This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 536 THEME INFORMATION

Topic » TSC 536 THEME INFORMATION

195 days 15 hours ago
FromAWindow
🚨🚨ANNOUNCEMENT🚨🚨

As you all know, TSC 536 is scheduled to be a SPECIAL EDITION since it was decided for special editions to take place every four decisions! For the past couple of themed weeks, we have opened up a poll to see what theme yall wanted to see played out in TSC! However, this week, the hosts decided we wanted to let a theme we have previously put up for poll have a chance to be our theme this week! So, with that in mind, welcome to…

✨ CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY WEEK!!! ✨

For this week, regular Cards Against Humanity prompts will be posted below and it is YOUR job to fill in the blank with a song title! For example:

Card: “The Westboro Baptist Church is now picketing soldiers' funerals with signs that read 'GOD HATES ________!'” with “Contemporary Love” filling in the blank!

Submission:

For this themed week, all standard rules for a regular TSC week apply, EXCEPT, as we have for the previous themed weeks, we are abolishing the CHART and YEAR rules!! Also, if the submission is not in English, then the translation of the song title in English will be used to fill in the prompt! If you have any further questions, please let myself or one of the other hosts know!

Finally, here are the prompts for the week:

- The Westboro Baptist Church is now picketing soldiers' funerals with signs that read 'GOD HATES _______!'
- Damn! My knife broke, I’ll just have to kill you with ________!
- What are my parents hiding from me? _______.
- Alternative medicine is now embracing the curative powers of “________”.
- MTV’s new reality show features eight washed up celebrities living with “________”.
- In LA County Jail, word is you can trade 200 cigarettes for “________”.
- Today on Maury: “Help my son is ‘______’!”
- How am I maintaining my relationship status? _______.

Mailers will be sent after the TSC 535 results show! Good luck! :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!