This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 435 Final

Topic » TSC 435 Final

1099 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
i mean amazing winner
1099 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
Congrats Brad.

Thank you to everyone who voted.

No thanks whatsoever to everyone who didn't vote or submit and/or cost us semi-finals.
1099 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
No thanks whatsoever to everyone who didn't vote or submit and/or cost us semi-finals.
1099 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1099 days 3 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Boring win er
1099 days 3 hours ago
Natepresnell
Grats Brad :)
1099 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
Ryan's comments

01) The OMG Girlz – OMG this is a travesty when I see one as the music just annoys me to death with it’s dated tune so BYE!
02) Nick Jonas – He has got a good voice that is very nice to hear but the song itself feels so dull in comparison as I’m starting to get bored
03) Tassia Zappia – Her voice is blowing me away with that killer range and honey I simply love you as this is on my radar now
04) Yise Loo – Oh god just wake me up when this is over as it is a dreary mess of someone trying to sing with emotion but instead sounds like a whiny teen
05) Gangs of Ballet – The music is just too overpowering and I’m not getting good vibes from this song as it lacks that flow needed to turn it up
06) Lady – EWWW GET YOUR PUSSY AWAY FROM ME! I can’t deal with this as the music is as rank as her singing and now, I can’t stand pussy, thanks a lot Lady
07) Slayyyter – Okay the music is turning up into a banger as I can see myself dancing along to this and it is overall very nice and full of energy
08) Sabina Ddumba – Oh yeah, I’m bopping along to this entry which has swag and makes me feel very hip and makes me wish I was young again
09) Lisa B. – Uh can someone please get this music out of my ears as it is a flop mess with no budget put into it and the only place this song will be accepted is in a Skegness Nightclub
10) Andrea – No way is that the chorus as I have never been disappointed so much by an artist, I don’t even know with the music being as dry as sandpaper
11) Ben Platt – This song is very contemporary and his vocals are so special to hear and I think I found a new love with this as it is that powerful of a song
12) MAMAMOO – They should change their name to MAMANOO as this song is an example of the mess, they have created with it being so bland and no energy from the vocalists
13) EYEAMKI – Wow I’m getting goosebumps and I can tell that this entry will become a masterpiece with this electro energy and super vocals as it is simply out of this world
14) Cepeda – Huh I’m tired of his singing voice as there is no character to it and this can be quickly forgotten as it won’t even impact this contest
15) The Knocks & MUNA – Is the music meant to be this slow as it sounds like more of a bad ballad than a serious dance entry as no one will be dancing to this
16) Lydia Carré – No I don’t want to be bored listening to this singer but sadly I am with how the tempo in her voice don’t change and I’m only mad because I like the music
17) Pomplamoose – Looks like I have fallen down the rabbit hole with this hippy inspired song that sounds like it belongs in the Musical Grease and yes, I don’t like Grease!
18) Vistas – Their voices are a buzz kill when I hear it as it sounds like they hardly practised and I don’t like the arrangement of the music as it doesn’t sound right to me
19) June – Her voice is interesting to say the least as it gets me invested into the song but not all the way as the music weighs it down and it becomes dull very quickly
20) MYNTH – There is so much going on in the song music wise and it’s just a huge garbage fire of a mess as it sounds like something your drunk Aunt will sing
21) Majid Jordan - I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa is all I can think about from the title but the actually song isn’t as catchy and just so boring and can we please have blue da ba dee da ba daa on
22) COBRAH – Her vocals are going to be the nightmares in my dreams tonight as this song sounds like something I hear in the shining being frightfully bad
23) Snail Mail – This is a teen angst song and it’s not even a good one as it borders the plain average bar with how it doesn’t stand out and will fade straight away
24) Lil Mariko – God help me as I need some strong liquor to get through this song which is so annoying and why the shouting as this is making me physically sick and it’s not from the liquor
25) Badflower – I can nod along to this as these boys know how to give a good rock song even though it gets bland towards the end but anything is better than the last entry
26) Vetta Borne – Yes girl give us some funk and fun as this is a killer song that has me grooving and her vocals are so sexy that it makes my mouth drool
27) Russ Landau – Well I can say that this is iconic and I wonder how many different arrangements there can be of the theme song but at least it keeps it fresh
28) Julian Lamadrid – Damn I’m up here having a good time dancing along to this banger and a half of a song that has me pumping and this is just what I needed
29) BATHSHEBA – Eh I can say that she brings a different style as this song I can say is a stand out in its own right but the chorus was lacklustre compared to the whole song
30) Zebra Katz – Yeah, I can safely say that I hate his voice and how deep can you go and I’m thinking will this torture ever end as his rapping just keeps going on and on
31) Tarifa Plana – This is kind of fun where I can see where he is going bringing in this good vibe but the song needs more energy and a faster pace in my eyes
32) Hanna Järver – What a bummer as her singing is just so dull to hear and the music is so repetitive as there isn’t a tempo change or anything
1099 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats , Brad!

Thanks for hosting Patricio
1099 days 3 hours ago
MissPlastique
all sore feelings aside well done Brad :D

and thanks for the hosting Pat :D
1099 days 3 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
some of us do NOT WANT SEMIS! 😂
1099 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
yikes
1098 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
I forgot to specify where MYNTH and BATHSHEBA placed before penalties.

FINAL STANDINGS BEFORE PENALTIES       

01        ::        108        ::        Vetta Borne
02        ::        102        ::        Majid Jordan
03        ::        101        ::        Zebra Katz
04        ::        100        ::        Lil Mariko
05        ::        091        ::        EYEAMKI
06        ::        082        ::        Julian Lamadrid
07        ::        082        ::        MYNTH
08        ::        073        ::        Lydia Carré
09        ::        069        ::        Slayyyter
10        ::        068        ::        Ben Platt
11        ::        066        ::        BATHSHEBA
12        ::        058        ::        Vistas
13        ::        052        ::        Sabina Ddumba
14        ::        045        ::        Cepeda
15        ::        044        ::        COBRAH
16        ::        039        ::        The Knocks & MUNA
17        ::        038        ::        MAMAMOO
18        ::        038        ::        Nick Jonas
19        ::        037        ::        Gangs of Ballet
20        ::        036        ::        Lady
21        ::        035        ::        Lisa B.
22        ::        031        ::        Hanna Järver
23        ::        029        ::        Tassia Zappia
24        ::        028        ::        Snail Mail
25        ::        022        ::        june
26        ::        021        ::        Russ Landau
27        ::        017        ::        Andrea
28        ::        016        ::        Badflower
29        ::        012        ::        The OMG Girlz
30        ::        010        ::        Tarifa Plana
31        ::        009        ::        Yise Loo
32        ::        007        ::        Pomplamoose

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!