This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 436 Final

Topic » TSC 436 Final

1091 days 9 hours ago
Darbe
These were Will's comments - I deleted them for suspense!

hellomynameis347
1. Jessi - YASSSSSSSS GO MOM!!! I love everything about this. The heavy guitar, the fucking iconic drop, everything just HITS. Great way to start.

2. Lloyd Cele - Well that was certainly deathslot worthy. Very safe, bland, radio-friendly ballad that I’ve heard hundreds of times from hundreds of artists.

3. Yoga Lin - Very cute, but also loses me really quickly. If it were a minute and a half shorter, I’d probably like it a lot more.

4. Maia Wright - I think bland is the best word to describe this. Give me more.

5. Duplex Heart - There’s elements that I enjoy, but for some reason it just doesn’t fit together in a way that I enjoy. Vocal also sounds a little shaky in places.

6. Ivan and Alyosha - I’m glad bibbles is getting her life this week but this just isn’t for me luv.

7. Amber Mark - Ok girl I see you! Amber Mark does not miss and this song is no exception. Everything just works so well, especially the production on the vocals.

8. Kamferdrops - Honestly sounds like they just took a Swedish JESC entry and added a couple “fucks”. Very clean production, but overall really generic.

9. Nick Bolt - I was so ready to hate this but it’s not bad? The chorus is nice and some parts of it give me “Vienimi” by AIELLO vibes, which is never a bad thing.

10. Rezz - Literally forgot it was playing and had to listen again. Not offensively bad, but there’s nothing that really keeps my interest.

11. Hayley Kiyoko - Not as good as some of her other stuff (Curious, Girls Like Girls, etc. say hi), but still solid. Very catchy beat and an ear worm chorus.

12. Spice, Sean Paul, Shaggy - Oh absolutely not.

13. Sons Of The East - Reminds me of the music my grandpa used to force me to listen to on our trips to the middle of nowhere. Not a fan.

14. Lalary - I do love the one random guy that’s only there to deliver the drop, but it lacks the punch this genre needs and ends up falling kind of flat.

15. Christopher - Time for the boring white guy of the week! Not terrible, and the chorus is decent, but none of it is something I haven’t heard before.

16. Erika de Casier - I’m about to get assassinated in the ESCT chat for this one but I’m not feeling it. Very dry, and I’m really just left wanting any energy at all from it.

17. Yung Baby Tate - Thanks! I hate it!

18. Twin XL - I could have sworn Waterparks was sent a couple weeks ago? Again, love that bibbles is getting her life this week but it’s not for me.

19. Ginesta - Now I love me some gay shit but I fell asleep.

20. Rakky Ripper - My ears are bleeding <3

21. Callum Beattie - Tom Greggory ruined TSC it must be said.

22. REYKO - Love the breathy, ethereal vocal, but it absolutely does not work with the trap(?)-style instrumental.

23. BLANKS - Boring. Next.

24. The Marias - The instrumental is nice, but everything else is really flat. No energy, no progression, not much of anything.

25. SHANGUY - As we all know, I am a SLUT for French, and this scratches my itch perfectly. Beautiful, showstopping, incredible.

26. LION BABE - Well that was interesting! I don’t even think I dislike it, but I’m very conflicted about where to rank it because I’m very confused.

27. elli - Kind of a serve. Loving the jazzy instrumental.

28. Jackson Wang - I like this a lot more than anything he’s released with GOT7, but it’s still nothing special.

29. Laura Mvula - I don’t know what it is, but something just isn’t clicking here for me.

30. Bring Me the Horizon - No <3.

31. Keisha White - Just… why? Who thought this was a good idea?
1091 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
26        ::        24        ::        Keisha White
1091 days 9 hours ago
Alexito
Random winner, but congrats!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!