get the chance to fulfil it :) this is nice but it doesnt quite go THERE 4 me
09) jean deaux - oh wow this is rly good !! v fun v bouncy v solid all around i just think its very good. very good yes. bop!
10) scheana marie - im so glad we're in the real ass music part of the show
11) piranha plant shite - ok
12) ana mena - song of the year... song of the decade... song of the millenium? perhaps. dua ur bones
13) ayumi hamasaki - mother !!!!!!!!! very futuristic very visionary... duh
14) kelly clarkson - the hits keep coming !!!!!!! im so into christmas music right now... speak to me again in 3 weeks when its been playing nonstop at work + u will get a different response but right now im moving sm<3
15) judith - wait...... this being a serve also... whats going on tsc..
16) amaarae - its not one of my favs from the album at all but its v cute ! a lovely lidl moment for her
17) saint motel - its cute for what it is but u know its not my thing and this has been a good week... sorry 4 them!
18) tinashe - i kind of forgot this was happening ngl... like mom but this wasnt a highlight from her discography for me..:(
19) soojin - her boob and booty cold
20) butcher babies - im not the crowd !
21) lucky daye - GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS idgafffff this is sosososo good actually im gagged !!!!!!! what a man.
22) izaro - oh brother... she was a cute lidl moment in 2020/2021 but lord what on earth is this !!!!! have we not progressed !!!!!!!!
23) lala hsu - oh this is rly lovelyyyy im liking it a lot !!!! gorg gorg gorg
24) taichu, rusowsky - it had its moments ! v fun but not sure its doing THAT much for me in like the bigger context of this week.. fun listen tho!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!