This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 536 Final - Cards Against Humanity Week

Topic » TSC 536 Final - Cards Against..

206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- The Westboro Baptist Church is now picketing soldiers' funerals with signs that read “GOD HATES ‘SCARING THE HOES’!”

14) JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown - “SCARING THE HOES”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- The Westboro Baptist Church is now picketing soldiers' funerals with signs that read “GOD HATES ‘THERAPY’!”

15) Budjerah - “Therapy”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- Alternative medicine is now embracing the curative powers of “Xtasy!”.

16) Ravyn Lenae - “Xtasy”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- Today on Maury: “Help my son is (a) ‘Psycho Killer’!”

17) Talking Heads - “Psycho Killer”

Alt Link:
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- Today on Maury: “Help my son is ‘So Macho’!”

18) Sinitta - “So Macho”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- Today on Maury: “Help my son is ‘h4msterb0y’!”

19) Virgin Miri - “h4msterb0y”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- Today on Maury: “Help my son is ‘Not Yours’!”

20) Hrdza - “Nie tvoja”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
- Today on Maury: “Help my son is ‘Mr. Blobby’!”

21) Mr. Blobby - “Mr. Blobby”
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Tonight’s Running Order

01) Teairra Mari
02) One Direction
03) Raiche
04) jaboukie
05) Labrinth
06) Otha
07) Lapili
08) Macy Gray
09) Mercy Atis
10) Oklou
11) Knife Girl
12) George Salazar
13) Christina Aguilera
14) JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown
15) Budjerah
16) Ravyn Lenae
17) Talking Heads
18) Sinitta
19) Virgin Miri
20) Hrdza
21) Mr. Blobby
206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
All 21 Songs have been posted!!!!!

You got until Sunday 8pm GMT/4pm EST to comment and send your vote to FromAWindow!
204 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Teairra Mari - I mean tbh I didn't like this that much. Heard this kind of song just a million times sadly
02) One Direction - WHOEVER SENT THESE FUCKING DEMONS CAN BURN
03) Raiche - This was decent tbh! Not usually my kind of scene but it was chill and I appreciated it!
04) jaboukie - I don't really understand the prompt and the song was not at all for me
05) Labrinth - This was just a bit boring but it was ok
06) Otha - Yeah pretty much read above for this. Just a bit too forgettable
07) Lapili - Ok um ABSOLUTELY NOT HELP
08) Macy Gray - LMFAO the way this is actually one of the better songs this week is funnier than all the prompts combined
09) Mercy Atis - I swear we literally just had her. Anyway, her previous entries were way better than this...
10) Oklou - Lmfao was this a HSC NF song? I feel like it was. It's ok but it's not doing anything special for me
11) Knife Girl - Ok this is just starting to get weird
12) George Salazar - Help this week is a trainwreck and not in a good way. I did...not really like this, sorry
13) Christina Aguilera - I mean this song is kind of mid but it's a fucking masterpiece compared to the rest of the week so slay
14) JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown - At least there was a decent attempt with this prompt! The song wasn't very good but it's probs my favorite prompt of the week
15) Budjerah - NOT THIS LMFAO. Honestly...this week I'm stanning it, this is probably gonna sneak my 12 at this rate
16) Ravyn Lenae - Again, not my kind of scene but I guess it was like...ok
17) Talking Heads - This was decent! Not that memorable but it does the job
18) Sinitta - Ok this was a bit of a bop! Like I was sort of living listening to this!
19) Virgin Miri - Yeah the vocals were really annoying here and that's all I could focus on
20) Hrdza - LMFAO I thought about sending this group back when I had Slovakia in HSC. They were shortlisted, then Nia "Dirty Dancin" came along and they got the boot so...at least this is fun!
21) Mr. Blobby - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this was so POWERFUL! The art, the lyrics, the hidden meanings behind it...what art. It's times like this I'm so happy to be alive and so proud of humanity for all we have achieved <3
204 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Teairra Mari – Eh the answer isn’t that creative but the song has some sass with her vocals but the music is annoying with its repetitive beat
02) One Direction – I mean the answer is alright not funny and the song is mid being a forgettable One Direction entry that doesn’t go anywhere
03) Raiche – I get that big daddy reference bringing a smile to my face and this entry is smooth with her vocals and the music got me vibing
04) jaboukie – The only BBC I know is the UK Channel here and yeah, I don’t get it and this song is just crap in general with those awful vocals and annoying beat
05) Labrinth – Yeah, I do feel that relationship status being a good one compared to this song which is a doozy and drains the life out of me with its music taking me out
06) Otha – I got a feeling the answer refers to the sexual position and it’s alright but this song is very bland and the vocalist got no energy giving us nothing
07) Lapili – Kitty fat more like kitty bye as that is just so random and doesn’t make any sense and this song is also random with those noise effects and hella annoying vocals
08) Macy Gray – At least they said they will try with that answer but “I Tried” sounds like a better answer but this song is sailing good with that R&B sound and gets to me
09) Mercy Atis – I don’t wanna know either what these parents are hiding as that is hilarious and this song is making me want to party and is so different giving us that variety
10) Oklou – Well that is one of the worst answers I can think for that prompt but the song is actually good with the infectious music and fascinating vocals
11) Knife Girl – I don’t know what someone needs estrogen in jail for but I’m not asking being an interesting answer but this song is just noise and that’s it nothing more to say
12) George Salazar – I think they are refencing having sex with a person named Michael in the bathroom which is not bad but this song is alright as it doesn’t appeal to me in general
13) Christina Aguilera – What a great answer as anyone would sell things for their body and this is a pop banger that has me screaming for more with her vocals being stellar
14) JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown – I really don’t get this answer at all not making sense and the song is the same thing being super random with those shouting and clapping and should be played in hell
15) Budjerah – Well that is something I agree with God on as who doesn’t and this song is good honestly with these vocals standing out and I like the production it brings
16) Ravyn Lenae – I’m curious to know what is Xtasy as the answer wasn’t what I was expecting but I like surprises and this song is definitely something I won’t listen to again just dragging on and on
17) Talking Heads – Yes, I love this answer as who wouldn’t be scarred of a psycho killer and this song is a classic, I am glad I remembered with a catchy chorus and a nice jam to hear
18) Sinitta – I don’t know what’s wrong with a song being so macho the answer not doing it for me but I can’t deny the star power of Sinitta and this is a good 80’s track being so camp
19) Virgin Miri – That is something I don’t want to deal with being a hamsterboy which is a weird answer and this song gets going and becomes a good bop that has me moving along as I like it
20) Hrdza – Everyone knows the struggles of a mom not letting anyone take their son away being a great answer and I very much enjoy this folksy song that has me dancing with glee
21) Mr. Blobby – I can see why this mom is worried that her son is Mr. Blobby with how he interacts and I can’t help myself to enjoy this anthem as I worship our new ruler being my guilty pleasure
204 days 2 hours ago
Tepr
01) Teairra Mari
Honestly, a very strong opener. Its a bit stupid, but it was really fun. A bop to be frank
02) One Direction
Lads…..i dont even like em,, its a bit cringe.
03) Raiche
Ohh dreamy vocals. Mmmm Sultry queen. Very Soulful. This was a ride indeed
04) jaboukie
Oh tropical rap electro bop vibes…Am feeling this, very Channel Tres..
05) Labrinth
Starting slow, bit out there.. Waiting for the hook. Sorry couldnt really get behind this. It might get something for standing out, maybe
06) Otha
Oh this was just all sorts of magical
07) Lapili
Right…… i am a little lost for words.. And not in a good way
08) Macy Gray
This is song was a phenomena in its own right.. I think i liked it because society told me to, but retrospectively its really irritating. 
09) Mercy Atis
Oh fair play love you made a song?. She looks so happy. Thats nice!!
10) Oklou
Ohh a little ethereal, wait sounds very familiar. I can’t place it. Regardless this is rather pretty.
11) Knife Girl
Is this hyper pop? Can’t keep track of what they are calling it now. Ya know what i like it. I find this genre very hit and miss.. But i am feeling this
12) George Salazar
This was pretty awful , gives me cabaret vibes, ugh
13) Christina Aguilera
This felt a little too generic for me
14) JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown
I was excited to see a bit of hip hop on the list.. But this was just a weak representation
15) Budjerah
This sound fresh after last few, it was a little generic, but i didn’t mind too much
16) Ravyn Lenae
This was a vibe, a little tame, but it was nice
17) Talking Heads
An absolute Iconic song. Nothing else needs to be said
18) Sinitta
I found it very cheesy initially, but it grew on me
19) Virgin Miri
Ahh not bad, but not really much to it either
20) Hrdza
This was a blast, ill be fine if i dont hear it again, but very enjoyable
21) Mr. Blobby
Honestly it made me feel good
203 days 18 hours ago
1001games
Teairra Mari: Its giving high school musical. As cringy as this was it was quite catchy!

One Direction: I dont understand how this fits with the prompt but I love this 1D bop!

Raiche: Who’s big daddy? Anywho I found this boring and not for me.

Jaboukie: Good card! Song? Not so much but A for effort!

Labrinth: This was interesting. Quite spooky and a tad strange but I did enjoy it overall!

Otha: Same. Song wasn’t great and just boring.

Lapili: Uhhh wtf? Please explain how this is music. This was trash!

Macy Gray: I like her unique voice! I thought overall it was a cute and peaceful song.

Mercy Atis: Oh man this week is a shit show so far lol.

Oklou: I fell asleep all 3 times I listened to this.

Knife Girl: A lot of noise but it was kind of catchy?

George Salazar: Lmao amazing card for this prompt! Also this is a top tier showtune song so love that!

Christina Aguilera: How can you hate Christina A? I am not too familiar with this song but I digged it.

JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown: Oh man this was so bad. Not Lapili bad but bad.

Budjerah: I hated it at first but it kind of grew on me even though it sounded basic white boyish.

Ravyn Lenae: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Talking Heads: Lol! Another good card for this prompt. What a classic bop! I loveeee it!

Sinitta: I never heard this song but it was so catchy and cute lol.

Virgin Miri: Its a no from me. Sorry!

Hrdza: Lol classic Maury. This song was shockingly good? Idk how others will feel about it but I loved this lol.

Mr. Blobby: Who the fuck is Mr. Blobby? And why is he creepy? I might be traumatized.
202 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Teairra Mari - i mean a bit iconic.... bit of a slayyyy. VERYYYY dated but we luv it for that don't we?

02) One Direction - i mean not the best one direction song but there truly isn't a best one so.... yeah.... :L

03) Raiche - so sexy and subtle like yasssssss kali u--- oh waitttt...

04) jaboukie - yasss big bl*ck cawkkkkkk. this was very fun and sexy i kind of liked it. it was a bit repetitive wasn't it lets face it but it was gewwddd!!

05) Labrinth - oh labrinthhhh.. i always want to hate this man but i cant deny the talenttt... so heavenly and cutesy i did move a lot i hate to admit it.

06) Otha - otha yasss u are on top queen.... top form top queenie top everythinggggg.... this was so etheral in a way..

07) Lapili - very jarring and migraine-inducing but it was a bit fun i guesssss..

08) Macy Gray - aweee yass a classic. u just cannot slander this... macy gray u are a queenieeee.

09) Mercy Atis - oh the queenies keep coming this week.... i liiiiveee for ms mercy... yasss.

10) Oklou - weirdly i was trying to potentially send this and see what prompt it worked with evntho its a bit shite. i think I've had my day with oklou but i remembering still lurrving this when i first heard it so yea... i mean it holds SOME sentimental value..

11) Knife Girl - oh winnnerrr actually.... kind of best prompt of the week too

12) George Salazar - ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wot the hell is this... is it a musical.. whatever it is i do not like.

13) Christina Aguilera - shes so loud for no reason but shes still queen for tharrtttt.

14) JPEGMAFIA, Danny Brown - oh i was pleasantly surprised i think its not bad.. i mean its interesting i suppose.

15) Budjerah - oh bloody shite.

16) Ravyn Lenae - ohhh i was wondering when someone would finally send this... kind of still lurv this im moving a bit.

17) Talking Heads - oh nawt for me at awlll..

18) Sinitta - oh this queeeennnnn.. forever iconic she is lady of the house.

19) Virgin Miri - it was okayyy....

20) Hrdza - oh yeah nawtt for me either.

21) Mr. Blobby - awee Mr blobby icon i cant deny neowww

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!