This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 514 Final

Topic » TSC 514 Final

356 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #3

IVE VS XG

12) IVE - The chorus is really annoying, the voices on the chorus just suck.

13) XG - This is much better sounding though it comes off a little childish though they look pretty young so age appropriate for them, just not feeling it.

Winner of this Battle Round = XG
356 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #4

slchld VS LUCKY TAPES

02) slchld - really liking his voice, could of been a bit more to it's ending but enjoyed it's chill vibe.

08) LUCKY TAPES - There is a lot to appreciate about it but it's not something I'd come back to simply on personal taste of music. It was pleasant though.

Winner of this Battle Round = slchld
356 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #5

METTE Vs Kylie Minogue

04) METTE - Really dig the start to this, sounds familiar to some other songs I have on the player but the chorus sort of ruins the vibe than it goes mushy with the lyrics...sort of mixed feelings on it.

10) Kylie Minogue - Her best song in over a decade, it's funny how her songs do better when she's kicked out of the writing room...lol Just happened to notice that when she's given writing credits the song flops.

Winner of this Battle Round = Kylie Minogue
356 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #6

Vaarin VS Cyan Kicks

07) Vaarin - A bit of a sleeper...it's growing on me and digging her voice, it's a relaxed listen though nothing I'm overly excited about.

14) Cyan Kicks - I love female's singing rock though her voice doesn't feel rock to me, like Paramore this doesn't truly win me over though the band sounds good.

Winner of this Battle Round = Cyan Kicks
356 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle round #7

DJ TOPO X MC CYCLOPE X MC PR VS SONIKKU

05) DJ TOPO, MC CYCLOPE, MC PR - Messy production has it's moments though it's more annoying than good.

16) SONIKKU - Not much to the lyrics, production is tolerable, not a sound I love but better than it's opponent.

Winner of This Battle Round = SONIKKU
356 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #8

Trisha Paytas VS Tom Ford

03) Trisha Paytas - I remember her entries being nothing but troll music though she's been starting to feel like less of a joke these days. It's nothing new to the genre though it's not horrible.

06) Tom Ford - Not keen on this tbh, singing was fine but the sounds used in production are not for me. Pretty boring overall.

Winner of this Battle Round = Trisha Paytas
356 days 8 hours ago
Darbe
01) Mia Morris - very angsty, but in the way that i don't find appealing. very tiktok, very gen z.
02) slchld - it was a nice vibe! i liked the voice and the instrumentation. chorus was a bit mid, but cute overall.
03) Trisha Paytas - well it wasn't her worst song to date.
04) METTE - this was really good! i assume an easy winner contender. reminds me of renaissance a bit, its very now. i liked it a lot!
05) DJ TOPO, MC CYCLOPE, MC PR - quite an odd structure. it's trashy but i didn't hate it.
06) Tom Ford - this is very me! i loved this, very tame impala, stoner kind of vibes. transcending.
07) Vaarin - this is okay. a bit low budget, but it has some pretty elements here and there.
08) LUCKY TAPES - this was sweet. im exhausted today and i liked how relaxing this was.
09) We Are Domi - i liked some aspects of this, but the bits i didn't like i really disliked (the edgier parts).
10) Kylie Minogue - i've heard buzz around this song but hadn't heard it till today. i fully understand it now actually - really catchy & instantaneous. reminds me of a song i'd hear at eurovision actually.
11) KAYTRAMINÉ - there's a lot of good vibes songs this week. i liked the feel of this!
12) IVE - this is alright. definitely a downgrade from their last two entries, but it's not bad.
13) XG - instantly jarring. didn't like the production in the verses at all. pre-chorus and chorus are nice however, what a shame.
14) Cyan Kicks - i've been very over this style of rock lately, headache. also didn't like the give that wolf a banana visual reference.
15) Shaqdi - another good vibes song, i liked this! also very interesting artwork i like it.
16) SONIKKU - feels quite 90s, quite charli. i actually liked this, cool closer.
356 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Mia Morris - EW OMG…. i’m sorry this is horrid and it reeks of tiktok edginess omg….. the post chorus?? girl….. im beefing with whoever sent this because why should i have to endure this
02) slchld - okayyyyy this is nice :3 i’m really liking this actually…… yeah :3 i mean it definitely benefits from following that god awful mia morris song
03) Trisha Paytas - omg trisha!! lol!! haha!!! anyways
04) METTE - i mean bawp! this was sent to my music game?? and i liked it i just wasn’t crazy for it as a whole i fear
05) DJ TOPO, MC CYCLOPE, MC PR - oh…. this is fine?? idk…. it feels very cheap/low budget which is okay but idk i’m not sold! still better than mia morris
06) Tom Ford - oh finally some good food!! heyyy tim 🫶 maybe i shouldn’t have cut this from my nf….. omg……
07) Vaarin - no because when the hell was this in hsc KSHSKDJKDJD…… i thought i’d hate this but it’s actually pretty :3
08) LUCKY TAPES - yeah this was so nice and pleasant :3 i enjoyed it!
09) We Are Domi - not this…. HELP THIS SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THAT ONE LITTLE MIX SONG DISHKSYSOSDJORJD LOVE ME LIKE YOU YASSSS what if i said this isn’t that bad 🙈
10) Kylie Minogue - HELP LMFAO….. kdhskdhekdjr this is so…… bawp???? im kinda gagging???
11) KAYTRAMINÉ - WAIT BAWPPP…. this is eating a bit okayyyyyy winner????
12) IVE - LMFAO kitsch outsold !!! i really don’t like ive dkejkdjddk
13) XG - well…. STOP RAPPING IN KPOP SONGS IF YOU CANT RAP MY GOD… anyways this is okay ! ended ive
14) Cyan Kicks - oh… um….. im sure i would’ve appreciated this in 2021 <3 i moved on like the sender of this should do as well!! better than mia morris tho
15) Shaqdi - okayyyy this cute! im glad the man is on the track because it elevates what could’ve been so boring
16) SONIKKU - bawp like…. miss madeline finally making a good song???? hopefully she keeps this up like…..
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Who's Who

1001games - Mia Morris
eveee20 - Shaqdi
FromAWindow - KAYTRAMINÉ
hellomynameis347 - IVE
humanwebjet1 - Cyan Kicks
ianfitz0012 - XG
ilovetosing - LUCKY TAPES
LornaHollas - Trisha Paytas
MISSimogen - METTE
onemanarmy - slchld
QueenMichelle - Vaarin
ryan5676 - Kylie Minogue
SeaViper - We Are Domi
tbrown_47 - Tom Ford
TolisKalkas - DJ TOPO, MC CYCLOPE, MC PR
turkeylover - SONIKKU
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
humanwebjet1 and ianfitz0012 failed to vote therefore their acts Cyan Kicks and XG will have their Top 3 points deducted.

We have a Juror so welcome back once again Darbe!

So let's get voting!
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
MISSimogen        METTE

1        LUCKY TAPES
2        XG
3        KAYTRAMINÉ
4        IVE
5        Tom Ford
6        slchld
7        Kylie Minogue
8        Shaqdi
10        Vaarin

and 12 points go to…       

SONIKKU!!!
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
SeaViper        We Are Domi

1        Vaarin
2        Trisha Paytas
3        Tom Ford
4        SONIKKU
5        Kylie Minogue
6        LUCKY TAPES
7        IVE
8        Mia Morris
10        METTE

and 12 points go to…       

Cyan Kicks!!!
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
tbrown_47        Tom Ford

1        Cyan Kicks
2        SONIKKU
3        IVE
4        Kylie Minogue
5        slchld
6        XG
7        KAYTRAMINÉ
8        Vaarin
10        LUCKY TAPES

and 12 points go to…       

Shaqdi!!!
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
1001games        Mia Morris

1        DJ TOPO, MC CYCLOPE, MC PR
2        KAYTRAMINÉ
3        Tom Ford
4        slchld
5        Vaarin
6        METTE
7        Cyan Kicks
8        Shaqdi
10        Kylie Minogue

and 12 points go to…       

LUCKY TAPES!!!
356 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
STANDINGS AFTER 4 of 15 VOTES       

LUCKY TAPES takes the lead with Shaqdi, Kylie Minogue and Vaarin keeping company as it is early days.

01        ::        029        ::        LUCKY TAPES
02        ::        028        ::        Shaqdi
03        ::        026        ::        Kylie Minogue
04        ::        024        ::        Vaarin
05        ::        020        ::        Cyan Kicks
06        ::        018        ::        SONIKKU
07        ::        016        ::        METTE
08        ::        015        ::        slchld
09        ::        014        ::        IVE
10        ::        012        ::        KAYTRAMINÉ
11        ::        011        ::        Tom Ford
12        ::        008        ::        Mia Morris
13        ::        008        ::        XG
14        ::        002        ::        Trisha Paytas
15        ::        001        ::        DJ TOPO, MC CYCLOPE, MC PR
16        ::        000        ::        We Are Domi

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!