This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 521 Final

Topic » TSC 521 Final

312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
15) Sitting on Stacy - 'This Summer's Day'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
16) KISS OF LIFE - 'Sugarcoat (Natty Solo)'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
17) Ziruza - 'S.O.S.'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
18) Zaki Ibrahim - 'Cut Loose'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
19) McKinley Dixon - 'Run, Run, Run'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
20) María Peláe - 'El grillo'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
21) Young Fathers - 'Rice'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
22) Miss World - 'Diet Coke Head'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
23) Charley - 'Burnout'
312 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
All 23 songs have been posted! And luckily they're all on spotify so here is the official playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7pZqSZTtdwATkZP23swuPM?si=sRExVSK-SYSuC3hmEj6Ypg
312 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hey ^_^

01. bonnie mckee - bonnie mckee is such an endearing entity to me... a time capsule of a timeframe and soundscapes gone by... you really can take the girl out of 2013 but you can't take the 2013 out of the girl. good on her for releasing her ten year old demos that twenty gays in the entire world were begging her to drop for decades, but this is sooo rotted in the year 2023 idk. love her down but i really have outgrown her music for the most part.
02. shygirl - very late submission but cmon u guysss... give ur 10s where 10s are due. u really don't know how much time flies by until u're listening to a three year old song and u're like wow this really shaped me this really changed my life... one of my favorite songs from 2020 and has aged incredibly well. so timeless! you can't argue with a classic and you WILL put respect on miss muise's name. she will forever be a mother figure to ME.
03. tei shi - having sent tei shi myself many many years and eras ago it really does beg the question….. when did we go wrong? die 4 ur love was a gorgeous goooorgeous little emotional synthpop piece and then everything else… like some of it was cute but also… dull? and that’s exactly what this feels like. i really do like the uk bass tinged production but the song itself is such a snooze… maybe it’ll grow on me.
04. fabrice nzeiyama - tengaged song contest this, harmony song contest that, yeah FUCK you bitches. what about GLOBAL SONG CONTEST. peak tengaged song competition programming. my little gorgeous muffin ryry five six five six made history with that amazing song contest, hits upon hits upon hits. and this is one of them. thank you SO much fabrice nzeiyama. elise ineza you are ALL of us.
05. arya starr - oh yeah this song! hey girl hey! this is cute. pretty sure i wanted to send this back in 2022 but i always felt like there was something missing. maybe it’s a catchier chorus? idk. it’s pretty pleasant though overall, her tone over the summery afrobeats production is delicious to these ears.
06. mamamoo+ - i really do hate these women with a burning passion. absolutely zero good songs, zero talent, never met a culture they didn’t want to steal from, couldn’t pen a good song to save their lives and to think they pride themselves on their pen … like moomoo will be the first to shout HWASA WROTE ON THE TRACK we can tell… we can tell… and it is not shakespearean at all. at awwwwwll. i mean it’s really embarrassing. this is of course garbage as to be expected. very musically challenged. terrible from top to down. they could never do ethnic hip like my good sisters g-idle. see their pen? is unmatched. whose boob and booty is hot in mamamoo? moonbyul? LMAO. don’t make me sick. and it’s not funny either. they should be burned at the stake for everything they’ve done to me personally, my lineage, and the world in general. GRRRRRRRRRRR.
07. juanpalitoschinos - ah yes. this running order knows exactly what i need. a nice little indie synth funk number to soothe my nerves. why yes! this is very pleasant! to be honest i’m really over this sound thanks to how overexposed it’s gotten… ever since bts released dynamite i have never wanted to hear a modern synthfunk song ever in my lifetime. but the songwriting and performance overall really give this a lot more charm than it has any right to have. probably won’t be coming back to this, but it’s really nice!
08. alexandra stan - like bonnie mckee, i, as an european gay man/enby/woman, am obviously mystified by alexandra stan. she’s always been an inspiration to me ever since i was a little kid when i almost performed “mr. saxobeat” at my 3rd grade christmas talent show until my teacher at the time said i should perform gangnam style instead. in hindsight i think she was really trying to set me up for future cancelation tweets cause i did not know the words to gangnam style. and was my gender dysphoria awakened when i repeatedly watched the music video to ‘get back (asap)’ an ICONIC track??? well yes. she forever will be the moment and we will always appreciate what she did for romania’s economy and culture. so obviously i had high hopes going into this track. and she did not disappoint. the bubblegum bass tinged verses and that horrid but amusing drop. god i love her. she’s such a visionary. unlike minelli. minelli is faceless. minelli has never left the studio without the intent of releasing a good song. she should be classified as a terrorist for dropping so many nukes as songs – see the awful ‘peligrosa’. and many people died thanks to minelli’s missiles. including myself. but i was reborn. you wanna know why? jesus came back on the third day. you know what i asked jesus? where did he come from. and he said tel aviv.  what’s your name? bobobobobobo. so hot. bobobobobobobobobboboboobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobob

09. zerobaseone - hmmm. i feel like i should love this, ya know? it’s got that 80s synthpop sound done but with some dnb incorporated, and it’s sonically all very….. fromis debut era kinda? stayc so bad sequel? something of the sort. i feel like i would’ve DIED listening to this in 2020, but 2023 me is like… it’s definitely cute. and maybe even good! idk. i feel like the vocal processing stops me from really enjoying this. also the fact they are men ya know? i too would’ve shut the door on their faces with their goofy asses offering a rose. but yes this is all to say it’s solid! i’m just a little whelmed.
10. yajaira la beyaca - now this is what i’m talking about. let’s keep this energy moving forward actually. see how at the end of the day it’s all about the music? no visuals needed just some BEATS and VOCAL DELIVERY. absolutely obsessed with this top to bottom. a force of a song. something that will be played in all the festas and barbecues. this should be topping the charts actually. incredible incredible incredible. so good!
11. rauw alejandro - well… it’s definitely a cute girl to ‘baby hello’s GORGEOUS. i find this to be more reductive in comparison… like it’s a lot flatter i feel. but it’s still a fun throwback to 2010s EDM productions. calvin harris pastiche in a sense. is it sacrilegious to say i kinda like rauw alejandro more on bizarrap beats than say… villano… thank god tengaged user @varlto is forever dead and will never read this comment.
12. jessie murph - and i’m not gonna lie to you, five seconds in i skipped the song. RELUCTANTLY relistening and i’m sorry i really do hate everything about this. like if holly humberstone had a baby with a dying goat. not just any dying goat a beaten up and shaken to the core goat. she’s been through a lot. and she is screaming for peace. and so am i. because i don’t want to keep listening to this. no nonononon. nono. non! absolutely not. but bless her for trying. just. keep her away. from all micriophones and recording devices. her voice is not one to be heard. ever.
13. the penske file - well. it’s definitely recorded!
14. ionut cernel - i am mesmerized by his talent. he reminds me of a young charo. an incredible display of talent. see how the romanian artists are bringing it to u this contest? exactly. we love romania. i e-dated a romanian once. but he was a camila cabello stan.
15. sitting on stacy - running out of things to say!!!!!!!!!!!!! about these dull songs!!!!!!!!!! but i like their hairstyles. you know what they kinda kinged out. yass.
16. kiss of life - it’s crazy how everything about this debut was TERRIBLE (sonically. we love the concept. well. i love nattys leg warmers she wore in the shh music video) aside from this one song. but oh wow what a song it is!! the throwback to 90s rnb soundscape ooohhh so delicious. i know they stole this from the charli taft vaults. reminds me of pre-debut loona honestly. ate ate ate.
17. ziruza - umm… she’s serving YG trainee for sure. would fit right at home with lalisa and babymonsters. very corny and bad and terrible.
18. zaki ibrahim - was a little intrigued when this started… like okay let’s see where it goes… and it went nowhere basically. i don’t know i just didn’t really click with this at all. not having a budget is okay when you can still make it work and make it fierce but that’s not what happened here at all…… conflicted.
19. mckinley dixon - oh this is GOOD good. super fresh n funky. definitely a potential father. not a lot to say this is just really solid!!!
20. maría pelláe - natti natasha outdid. if you know, you know. her vocal delivery reminds me of brenda asnicar’s iconic performance in ‘las divinas’. latinas you know what i’m talkin about.
21. young fathers - i like young fathers! and i like this song! i really wanna see them live you have no idea.
22. miss world - i love how once a year one of the songs from this project gets entered into tsc for it to get like third to last. obviously i really like this. i wonder where she is right now? please come back home miss world the kids miss you.
23. charley - ariana grande into you still birthing sons in 2023? i mean this is so unoriginal!!! miss butera should take her to COURT. on one hand this sounds like one of those fake pop songs from those epidemic pop channels that are surely ai-generated but on the other this sounds like something me and darbe would’ve fought to send to tsc 2021. hm. i think i like this!
312 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Bonnie McKee: Is this a bad song? Not really I suppose. But I find this absolutely dreadful, boring, unoriginal, etc. Not for me, I’m sorry
02) Shygirl: There really was a better Shygirl song out there for you to send I fear
03) Tei Shi: She’s cute. I enjoyed the vibe, even if I feel like she could’ve done more
04) Fabrice Nzeyimana: Was this the song that was sent to GMC? I can’t remember. But this was cute
05) Arya Starr: Icon. This is fun. I’m moving
06) MAMAMOO: This was nice. I do like this sort of kpop over the overly produced hyper poppy stuff, so this was good for me
07) Juanpalitoschinos: I think I had one of their songs come up on YouTube and thought about sending them. This is cute and groovy. It’s kind of basic but I dig it
08) Alexandra Stan: Yeah there’s a reason Minelli outsold
09) ZEROBASEONE: It’s cute. I support this. It’s a shame I didn’t find myself a man like this when I was in South Korea
10) Yajaira La Beyaca: I went to prom with a Yajayra so I was ready to stan. But this isn’t for me, but werk
11) Rauw Alejandro: Now this really is just a ball of fun isn’t it? I dig it
12) Jessie Murph: She has that annoying gen Z nasally singing voice that I really can’t stand. LIke is anyone original anymore or is everyone just going to the Tate McRae school of singing?
13) The Penske File: They’re giving opening act that puts on a good show but doesn’t really make music. This feels very late 2000s pop punk but not the good kind I fear
14) Ionut Cercel: Lol this is kind of camp. This is objectively terrible but it has a bit of charm since it’s a literal child singing this. It’s not Baile de Gorila but much better than that Russian child that got 3rd for no reason last year
15) Sitting on Stacy: It’s cute, but there are better bands that do this summery sound better.
16) KISS OF LIFE: This might be the most tbrown kpop song ever made. Like wow! The RnB influence here was so real and I lived
17) Ziruza: SOS indeed. Someone needs to save my ship (by Rihanna). Like this isn’t the worst song of the contest, but it’s easily the most annoying. Sirens only work for certain songs and this isn’t one of them
18) Zaki Ibrahim: This didn’t really go where I expected it to. I thought I would get my life when I heard the intro, but I was very underwhelmed. This is quite bland I fear
19) McKinley Dixon: Go off with the instrumentation. I’m not entirely sold on him as a rapper, but I’m obsessed with the instrumentation. Like another rapper would’ve made this a smash hit, but I’m still moving regardless
20) María Peláe: Good for her! Actually the more I watch, her the more I stan. The music isn’t bopping, but she’s giving
21) Young Fathers: This is cute. Very uplifting. I dig it
22) Miss World: Courney Love is Miss World. I will say I generally like the unpolished rock vibe although sometimes a bit of polishing can actually make you shine! Who knew!
23) Charley: You all really have the worst taste in girls. Get a job Charley!
311 days 16 hours ago
Hyuna
01) Bonnie McKee: This is so ironically good. Always the bridesmaid and never quite the bride vibes :( omg the lyrics are utter shite

02) Shygirl: dutty wine she's for the streets bitch - mind of a mastermind tbh

03) Tei Shi: sing it biiiiiiiiitch!! take my coins. What a good song - really enjoyed.

04) Fabrice Nzeyimana - this honestly served you have no idea. like i have three strands left.

05) Arya Starr - a really big MEH from me. the beat was just a bit bland for me.

06) MAMAMOO - mamamoo always stood out to me bc they are VOCALISTS. And this really gave. Not my favourite but good!

07) Juanpalitoschinos - this is so fucking good? like this is really good. Not every song has to be produced to fuck etc. viiiiiiibe city.

08) Alexandra Stan - very much giving hello diva its detective fierce can i call you diva you're not in trouble we're just trying to get the tea on the situation boots etc idk why but the random mention of tel aviv gives me the ick? lmao

09) ZEROBASEONE - i feel like an old kpop gay i literally know none of these wee boys anymore. it was goood!!

10) Yajaira La Beyaca - good for you! would probably skip if it came on shuffle but respect

11) Rauw Alejandro - nothing can be beat una loba como yo no está pa' tipos como tuuUUuuuuUUUuuooooooh. Nice but kind of really boring. I like rauw alejandro tho.

12) Jessie Murph - nice change of pace but her voice is so annoying?

13) The Penske File - A little outdated sounding? Kind of boring also.

14) Ionut Cercel - lmaaao song of the century tbh. FR tho - not my type at all. Hard to listen to.

15) Sitting on Stacy - this is really cute and nice for a summer's day montage in a movie!

16) KISS OF LIFE - i feel like kandi burruss coulda written this song and idt thats such a good thing. Always appreciate kpop that isn't hyper poppy dancy (altho that slaps too sometimes)

17) Ziruza - i had to check she was russian (slava ukraini etc) and when i googled her i fell into rabbithole about Kazakh pop? iconic. The song is b side lisa quality tho and lisa is annoying as hell. 

18) Zaki Ibrahim - chill, tranquil but...is eaten up by everything else sadly!

19) McKinley Dixon - nice vibe but see above - super boring.

20) María Peláe - she sure is giving it. she kinda reminds me of that (wendy williams voice) WOMAN from the world cup song - salaaaaaaaam. Meh - the past few entries have been super snooze.

21) Young Fathers - This one also.......eh it's definitely better than the last few but still missing SOMETHING.

22) Miss World - LOL who is this bitch. The people's sky ferreira <3 i dig this viiiibe and she seems really cool.

23) Charley - what a way....to end the ....show. Honestly preferred bonnie lol
311 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Bonnie McKee - Honestly, a pretty alright opener! It's nothing I've not heard before but it gets the job done!
02) Shygirl - Sorry but this was abysmal...I know some people view this as art but to me it's a load of noise attacking my ear drums
03) Tei Shi - This was cute but tbh it really wasn't very interesting. Very run of the mill and forgettable sadly
04) Fabrice Nzeyimana - Lmfao with the amount of songs being stolen recently I figured it was my turn. I'm not even mad, this IS the best GMC winner, you may be a thief but you have taste!
05) Arya Starr - I did come in expecting to hate this but honestly...I kind of stan it? Like this was actually a slay I'm in shock
06) MAMAMOO - I feel like I've heard this from this very group a million times. More of the same overall
07) Juanpalitoschinos - This one was really cute and unique! I'm stanning it a lot actually! Very chill and something I really enjoyed!
08) Alexandra Stan - I was expecting to hate this more than I did. Overall, it wasn't that atrocious
09) ZEROBASEONE - I do have to admit this was a small bop even if it wasn't massively original! Like you actually had me kind of stanning this! A small slay!
10) Yajaira La Beyaca - I appreciate that this one is very unique but it's not really my kind of sound, sorry
11) Rauw Alejandro - I'm not overly sure what this was but it sounds like something I've heard a few too many times. I was expecting this to be a troll tbh
12) Jessie Murph - I remember coming across this one while researching for ASC tengaged and I actually really liked it! It was deep down on my list of things to send for TSC so this isn't a great loss or anything. Really liked this one <3
13) The Penske File - I mean it's a fun rock song! I enjoyed it, even if it's not hugely memorable
14) Ionut Cercel - What the FUCK is this and why is it a SLAY??? Idk when this was released but get this kid of JESC and if he's old enough on ESC
15) Sitting on Stacy - Oh this was cheesy AS FUCK like it was almost hard to get through, but I also stanned it for that reason!
16) KISS OF LIFE - I'm afraid this one just gets lost for me. Just found it kind of...ok
17) Ziruza - Yeah, also not really a fan of this one. Just not something I'd willingly put myself through again
18) Zaki Ibrahim - I mean it's generic and unremarkable but its good for what it is! I probably won't remember it for long but I enjoyed it overall!
19) McKinley Dixon - This one really isn't catering for me I'm afraid. I'm not the target audience but that's ok :)
20) María Peláe - This was...awful. Like, trashily awful, and I'm sorry but I STAN THAT SO FUCKING HARD. I know this wasn't meant to be a troll but it's so abysmally bad that I can't help but love it to bits! Like slay queen, you are EATING!
21) Young Fathers - Eh...again, kind of not the target audience of this one. I think I get the message but the song just isn't for me
22) Miss World - Oh this is giving edgelord ngl. I would've loved this maybe fifteen years ago ngl
23) Charley - Queen Charley SHOULD HAVE WON AUSTRALIA DECIDES 6 YOU CANNOT CHANGE MY MIND!!!!! This was like not as good as her other song but it was still a slay ngl
310 days 3 hours ago
1001games
Bonnie McKee: Pretty decent opener I guess. IIt gives me Disney channel vibes which is kind of cringy.

Shygirl: This was weird and totally not for me. Sorry!

Tei Shi: This was very uneventful and I got bored of it pretty quickly.

Fabrice Nzeyimana: Their voices blended well together. I felt like the instrumentals overpowered the vocals at times but overall this wasn’t bad.

Arya Starr: I love her little accent when she’s singing. I really enjoyed this!

MAMAMOO: Oh please. No. Next!

Juanpalitoschinos: I like the little throwback sound to this. I wasn’t a huge fan of it but it was still quite enjoyable!

Alexandra Stan: Omg I didnt know this artist had other bops other than Mr saxobeat. This was shocking! I liked this!

ZEROBASEONE: Again. No. Next!

Yajaira La Beyaca: This sounded like a bunch of noise. I didnt hate it but it just got annoying after a bit.

Rauw Alejandro: Not loving this tbh. I just find him annoying and basic.

Jessie Murph: Wow her voice is so unique and different. Caught me off guard. As for the song it was quite enjoyable overall!

The Penske File: Love me a solid rock tune! This isn’t going to sit well with others but it works for me!

Ionut Cercel: Sorry kid this career aint for you.

Sitting on Stacy: I love their sound! It’s giving Beach Boys.The chorus is cute and catchy! Overall a solid song!

KISS OF LIFE: This felt mid. Not loving it not hating it. A tad basic sounding to me.

Ziruza: This aint cutting it for me. Sorry!

Zaki Ibrahim: I really liked the sound to this. It was very well produced. The song could use a better and memorable chorus but overall it was pretty good!

McKinley Dixon: This sounds kind of messy but the more I listened to it the more I was digging it. This shocked me in a good way!

María Peláe: I’m not feeling this. Didnt really get my attention.

Young Fathers: I enjoyed this! Super simple and catchy! Solid all around!

Miss World: Good try but this was straight up bad.

Charley: Ugh another basic sounding pop song. Where’s the originality?!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!